Should we have left the EU?

John S

So why has Boris Johnson now offered extra millions and millions in compensation to fishermen , very very simple because of the red tape he personally signed to with brexit .

And today practically the whole of U.K. fleet is now tied up from whitefish to shellfish boats , they are raging at boris Johnson conned is the word fishermen are using they despise him.Yes 1975 and 2020 double whammy by the tories on the fishing industry exactly as I predicted from day one with brexit sold down the river again .I don’t think he will be visiting any boats for the rest his life .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

33 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod

Don’t poor me ? it’s Those  poor fishermen  boris Johnson has sent to bankruptcy  with brexit .-As they say the bigger you are the harder you fall .

Oh dear dear me it really is shocking Turkey’s  voting for Christmas ? Now if 80% of the industry sold there produce to the USA instead of European you could literally understand it ???

As the Dartmouth fishermen’s crab company said it’s not only the Scots it’s all the  U.K. fishermen that  have been ****ed over by Boris Johnson and brexit 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod make your mind up in an earlier fishermans opinion most didnt vote for brexit ,you cant have it both ways

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Brexit has driven 2,500 finance jobs and €170bn to France, says bank governor

To France of all places ?

Bank of France chief claims ‘50 British entities’ have moved over the Channel, while Dublin, Amsterdam and Frankfurt have also benefited

And billions of pounds in assets to follow what a result this Brexit is ? and economic disaster to the  uk.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod ,would you like the paint drying vid again?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailybusinessgroup.co.uk/2020/01/more-than-1000-eu-firms-plan-first-uk-office-after-brexit/amp/

Edited by chesters1

Really Chester’s aren’t  you embarrassed by brexit ,it’s a catastrophe how it’s going , fishermen ****ed over lied to day after day after  day to get there vote  , other exporters ****ed  as well , brexit it’s just a total embarrassment  for  you ,  ?. It’s total silence on social media with Brexiteers they are to embarrassed to comment mind I can’t blame them really if I had voted brexit I would totally embarrassed as well knowing I had been had over , and those in denial well they will now be the minority .

Furious Kent residents step up fight over Brexit lorry park 
Oh dear you were conned as well to put your cross in the box it’s everywhere you look .

A British freight company director with more than over 20 years’ experience has told how EU hauliers and transport companies are turning their backs on UK business because they are being asked to provide tens of thousands of pounds in guarantees to cover VAT or potential tariffs on arrival in Britain.

The financial guarantee requirement did not exist before Brexit and EU transport companies who previously provided a shipping service for small and medium-sized firms have decided they do not want the extra financial burden, according to Colin Jeffries, who runs Key Cargo International in Manchester

Boris Johnson has dismissed post-Brexitred tape problems in the fishing industry, promising British fleets they can expect “El Dorado” in the years ahead – referring to the mythical land of endless riches.

It comes as farmers warned that reductions in EU food imports may force the UK to accept sub-standard supplies from other parts of the world just to feed the population. The National Farmers Union said post-Brexit supply problems “are going to get bigger.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I remember el dorado ,it was in spain and awful

There we  go pretend your on holiday (or remand!) No fags at the end though

Edited by chesters1