Should we have left the EU?

John S

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

To late we left ,they had 4 years to prepare or move to the EU

Going well brexit ? now if I voted brexit which I didn’t ?I would feel a tadge embarrassed with how it’s going   .I have never seen it so quite on any social media sites regarding  brexit I thinks it’s the embarrassment  thing with it which is the problem .Now you get promised an elephant and then given a mouse what  can you say , Infact we are actually  worse off with brexit then before we left it’s hilarious really when people who voted for it now realise brexit isn’t the real thing at after , Infact it’s nothing like what was promised.from selling antiques to fish abroad it’s an economic  disaster businesses losing tremendous amounts of money with bankruptcy looming everywhere , would they vote brexit again more chance of seeing pigs fly .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

They demanded a deal ,they got one live with it .

No deal was the only deal worth getting but they wanted one here it is enjoy it .Dont blame tbe government blame the EU its them making up the rules we were never going to get a good deal from the EU their whole existence depends on punishing us to try and stop others leaving.

I'm happy a few foreigners aren't telling me how to live and hopefully covid takes a lot more .

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

They demanded a deal ,they got one live with it .

No deal was the only deal worth getting but they wanted one here it is enjoy it .Dont blame tbe government blame the EU its them making up the rules we were never going to get a good deal from the EU their whole existence depends on punishing us to try and stop others leaving.

I'm happy a few foreigners aren't telling me how to live and hopefully covid takes a lot more .

Don’t blame the government sorry won’t brush it some very very angry fishermen brexshit is here .We warned you so here we are .79% of U.K. fishermen export there shellfish to the EU to make there livelihoods or they did brexit brings bankruptcy.The tip of the iceberg.

Seafood companies have warned they could go under in days as they face long delays getting into the EU, ruining produce.

More than 20 large lorries from seafood companies across the UK were parked up, with one carrying the slogan "Brexit Carnage" while another said: "Incompetent Government Destroying Shellfish Industry

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-shellfish-lorries-park-near-downing-street-as-new-rules-cause-severe-delays-at-eu-border-12191385

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So who made up the rules? We are exporting therefore the EU make the rules regarding their imports ,blame them

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

30 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

So who made up the rules? We are exporting therefore the EU make the rules regarding their imports ,blame them

Wrong Chester’s everything was fine before the brexit chaos , no it’s all the fault  of brexit mate 100% to blame and the fishermen know it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Cod,

I understand CHESTERS1'S point of view.

What has BREXIT changed for UK fishermen selling to the EU? As always, it's (shell) fish for cash right?

IS the UK government forbidding or changed what it is that fishermen can do with their catch from UK waters?

Has the EU changed their rules because of BREXIT? (I can't seem to find any reference to an EU rule change.)

I watch those commercial fishing shows from the Berring Sea  on TV. The price for the catch is dictated by supply and demand, not by anything else. Perhaps UK fishermen need to invest some capital in a delivery mechanism. I certainly don't see any need for the citizens of the UK to do so to accommodate foreign buyers Has the burden of providing access to the EU always been the responsibility of UK GOVERNMENT?

PHONE

1 hour ago, Phone said:

Cod,

I understand CHESTERS1'S point of view.

What has BREXIT changed for UK fishermen selling to the EU? As always, it's (shell) fish for cash right?

IS the UK government forbidding or changed what it is that fishermen can do with their catch from UK waters?

Has the EU changed their rules because of BREXIT? (I can't seem to find any reference to an EU rule change.)

I watch those commercial fishing shows from the Berring Sea  on TV. The price for the catch is dictated by supply and demand, not by anything else. Perhaps UK fishermen need to invest some capital in a delivery mechanism. I certainly don't see any need for the citizens of the UK to do so to accommodate foreign buyers Has the burden of providing access to the EU always been the responsibility of UK GOVERNMENT?

PHONE

Phone before  Brexit no problems what so ever with delivery of any U.K. produce to the European unuion , brexit had created masses of red  tape  not only to fishermen but to other traders selling to the EU all this was forecast and it was brushed aside as scaremongering well it’s reality and it’s very serious .Thousands of businesses are on the verge of bankruptcy and today I only found out they Boris Johnson swapped cod and haddock quota for herring and mackerel dozens of whitefish boats now tied up as well in Peterhead the whole brexit thing with fishing is a  fiasco Johnson’s  a clown as everybody is well and truly finding out .

Untitled-1.jpg

No the EU is imposing the rules ,they decide what has to happen going over their border not us .

They could easily have said fair does no import tarriffs and none going over your border .

The deal was voted in by both parties

"A bill bringing the deal into UK law was backed by the Commons by 521 to 73 votes after Parliament was recalled."

So blame parliament not just the government labour voted it in aswell

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Enjoy

• Haha 1