Should we have left the EU?

John S

You only ever posts vids that do the 15 million ones telling you what you dont want to know are ignored

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

You only ever posts vids that do the 15 million ones telling you what you dont want to know are ignored

??????  So brexit is a disaster then ? But it was always going to be ?????

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

If we get a deal most certainly ,it will benefit the EU not us ,its how it works when you give people the power to give power to others who dont deserve it

Name one other trade deal outside the EU where one side can impose rules on the other to undermind competition or demand their fish! Just one thats all i need

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

If we get a deal most certainly ,it will benefit the EU not us ,its how it works when you give people the power to give power to others who dont deserve it

Go and get ready for your Christmas dinner Chester’s and chill out ?

Untitled-1.jpg

Cooking now and why chill out ? I have to wait until tomorrow  for a new sodastream ! Grr i am sure amazon has jewish or buddist even moslem drivers to deliver today!

I have worked christmas day i expect others to!

Why on earth is starmer telling labour to vote for a deal he doesnt like? More bungs?

Blimey i just saw a pidgeon shagging another one ,someones pleased!

Soldiers helping at dover ,why not permanently a bayonet poking an illegal will get them of a lorry far faster than kind words! Why criminals are treated kindly anyway bemuses me they are criminals the word "illegal" tells everyone they are but it escapes those at the border ,a good kicking will change their mind much faster than treating them with 'respect' and seeing them on the next lorry

Edited by chesters1

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Blimey i just saw a pidgeon shagging another one ,someones pleased!

Pigeons will do it all year, and go on to produce progeny: they're just about the only bird species that does that successfully on a regular basis.

I dont get out much! i knew feral ones did but woodpidgeons shagging on my fence is a first!

Often heard feral chicks in buildings but i would think a nest up a tree a bit nippy in the winter ,budgies do aswell !

Err not on my fence i hasten to add ,in an aviary

Err not my aviary  i dont have one ,one thats not there!

Edited by chesters1

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Name one other trade deal outside the EU where one side can impose rules on the other to undermind competition or demand their fish! Just one thats all i need

Remember you voted for brexit and now it’s here there is no Turing back .The man  you had great faith in has now failed you .But you surly knew that would happen he didn’t have a clue what brexit he wanted never mind you !!!  Anybody  who voted for it cannot whine about brexit now because  you got what you voted for .And Nigel farage still claims his EU pension of those he despises .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

We havnt got brexit or rather the brexit on the ballot .

I dont care i am sure at least one foreigner no longer has the power to dictate how i live so my brexit is done thats all i needed to happen! others may have different ideas but "leave the EU" hasnt been done and heads will roll

Edited by chesters1