Should we have left the EU?

John S

How deep is the water? ,are concrete blocks and chains available?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 1/26/2021 at 2:17 PM, chesters1 said:

Interpol (again) you have already used this failed excuse

"EX"  brexit mp kinda shows no-one wants his opinion ,any thing else or just more hearsay and opinion

Should we go WTO and use the billions we give / gave to the EU and pay the tarriffs incurred ,the WTO itself is far cheaper to run .

People get the impression trading with the EU gets rid of tarrifs, it doesn't just mean we stump them upfront to the EU, something free doesn'tcost bbillions

We paid those tarriffs to the EU not the individual country who strangely dont realise they are losing out AND paying more on top

Billions we give give to the EU ? and what’s brexit costing thy U.K. economy .So where are we not even a month into leaving dozens and dozens of businesses going bust because of brexit ,  Also dig deep consumers anything you buy from Europe could cost you considerable more tariffs taxes  , mind you can always buy the cheaper versions from China etc ending up costing you three times as much in the long run .It’s all just beginning the cost of brexit and it far outweighs our net contribution to the EU as we are now finding out as the **** is hitting the fan .Boris  Johnson fishermen wait 5 years for brexit to mature maybe  :bigemo_harabe_net-163: but go bust in the meantime !!!!!! he is now public enemy number one along with brexit .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Then dont buy it from europe ,its very simple theres not one food item from europe you cannot live without ,if you want it you pay more thats your CHOICE

Most of the stuff from china is the same you buy from here but without a huge mark up from some geezer running a business from his front room .

Why does it cost 3 times as much direct? Most of the stuff is overuns without the lable the company that sells them gets put on so its the exact same stuff

I think your confusing corona with brexit ,brexit is small fry compared!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

25 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Then dont buy it from europe ,its very simple theres not one food item from europe you cannot live without ,if you want it you pay more thats your CHOICE

Most of the stuff from china is the same you buy from here but without a huge mark up from some geezer running a business from his front room .

Why does it cost 3 times as much direct? Most of the stuff is overuns without the lable the company that sells them gets put on so its the exact same stuff

I think your confusing corona with brexit ,brexit is small fry compared!

That’s consequences of brexit more expensive to consumers and those in who voted brexit now   paying for there boob . You might not want by product’s from Europe but some surely do and  now they are going to pay more along with our exporters good in it, it’s exactly what they voted for ? suckers !!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Cant see it ,infact my prime order had reductions as i start to make a list a few days before .

Life is very simple (its obviously to hard to manage for yourself) if something i may need is to expensive i dont buy it ,a person from the government isnt forcing you to buy things you have CHOICE 

But as yet not seen anthing rise yet only fall even this supposed non existant fresh veg you appear to see.

The difference being i dont believe hearsay and opinion i look for myself!

I am not saying brexit isnt being used as an excuse to raise prices but i obviously dont buy those few things that have risen using that excuse

I say again if people CHOOSE to buy from the EU they deserve to pay more ,thats a consequence of choice

OH and whilst posting heres your powerful soon to leave and stand on its own to feed scotland ,will the EU want a country with nothing they want

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1389315/nicola-sturgeon-news-supreme-court-scotland-fishing-power-independence-spt/amp

I expect with a few pipeline adjustments and brown envelopes their gas comes south aswell! Nothing like 'incentives' to get attention ,all scotland will have left is whisky and bogs and midges

Edited by chesters1

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Cant see it ,infact my prime order had reductions as i start to make a list a few days before .

Life is very simple (its obviously to hard to manage for yourself) if something i may need is to expensive i dont buy it ,a person from the government isnt forcing you to buy things you have CHOICE 

But as yet not seen anthing rise yet only fall even this supposed non existant fresh veg you appear to see.

The difference being i dont believe hearsay and opinion i look for myself!

I am not saying brexit isnt being used as an excuse to raise prices but i obviously dont buy those few things that have risen using that excuse

I say again if people CHOOSE to buy from the EU they deserve to pay more ,thats a consequence of choice

I went out for an ‘essential items’ shop yesterday Chesters, went inside, quite a big store, looked around absolutely no fresh vegetables or salad available, blimey, what’s happening here?

Spoke to the sales assistant, asked him “Why have you no stocks of fresh vegetables or salad, is it due to import difficulties at the border?

He replies, “No Sir, this is Screwfix.”

Went into the coop next door after picking up a new set of Dewalt SDS drill bits (imported from Germany, manufactured in China) and they had loads of veg. and Salad. Strange though they didn’t have any drill bits!

• Haha 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I expect if you went into aldi or lidl desperately opening more stores here as its lucrative and no brexit bothers  drills AND veg is plentiful lol

Strange neither see brexit a disadvantage or the uk so bad they want to pull out

I used to use lidl but i am positive the veg has been on sale in germany for a fortnight before (sell it to the untermench brits its going off ) as it goes bad the next day ,the middle of lidl is ok as is its meat and fish but not been there for over a year

I bought a good set of left? ,(the opposite of the normal ones) handed drills only to find my pillar drill couldnt be made to go the other way round ! They are great for drilling out snapped bolts as most of the time the bolts unscrew before the drills right through i will have to buy a jig to let me use my ordinary drill which does !

Edited by chesters1

COD,

For the umpteenth time you say Covid 19 is what the UK voted for.

Even CHESTERS1 is overlooking your comments.

For the record, our news reports the issue voted on was "to leave the EU - yes or no".

Phone

Thats all it was on the ballot ,no half in half out ,no deals mentioned ,no box that said the EU still has power a simple pair of boxes "in "or "out"

Cod will quickly come up with his 'brexiters were lied to' branding them as idiots but i think most were old enough to see through the EU and its ever increasing power grabbing and decided it had to stop whatever the cost because the pamphlet through every letterbox in the country that pleaded to remain because the government was afraid of the EU and didnt want to upset them ! Just that attitude should have told everyone to get out ! When a countries government is afraid of the EU and continualy keeps giving more and more control to it you KNOW its bad and should stop !

What would the US do if mexico started telling them what to do ,forced you to open your border to every mexican who wanted to come ,introducing laws that favoured mexico and pinched all your fishing ,told you who you could trade with but under mexicos rules and decided what tarrifs you had to use ,and directed you to change your laws to theirs ?i think i know what you would say!

Edited by chesters1