Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

You never answered why staff shortages ,you posted it!

You have also said many times the mail lies therefore your post is one so why post it if you know that?

Yes they are probably  lying about the staff shortages ??

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So you still post it to try and point score knowing its a lie ,seems its not unusual most things you post come from sources you say lie ,are biased ,fit for toilet paper ,bucket press ,then your stance on the bbc one minutes it right wing then its biased to who ever you dont like ,every post except a few are using links you say cannot be trusted .so why post them ? No_one will believe them anyway

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

So you still post it to try and point score knowing its a lie ,seems its not unusual most things you post come from sources you say lie ,are biased ,fit for toilet paper ,bucket press ,then your stance on the bbc one minutes it right wing then its biased to who ever you dont like ,every post except a few are using links you say cannot be trusted .so why post them ? No_one will believe them anyway

Lies no facts ?

Brexit can mean London loses even if the EU doesn’t gain

https://www.ft.com/content/d8b906cb-2747-48d1-99e6-4720c573e08a

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

"Can" its a possibility "will" is a statement ,no problem with that freedon has a cost

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

This is  from a Scottish shell fishermen who actually  had the brains to see his livelihood was at peril with brexit as a fishermen .

His  way of fishing also applies  in England 79% of fishermen are shell fishermen .

image.thumb.png.594730e62ea1ff1b988b1b67143cc02f.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

This is  from a Scottish shell fishermen who actually  had the brains to see his livelihood was at peril with brexit as a fishermen .

His  way of fishing also applies  in England 79% of fishermen are shell fishermen .

image.thumb.png.594730e62ea1ff1b988b1b67143cc02f.png

So why dont you follow his advice and stop posting all these fishermen who voted brexit have been stuffed? According to your own post i am quoting they didnt !

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

So why dont you follow his advice and stop posting all these fishermen who voted brexit have been stuffed? According to your own post i am quoting they didnt !

There’s  heaps of them who voted for brexit in England and Wales Scotland the opposite a bit more sense up there by looks . And by the outcome the Scott’s were 100% right Boris Johnson  flung  them all  under the bus , but not only did the turn them over with the promise of more quotas which he reneged on,   but he also  made it harder for fishermen to sell there produce in other words he doubled ****ed them over .What an enormous  red herring brexit is for U.K. fishermen.The lies Johnson stood there day after days  telling U.K. fishermen nothing but lies who else’s has he lied to practically most of country now brexit is unfolding.

The great brexit Eu conspiracy theory is in tatters .It doesn’t matter where you the we are worse off not better with brexit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Ford closes 3 plants in south america ,must be brexit related everything else seems to be in some eyes

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Ford closes 3 plants in south america ,must be brexit related everything else seems to be in some eyes

Fish price collapse due to red tape and  brexit get yourself to Sainsbury’s it  will  soon be a £1lb a £1lb  fresh fish and then there will be non 

Untitled-1.jpg

I dont buy fresh always frozen ,most probably most fresh fish was already frozen and fresh a fallacy unless its off some small boat just off the coast.

If i do buy "fresh" at some bargain price i freeze it. I buy when its cheap and eat it when its expensive in all things.

Just bought yet another storage cupboard for the garden my fall back food will be at least two years bar fresh milk and eggs but i have dried stocks of both if we cant.

Bring the non existant stock on ,i am alright jack.

Edited by chesters1