Should we have left the EU?

John S

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Why ,if they cannot be bothered to sell their catches to me why should i care?

Try getting mussels from british fishermen in the supermarkets ,go on try if they cannot be bothered to feed their own they deserve to fold

Boris isnt putting anyone out of business the EU and their rules are ,if it was up to us drivers would vo straigt through dover but unfortunately this side is controlled by the french so they will make it as hard as possible

It is not that they cannot be bothered to sell them. They are past their sell by date before they get there. Were you born a complete numpty, or do yo need to practice a little every day, just to keep your hand in?

What is putting them out of busin ess is thick ****ers voting for sh!t they know f@ck all about but want to give Johnny Furriner a poke in the eye because he can't paint his bloody garden shed with creosote.

You were TOLD about the rules five years ago. They were not invented just for you. But we were told that was Projhect Fear and that the |EU would just cave because we are Bwitish and we are exceptional. Well you are NOT so get bloody used to it.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

You dont seem to understand its not our problem its those in the EU buying thems problem ,there is a simple solution ,sell them here !

We import most of our fish and a lot is ours sold to the EU and re-inported ,we will be paying more ,if the fishermen sold it to us even for the same price they sell it to the EU it will still cost us less than paying the EU middle man!

I have no sympathy its called putting all your eggs in one basket ,thats what fools do if they want to change things blockade  the ports the government will take notice very quickly

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just keep posting your ignorance. It is entertaining.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

15 minutes ago, corydoras said:

Just keep posting your ignorance. It is entertaining.

How is it ignorence to see export means going abroad? If they could be bothered to flog it here they wouldnt have to export it and then us pay more to re inport it? 

Did you find your British  mussels ? See my argument? We are importing it from the other side of the world because our fishermen cannot be arsed to sell it to their own country ,hopefully every single one go bust

PS not so much grit in as uk ones if i can think that far back ,probably more chilean **** to wash it

OOH my vacuum bags have just arrived ,tomorrow i shall bag up that 16kg of canadian flour that came yesterday (i gave the last one to my son) It was out of stock but strangely had no problem getting here most probably as it didnt go near france 

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

26 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You dont seem to understand its not our problem its those in the EU buying thems problem ,there is a simple solution ,sell them here !

We import most of our fish and a lot is ours sold to the EU and re-inported ,we will be paying more ,if the fishermen sold it to us even for the same price they sell it to the EU it will still cost us less than paying the EU middle man!

I have no sympathy its called putting all your eggs in one basket ,thats what fools do if they want to change things blockade  the ports the government will take notice very quickly

Chester’s your so so wrong the Europeans pay more for fish and shellfish, most of the prawns  what are in U.K. supermarkets aren’t even out of the sea they are farmed in fresh water in Vietnam etc . You want quality you pay for it .Brexit is a disaster to the U.K. fishermen as it stands they were blatantly lied to by the Brexiteers , and believe me they are seriously mad at Johnson he hasn’t heard the last  of this you can spin it as much as you like brexit is an utter disaster for them.

Whet I am interested in is before the year ends how many MPS start to try and distance themselves away from brexit and honest say it was mistake , they will be queuing up .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The lies again ,we know the ones in supermarkets are fresh water ones we cannot get salt water ones because their bloody exported!

Why is it so difficult to export to the EU ? Its the EU and their rules

Heres our rules for importing them and it can be just an email 4 hours before landing them !

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/importing-or-moving-fish-to-the-uk

Now the EU rules will be the same in denmark as france so why are the problems at dover? French! And a deliberate ploy to slow everything down as they do often

Edited by chesters1

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

The lies again ,we know the ones in supermarkets are fresh water ones we cannot get salt water ones because their bloody exported!

Why is it so difficult to export to the EU ? Its the EU and their rules

Heres our rules for importing them and it can be just an email 4 hours before landing them !

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/importing-or-moving-fish-to-the-uk

Now the EU rules will be the same in denmark as france so why are the problems at dover? French! And a deliberate ploy to slow everything down as they do often

Wrong again Chester’s why do you think it’s fresh water prawns in the supermarkets because they buy them for literally nothing cheap  , you  can buy sea water prawns but they are more expensive,  get your hand in your pocket and buy some you want **** that tastes of nothing or do you want quality I know what I would buy .?

As an environmental journalist, I’ve visited Thailand, the world’s leading exporter of farmed king prawns, many times to investigate the prawn trade, and what I discovered is so horrifying I will never eat another king prawn again.

Why do you think the Europeans pay top dollar for our langoustines  and other shellfish .

I wonder if Boris is drinking his french champagne tonight .??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2294246/Love-eating-prawns-Youll-right-tell-THEY-fed-on.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I have a curious question. DENMARK is in the EU - - is that right?

Does it have to do with their latitude that the same "nightmares" as COD goes on about exist elsewhere in the EU but not in Denmark

Phone

7 hours ago, corydoras said:

You can go and take a flying f@ck at yourself too. Ken MKII

Oh! So I get your rules, you can insult people all you like, but if someone decides to chuck  stuff back they get into a little club of your own imagination. I don’t call it “calling people names” that is what happens in the playground and if you ain’t got the wherewithal to back up your mouth you get a slap.

I can throw back whatever you want to throw at me.

My advice to you is go get a grip of yourself.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

1 hour ago, Phone said:

I have a curious question. DENMARK is in the EU - - is that right?

Does it have to do with their latitude that the same "nightmares" as COD goes on about exist elsewhere in the EU but not in Denmark

Phone

France decided to close the border for travel from Dover, caused a lot of disruption and vehicles held up, the backlog started to clear after the U.K. paid for rapid testing kits to be used.

France then decided they didn’t want the rapid tests they wanted the full test on certain groups, they gave almost zero notice, that again caused more delays and backlog, once you have delays like that at Dover it takes time to clear the backlog, four days closure means at least twelve or so days of delays.

In the midst of which a group of producers, who HAVE VIRTUALLY ZERO MARKET because the restaurants are closed on the other side of the Channel decided to send their precious time sensitive goods into the queues.

It’s not bloody rocket science to find they get spoilt but it makes good headlines for pro independence rags and social media trolls.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."