Should we have left the EU?

John S

Got anything new for a change ,you seem to get very excited over what you admit is a tiny bit of the uk gdp

Its pointless you posting it wont change anything mostly because these fishermen wont be watching your posts and no-one on here probably cares

I dont care where my fish comes from so long as i can afford it ,if not i wont bother its not essential to life

Why dont you start a poll ,call it "how many uk fisherment give a crap what cod says" if it gets say 75% of all uk fishermen saying they do i will be so impressed i will still ignore it

My shopping arrived ,no shortages at all the only strange thing is they sent nappy sacks instead of the baby wipes my mrs uses for stuff! They refunded immediatly!

Another one due any minute from amazon fresh

Yes no problem with that either ,wheres these shortages you say ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

16 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Ha ha ,i keep with bt because i cant be arsed changing all my passwords ,theres reasons for everything lol

You would think a rich toff like mogg would just get a 15 year old kid to get him EU credentials

Not up on computer stuff now i am not paid to do it but would a vpn set to france fool a site to let you get a french err domain thing (ok i was a hardware tech not software)

No Chesters. To have a .eu domain name for an organisation that organisation must be established in the .eu. Otherwise some Nigerian scamsters could just register a .eu domain name.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Got anything new for a change ,you seem to get very excited over what you admit is a tiny bit of the uk gdp

Its pointless you posting it wont change anything mostly because these fishermen wont be watching your posts and no-one on here probably cares

I dont care where my fish comes from so long as i can afford it ,if not i wont bother its not essential to life

Why dont you start a poll ,call it "how many uk fisherment give a crap what cod says" if it gets say 75% of all uk fishermen saying they do i will be so impressed i will still ignore it

My shopping arrived ,no shortages at all the only strange thing is they sent nappy sacks instead of the baby wipes my mrs uses for stuff! They refunded immediatly!

Another one due any minute from amazon fresh

Yes no problem with that either ,wheres these shortages you say ?

No it’s not 75% of U.K. fishermen it’s 100% of U.K. fishermen that  think boris Johnson is lying lump of doggy poo . And  that  goes for millions of  anglers as well who were expecting and promised everything and got nothing with brexit , in other words his name is shite ??

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Its obvious (and explains a great deal) your reading skills are pre school read it again lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, corydoras said:

No Chesters. To have a .eu domain name for an organisation that organisation must be established in the .eu. Otherwise some Nigerian scamsters could just register a .eu domain name.

AH got you ,i live a sheltered life sounds like an opening for a website that collects emails to the .eu email address and sends them onto a .uk one .open up a company and get the email adress (if its been withdrawn ) sent to it and send it on automatically

A bit like a PO box where the letters sit until collected or in this case opened in your email dooda.

I am sure its not insurmountable  for those that try hard enough

Edited by chesters1

I do love this plaque and remember this is all round the U.K. Coastel Communities have had massive  sums of European money spent on sea defences , now would have the U.K. government have given the same amount of cash to do all the work :bigemo_harabe_net-163: Bob hope and no hope is the answer .

And all those costal communities Boris was going to save with brexit was a just a pack of lies , how stupid can people be to believe all his crap .

B646E292-CA6C-4525-BAAF-C266980548F9.jpeg

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Great to be out ,the air even smells fresher

22 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Great to be out ,the air even smells fresher

And  more lies from boris Johnson he is getting disliked in unbelievably  massive numbers right across the spectrum for his deception.

NewsUKUK Politics

UK ‘rejected offer’ of visa-free tours by musicians in EU, despite blaming Brussels for permit blow

The brexit lies just keep growing and growing and growing .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-visa-free-work-musicians-eu-brexit-b1784600.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I dont blame him ,make the rules so hard no-one can go anywhere ,why should he pander to someones life choice ? Why should one set of workers get priority over another?

Edited by chesters1

34 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I dont blame him ,make the rules so hard no-one can go anywhere ,why should he pander to someones life choice ? Why should one set of workers get priority over another?

Why don't you ask the fishermen that question?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote