Should we have left the EU?

John S

Unsustainable at it stands thats what the U.K. haulage association says brexit has put on trade to the EU .

This is real brexit Britain  it is destroying U.K. business you can spin as much as you like as it stands brexit is complete disaster to U.K. business .Six in ten company’s   Exporting suffering extra costs spiralling out of control due to brexit .It’s is not sustainable what’s being imposed on uk businesses with brexit .

From the U.K. Automobile association to food , fish you name it all being severely affected by brexit .And this is just the begging. Stockpiling before 1st January 2021 thats over gone history ,Companies ready to move there operations to Europe its real and its here billions and billions of pounds of trade with U.K. companies now ready to move there operations taking jobs etc and set up in Europe thats brexit Britain its real and its here .

Thousands and thousands if not millions of brexit voters could well be about to get exact what they voted for there P45s .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

COD,

13th June 2016

The results of a Road Haulage Association (RHA) survey released today show a clear majority of members believe that leaving the European Union (EU) would be in the best interests of their companies. (61%)

pHONE

6 hours ago, Phone said:

COD,

13th June 2016

The results of a Road Haulage Association (RHA) survey released today show a clear majority of members believe that leaving the European Union (EU) would be in the best interests of their companies. (61%)

pHONE

? you have hit  the nail on the head phone perfect they were told it was the best thing to do ,that’s along with fishermen and anybody who exports to the EU but unfortunately it isn’t the case as they are well and truly finding out , extra costs lost business , brexit it’s costing U.K. businesses a fortune .Talking to my nieces other half last night there company which does Stage events are moving there offices to Holland job  done and he says other companies are also ready to move in droves to Europe taking vast sums of revenue from the U.K. treasury to foreign lands , His words Brexit is a nightmare for there business and thr costs have spired and to stay here in the U.K. doesn’t  financially stack anymore .8 billion that industry contributes to U.K. economy .

This was Michael Gove lying to his back teeth to fishermen in 2019 prior to boris Johnson getting his brexit majority. Fishermen were promised the earth only to be sold down the river phone , you cannot hide the fact of vast amounts of people from fishermen to anybody who exports to the EU hauliers etc etc being severely deceived with the consequences with brexit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Who cares ,what you should be proving is did anyone but you believe them and vote because of that

Anyone who believes  the government ,any government must be stupid!

Anyone who believes anyone without checking is stupid!

Siemens Energy shedding 7800 jobs worldwide ,nothing to do with brexit but i posted it before someone insisted it was!
NI border seems to be falling apart ,poor poor EU

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Who cares ,what you should be proving is did anyone but you believe them and vote because of that

Anyone who believes  the government ,any government must be stupid!

Anyone who believes anyone without checking is stupid!

Siemens Energy shedding 7800 jobs worldwide ,nothing to do with brexit but i posted it before someone insisted it was!
NI border seems to be falling apart ,poor poor EU

Who cares just thousands and thousands of people deceived into voting brexit to ruin there businesses that’s who , and it’s not just fishermen who have been conned it runs across the whole of our manufacturing exports ,farmers ,hauliers  Infact has Johnson left anybody out..

And that  is exactly how it is very sadly  ..

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

It could be worse we could have still been in and no covid injections

You keep coming up with people were lied to again PROVE they voted soley believing these "lies"

I could say they voted leave because they like cheese ,back up your statements

Go on big mouth show me 17+ million signed statements people believed the lies and voted solely because they believed them ,go on prove it or shut up

You appear to be so gullible if a handful of people say something you think the whole ****ing world says it! If a headline says thatcher rose from the grave you would believe it

Your pretty quick saying things pretty slow proving it ,because someone says what you think isnt proof its a shared opinion until its proved so cut the opinion and show the proof then someone may believe you show me 17+million statements showing they believed the lies and solely ticked brexit because of it ,go on big man!

If you said its my opinion people were lied to fine but you link to hearsay nobody gives a fat **** about

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I must look at their 19 reviews on trust pilot lol

Lots of firsts ,are there any more uk assemblers? Its easy to be the first uk manufacturer when your the sole manufacturer lol

You can tell i had a google ,bit strange it used SD cards as storage its damn slow compared to ssd's or even hard drives unless your spending more than the price off ssd or hard drive !perhaps you can force an nvme in it and record and replay 4k?

Whoops no 4k! I remember our first 1080p (not 1080i) took up a corner of the room but excellent onboard surround sound hitachi i think it was 30 years ago? Expensive we bought the shop one you just couldnt find any ! Today any tv you want on the doorstep nextday or that evening two blokes delivered the old one in a van several days after buying it lol

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

It could be worse we could have still been in and no covid injections

You keep coming up with people were lied to again PROVE they voted soley believing these "lies"

I could say they voted leave because they like cheese ,back up your statements

Go on big mouth show me 17+ million signed statements people believed the lies and voted solely because they believed them ,go on prove it or shut up

You appear to be so gullible if a handful of people say something you think the whole ****ing world says it! If a headline says thatcher rose from the grave you would believe it

Your pretty quick saying things pretty slow proving it ,because someone says what you think isnt proof its a shared opinion until its proved so cut the opinion and show the proof then someone may believe you show me 17+million statements showing they believed the lies and solely ticked brexit because of it ,go on big man!

If you said its my opinion people were lied to fine but you link to hearsay nobody gives a fat **** about

Oh dear dear me are these brexit voters mad .Thr last 5 years has seen the U.K. shellfish industry having the best five they have ever had, that was till the 1st January 2021 brexit day when there world fell apart .Will there be an armada up the Thames in protest it’s hotting up .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Northern ireland border getting more trouble ,hopefully the EU will run it themselves no-one wanted it , let's see fritz or Pierre patrol it