Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 minute ago, Bubble Float said:

Chesters1 - 

Funny that, I've just got back from shopping myself.

No, I can't go over or under Bishopsford Road bridge as it's closed to the public due to renovation. You've been checking up on me, haven't you, tut-tut? Still, what else can you expect from an ex-bailiff. As close as you can probably get to being a policeman.

Re the paranormal: Genuine, NOT clickbait.

No, fiction.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Oh please. I do not believe in ghost, goblins, leprechauns, gods, men dying and coming back to life again, virgins giving birth or men flying about on the backs of winged horses with the head of a woman because those who claim that such things do exist cannot or will not fulfil their burden of proof.

The only people who "look stupid" are those who believe in such BS.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

8 minutes ago, corydoras said:

No, fiction.

You clicked the clickbait lol now Neils got free reign to troll

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The problem with people who don't agree is that it's easier to say it's nonsense than it is to go out in the field and research it. Those are the kind of people that don't understand the world of quantum physics because their level of intelligence doesn't allow them to, therefore, they resort to the state of ignorance. Personally, I don't suffer fools gladly and treat them accordingly.

Quantum physics.  ?????

I have probably forgotten more about quantum physics that you know about it. How many quantum physicists believe in spooks?

I have Laurence Krauss' email address. You can argue with him.

Relax rabbit ,i can see how the ghost whisperers bahoonies have led you down that path but its fiction shes an actress honest and her ghosts just special effects only the contents of her bra are probably real but even they are easy to fabricate.

Dammit i fed the troll aswell ,damned clickbait !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You clicked the clickbait lol now Neils got free reign to troll

No he has not. I don't debate with the delusional. When he has a paper published in Nature he can come back to me.

• Haha 1

Hang on a minute Cory, I would seriously consider being a paranormal researcher myself, or perhaps a Loch Ness Monster hunter, maybe find the Yeti, second thoughts that last one might be too cold.

It would have to be paid of course, per hour not on results and the employment contract must continue until I find evidence.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

3 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Hang on a minute Cory, I would seriously consider being a paranormal researcher myself, or perhaps a Loch Ness Monster hunter, maybe find the Yeti, second thoughts that last one might be too cold.

It would have to be paid of course, per hour not on results and the employment contract must continue until I find evidence.

We'll go 50:50, but only if we can take rods with us. I would not mind trout fishing in some of the streams in the foothills of the Himalayas. If there was a Loch Ness monster or a Yeti it would be natural. A living being with DNA and a genome. Nothing "paranormal" about it.