Should we have left the EU?

John S

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Why would they say anything ,if the majority of voters voted for it then they should take it on the chin ,i for one unlike you wont be whining despite my reason for voting leave was nothing at all about trade but stopping foreigners telling me what to do !

If just one loses that ability its job done! And i will put up with anything to see that happen if i cannot buy something i could before then i will buy it elswere or not buy it at all!

Johnson and his telescope looking through  it the wrong way round utterly brilliant that cartoon  sums his performance up on brexit and covid brilliantly ,Johnson ****ups the list is as long as your arm he is the daddy of daddy’s at it .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Do you ever reply to the post you quote or just use it to spout your hearsay?

If your not going to comment on whats in the quote why quote?

I see the EU are worried enough to still attempt to get a deal to stop their members revolting over the loss of billions ,billions the EU need to survive and bribe the less obliging to remain members

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

52 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Do you ever reply to the post you quote or just use it to spout your hearsay?

If your not going to comment on whats in the quote why quote?

I see the EU are worried enough to still attempt to get a deal to stop their members revolting over the loss of billions ,billions the EU need to survive and bribe the less obliging to remain members

And they are shouting we are getting our waters back That’s the mentality of the brexit voters have not got a clue with the reality of brexit it’s just the crap that’s being rammed down there throats  .I cannot wait for the disappointment man it’s going to be fun as they say the bullshit baffles brains  they are  in for one almighty shock. But  will the shock be to much to bare now that’s the interesting bit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Chesters, afford yourself a laugh at the mentality of people who, encouraged by social media, will ramble on that Rolls Royce are closing due to insecurity over Brexit, when, in actual fact they have been embroiled in a bitter dispute with Trade Unions for some considerable time. Company makes profit, workers want it.

Equally I enjoy a laugh at the expense of those shouting about a trade deal with the EU.

“There must not be a trade deal at the expense of fishing quota, there is no way the deal should involve “selling off” fishing rights and therefore the U.K. should go back to how it was before when the fishing rights had already been sold off because that is OK.”

EVERYTHING is OK with some as long as the EU has said it is fine and okay.

As you say, I like lots on here have said why we voted ‘leave’, lots cannot read and understand that but prefer to decide themselves why somebody voted.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

1 hour ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Chesters, afford yourself a laugh at the mentality of people who, encouraged by social media, will ramble on that Rolls Royce are closing due to insecurity over Brexit, when, in actual fact they have been embroiled in a bitter dispute with Trade Unions for some considerable time. Company makes profit, workers want it.

Equally I enjoy a laugh at the expense of those shouting about a trade deal with the EU.

“There must not be a trade deal at the expense of fishing quota, there is no way the deal should involve “selling off” fishing rights and therefore the U.K. should go back to how it was before when the fishing rights had already been sold off because that is OK.”

EVERYTHING is OK with some as long as the EU has said it is fine and okay.

As you say, I like lots on here have said why we voted ‘leave’, lots cannot read and understand that but prefer to decide themselves why somebody voted.

So who is it has destroyed our fishing the jury is out on that  one Eu or U.K. boats What ever you do don’t look up prosecutions for U.K. skippers for breaking quotas set by the EU to protect fish stocks it’s embarrassing..And what exactly will happen after January with U.K. fishermen and who will compensate all those skippers  who bought quota Eu and U.K. fishermen what happens to that quota any ideas . You can see why Eu fishermen are mad because they paid Hugh amounts of cash to U.K. quota owners skippers etc to fish in U.K. waters with that exact quota it’s the same old brexit story we want our cake and eat it ..

We hold all the cards it’s ****s .

So Fishing which is just 0.1%gdp  for financial services which pay 10% of  the total tax take that goes into the treasury to pay for police ,pensions doctors , nurses  etc,etc brilliant idea proper brexit wooden head material.

Boy January is going to be very very interesting.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Tick follows tock, and we move inexorably towards no deal, no cheap booze and fags and (heaven forbid) visas to visit EU countries. I can't bloody well wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• 2 weeks later...

http://blog.through-the-gaps.co.uk/2020/12/taking-back-control-of-what-and-for-who.html

And  Boris Johnson tells us all to prepare for an Australian style deal , And the Australian PM has Jus  come on TV warning  the British people you should be careful what you wish for .You couldn’t make this **** up.

This is Johnson brexit he will be fully responsible for it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Perhaps Oz doesnt like how the EU dictates rules either

He did say "style" not clone

Luckily Oz is a long way a way or the EU would be fishing offshore already

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Whilst it is laudable that foreign crews are keen to come here to improve their incomes, not surprisingly they send the majority of it back home to their families, reducing the net benefit to the UK’s coastal communities from fishing. So fishing may generate £987m overall but half goes abroad straightaway and a proportion of the rest is wired back to the far east. The profit margins of the large scale fleet, notwithstanding Covid impacts are among the highest in Europe yet despite this, there is a suspicion that some owners of larger vessels are crying crocodile tears all the way to the bank at having to employ cheaper and more compliant foreign crews than their local equivalents

Untitled-1.jpg

12 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Whilst it is laudable that foreign crews are keen to come here to improve their incomes, not surprisingly they send the majority of it back home to their families, reducing the net benefit to the UK’s coastal communities from fishing. So fishing may generate £987m overall but half goes abroad straightaway and a proportion of the rest is wired back to the far east. The profit margins of the large scale fleet, notwithstanding Covid impacts are among the highest in Europe yet despite this, there is a suspicion that some owners of larger vessels are crying crocodile tears all the way to the bank at having to employ cheaper and more compliant foreign crews than their local equivalents

Why didnt you give credit to the real writer of this post?

Remember you are the one demanding cheap labour can come here with its demands on housing ,the nhs etc and as the money goes home its not spent here unlike an ethnic worker ,not nust fishing its the same for any trade

Edited by chesters1