Should we have left the EU?

John S

Anyway back to your nissan and its fake brexit threats ,they want government hand outs full stop !

They dont fear brexit or why would they tell us on the 13th nov  i quote the bbc "Nissan's new hybrid Qashqai model will be built at the firm's Sunderland plant, it has been confirmed. "

Commercially if we ban new petrol cars in ten years time there will be demand for electric ,can nissan compete from their european plants if the EU put high tarrrifs on imported cars from here and we do the same?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just now, chesters1 said:

Anyway back to your nissan and its fake brexit threats ,they want government hand outs full stop !

They dont fear brexit or why would they tell us on the 13th nov  i quote the bbc "Nissan's new hybrid Qashqai model will be built at the firm's Sunderland plant, it has been confirmed. "

If we get a deal !!!!!

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

No mention of a deal remember their european headquarters are not in the EU so are unaffected

Commercially if we ban new petrol cars in ten years time there will be demand for electric ,can nissan compete from their european plants if the EU put high tarrrifs on imported cars from here and we do the same?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

No mention of a deal remember their european headquarters are not in the EU so are unaffected

Let’s look at the LATEST statement from Nissan .

With just days left for negotiators to agree trade terms that will apply from 1 January, Nissan's chief operating officer Ashwani Gupta issued his most emphatic warning yet

The UK's biggest car plant will not be sustainable unless a trade deal is agreed with the EU, Nissan has warned. The Japanese car maker employs around 7,000 people at its Sunderland factory along with many thousands in the supply chain ,it is where it has built more than 10 million cars since 1986.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Spain is also being warned its nissan plant is under threat ,how that anything to do with brexit? I have no doubt the spanish government is being warned to extract spanish tax payers money as well

Its an excuse its covid not brexit! car sales have slumped people have no clue if they can afford the repayments if they buy one!

Companies will say anything to get hand outs

Edited by chesters1

Spain is also being warned its nissan plant is under threat ,how that anything to do with brexit? I have no doubt the spanish government is being warned to extract spanish tax payers money as well

Its an excuse its covid not brexit! car sales have slumped people have no clue if they can afford the repayments if they buy one!

No it’s brexit no deal no car  plant no conspiracy theory’s just stick to the facts please .

Johnson might just have done it this time boy are they going to loath him ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Nonsense they have been saying anything to get taxpayers money  ,if it were brexit why is spain being given the same threats? Nissan wants money full stop

On the bright side if they go we get a free car plant worth milllions

Edited by chesters1

Nonsense they have been saying anything to get taxpayers money  ,if it were brexit why is spain being given the same threats? Nissan wants money full stop

Well we will very soon find out won’t we no deal by by Sunderland .all those brexit voters have had there pants down .I wonder if they will riot .?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Not a nice place anyway ,oh just the car plant closes ,thats fine we use it put it under union control and make pre rusted marinas again ,win win

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Not a nice place anyway ,oh just the car plant closes ,thats fine we use it put it under union control and make pre rusted marinas again ,win win

? really ? Just thought they might match to London like  they did for brexit !! will Nigel be anywhere about I wonder !!! No he will be on a beach somewhere in the Maldives.??suckers !!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg