Should we have left the EU?

John S

6 hours ago, Phone said:

ALL,

Just curious - What deity does the Bank of England have an inside track with to know the OVERALL cost  of COVID-19 to infinity.  IF they do have the supernatural scoop from the gods then BREXIT won't be any problem. The empire will rise again.

Phone

The empire will strike again it’s 2020 not 1820. ? and in the mean time !!!!!!!!!!! It’s brexit reality time very very soon the proof will very soon be in the pudding ..

The brexit blame game it’s all the EU fault and now some are even saying it’s all bidens fault ? any excuse at all but not to blame themselves .

And Boris Johnson who sold brexit is turning out to be worse PM Britain  has ever had he is a laughing stock .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Do you ever actually answer anything in the quotes you refer to?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Do you ever actually answer anything in the quotes you refer to?

What the chief of the  Bank of England hasn’t a clue it’s not even worth replying to but here he is anyway .

I think phone has got mixed up with the  Star Wars film the empire strikes back.

All bullshit  from lying brexshiteers 

The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards and we can choose the path we want”. Michael Gove, 9/4/16.

“British people will still be able to go and work in the EU; to live; to travel; to study; and buy homes and settle down. There will continue to be free trade and access to the single market”. Boris Johnson, 26/6/16.

“Getting out of the EU can be quick and easy - the UK holds most of the cards”. John Redwood, 17/7/16.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Do you ever answer the post you quote ?

Its strange people say we have no leverage yet the EU is determined to get our waters to fish in !

The EU are annoyed we wont cave in to their DEMANDS ,hopefully we never give in to bullies demands but i think our government will just take their brown envelopes or whatever gets their ear and just hand it over like mrs may would have! Luckily i will be dead soon so not to see the britain who stood up to thugs disapear

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

22 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Do you ever answer the post you quote ?

Its strange people say we have no leverage yet the EU is determined to get our waters to fish in !

The EU are annoyed we wont cave in to their DEMANDS ,hopefully we never give in to bullies demands but i think our government will just take their brown envelopes or whatever gets their ear and just hand it over like mrs may would have! Luckily i will be dead soon so not to see the britain who stood up to thugs disapear

Don’t worry we hold the cards why worry about the EU .

The brexit taster ?

And Rolls Royce another brexit casualty a U.K. flagship company see ya off we go your P45s are waiting for you ,  I hope you didn’t vote brexit .More Turkeys voting for Christmas 

But Rolls-Royce has warned that Brexit could upset its supply chain and constrain it from hiring the best-qualified people. It has spent up to £100m stockpiling parts at its main Derby plant and at Dahlewitz to minimise disruption. It has also discussed using Airbus’s giant Beluga transporter planes to deliver engines made in Derby to France and Germany.

Those plans, however thorough, still rely on the companies in Rolls-Royce’s supply chain getting their parts delivered smoothly

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit wont stop anything ,the greed of the EU and its crazy demands will we would love a zero tarriff deal but thats not good enough the EU DEMAND we tie ourselves down by only dealing from anywhere with their consent 

Thats what the level playing field is ! We do not compete with the mighty EU under any circumstances  and they try to stop us even if no deal at all is made ,they want to dictate to us even after we have left and they DEMAND we give them the fish aswell along with their 'rule of law' (ask about that to a couple of countries ,i say countries because at the moment the EU hasnt banned being a country ,it will it avoids calling the members countries and refers to them as member states :

A state :a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.

Not nice people people at all ,the ,'government will be in brussels ofcourse ,nations states will disapear if they get their way

Only crazy fools think they are in it for the good ! Their good ofcourse brussels hold the combined purse and they do what they please with it and threaten you to obey them with rule of law! Just common bullies in reality

Edited by chesters1

Brexit report leaked .

After four years of politics and prevarication, Brexit is about to become a test of competence rather than conviction. 

And the heart of the government's effort to meet it is a cabin in a lorry park in Ashford, Kent.?

It's one of 45 sites around the country where agents patiently attempt to brief hauliers on impending changes to border arrangements that have applied for a generation.

Brexitshit is coming just round the corner .?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The lorry 'parks' will be customs posts to check the lorry has completed whatever rubbish the EU forces on us before going to the ports themselves avoiding back logs of lorries trying to do it at the port itself ,nothing more nothing less what would you prefer operation stack? Thats bad enough when the french get bolshy so why let them cause it?

They are not there because there maybe lorry jams at ports they are there to stop them in the first place , hopefully, foreign lorries coming this way are kept waiting and checked far more thoroughly  so it causes them far more problems, what the frogs do we can do better if they get uppity 

Not so good for you ofcourse they may stop the lorry jam and then you couldnt whine about it

Edited by chesters1

16 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Brexit wont stop anything ,the greed of the EU and its crazy demands will we would love a zero tarriff deal but thats not good enough the EU DEMAND we tie ourselves down by only dealing from anywhere with their consent 

Thats what the level playing field is ! We do not compete with the mighty EU under any circumstances  and they try to stop us even if no deal at all is made ,they want to dictate to us even after we have left and they DEMAND we give them the fish aswell along with their 'rule of law' (ask about that to a couple of countries ,i say countries because at the moment the EU hasnt banned being a country ,it will it avoids calling the members countries and refers to them as member states :

A state :a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.

Not nice people people at all ,the ,'government will be in brussels ofcourse ,nations states will disapear if they get their way

Only crazy fools think they are in it for the good ! Their good ofcourse brussels hold the combined purse and they do what they please with it and threaten you to obey them with rule of law! Just common bullies in reality

I wonder the public will say when the **** hits the fan not long to go brexit reality ?the telegraph  had it perfect with Johnson holding the telescope the wrong way round brilliant to a T . 

Untitled-1.jpg

Why would they say anything ,if the majority of voters voted for it then they should take it on the chin ,i for one unlike you wont be whining despite my reason for voting leave was nothing at all about trade but stopping foreigners telling me what to do !

If just one loses that ability its job done! And i will put up with anything to see that happen if i cannot buy something i could before then i will buy it elswere or not buy it at all!

Edited by chesters1