Should we have left the EU?

John S

Gotta laugh the Frenchies threaten us with post Brexit power cuts, so We contract Rolls-Royce to create 6,000 Brexit jobs by building new power stations.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

We have nuclear power stations owned by EDF. And they provide phenomenally good working conditions? 

Heysham power stations for example  

Edited by leedafeeder

It would have been more amusing (and probably more politically astute ) if cummings had fired boris ,these 'advisors' from all parties appear to run the place!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yes as it says "worst case scenario" if martians landed and destroyed all crops on earth that to would be a "worst case scenario" reality is different!

Your confirmation bias is alive and well and thriving on opinion i see. It doesnt matter what you post come january we are out 100% (hopefully) your posts are not going to change anything

Have you anything nice to say about anyone this year?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

19 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Yes as it says "worst case scenario" if martians landed and destroyed all crops on earth that to would be a "worst case scenario" reality is different!

Your confirmation bias is alive and well and thriving on opinion i see. It doesnt matter what you post come january we are out 100% (hopefully) your posts are not going to change anything

Have you anything nice to say about anyone this year?

Not brexit I am afraid it’s no good pretending it’s a bed of roses when it’s pile of junk ..?? when it was sold to the British people with a pack of lies .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Not about anyone it seems

On 11/22/2020 at 2:15 PM, big_cod said:

Not brexit I am afraid it’s no good pretending it’s a bed of roses when it’s pile of junk ..?? when it was sold to the British people with a pack of lies .

Funny old world we live in pie in the sky !!!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Article in NL Times Friday.

ABN Amro: Soft Brexit to cost NL €4.5 billion; Hard Brexit hit equals €17.5 billion

If the European Union and United Kingdom part ways with a trade agreement in place, it will be a 4.5 billion euros blow to the Dutch economy. If there is a hard, no-deal Brexit, the Dutch economy will sustain 17.5 billion euros in damage, according to ABN Amro.

A soft Brexit, with a trade agreement, will also put 17,770 jobs at risk, compared to the 2019 labor market, ABN Amro expects. With a soft Brexit, the economic damage comes from additional trade barriers. There will be border controls, extra paperwork, and delays at customs as they get used to the new situation. 

According to the bank, this could also have repercussions on demand in the coming years, because costs will increase. Exporters of machinery, chemical products and food, among others, will particularly be affected because they do a lot of business with the UK.

A hard Brexit will have even bigger consequences, because in addition to to extra trade barriers, there will also be import tariffs. A no-deal Brexit also puts nearly 70 thousand jobs at risk.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."