Should we have left the EU?

John S

12 hours ago, corydoras said:

Don't tell chesters. Tell the owners of Dartmouth Crab Company. Or they could really take back control and land them in Denmark.

Why?

Why not tell Chesters?

Why would I want to tell Dartmouth Crab Co. about it when they were the wholesaler who shut down, surely they know they shut, I can see the reason, Restaurants throughout EU were closed, why ship a product when there is no market for it? A bit like shipping room coolers to Alaska.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

12 hours ago, corydoras said:

All the tossers that voted for Brexit.

Says the bloke who only has a surprise sexual encounter when he sits on his hand for an hour to make it numb.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

If they did and its seems it only you who believed them i can assure you they wont be paying anyone back they never do!

PS mr huge ,we (i never checked) send sand to desert regions so your freezers to eskimos could be flawed ,gas powered ones would if the tank and lines were insulated work very well if the thawing iceflows snapped the mains connection lol

I have a couple of dometic (electrolux i think) 3 way fridges and in cold weather will act as freezers unless you fiddle with the knob (that tends to raise my temperature aswell)

Now now hes not that stupid he merely puts on a rubber glove and thinks of hattie jaques ?

Now do something that could save your life pop over to the corona virus thread and read the last post

DOH room coolers i am forgetting to read now just like cod ,whoops mind you in our old house opening the fridge would have put more warm air in compared to the room temperature  ,flat roofs are not good! It had 13!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Says the bloke who only has a surprise sexual encounter when he sits on his hand for an hour to make it numb.

You can go and take a flying f@ck at yourself too. Ken MKII

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Johnson now promising extra millions and millions in compensation to the fishing industry due his balls up  so he ducked up he sure did .

Millions and millions of pounds gone because of the incompetence of Boris Johnson and this is not finished yet it’s just the start .

All the promises were just hot air how the hell can fisherman be now worse off now  than before we left with brexit  incredible utterly incredible . And there is two things to blame brexit and Boris Johnson .

Boris Johnson’s government has been warned that meat worth hundreds of thousands of pounds is going to waste at EU ports, as British exporters continue to get caught up in post-Brexit red tape problems.

It comes as photos emerged showing UK’s largest fish market in Peterhead largely deserted, as the industry struggles with an export slump caused by customs delays. “What a sad sight – like a ghost town,” said the Scotland Food and drinks industry .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Tough sell it to your home market for a change save my mussels swimming here from chile

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

37 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Tough sell it to your home market for a change save my mussels swimming here from chile

And people wonder why I call people names.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

They should just sell their produce in Denmark. Straight to EU market and more British lorry drivers out of a job. Taking back control.

15 minutes ago, corydoras said:

They should just sell their produce in Denmark. Straight to EU market and more British lorry drivers out of a job. Taking back control.

And that is exactly what it means Cory  and that is what Boris Johnson is doing to British lorry’s drivers putting them out of work .The boats from here who work out of Peterhead landed in Denmark last week .They were left with no choice .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

36 minutes ago, corydoras said:

And people wonder why I call people names.

Why ,if they cannot be bothered to sell their catches to me why should i care?

Try getting mussels from british fishermen in the supermarkets ,go on try if they cannot be bothered to feed their own they deserve to fold

Boris isnt putting anyone out of business the EU and their rules are ,if it was up to us drivers would vo straigt through dover but unfortunately this side is controlled by the french so they will make it as hard as possible.The EU dictate the rules not us our lot didnt go the no deal route and are still in the EU

Edited by chesters1