Should we have left the EU?

John S

You really are a first class twit! That statement belongs back in 2016 when it wasn’t listened to then, what chance has it got now to impress?

If anybody in this Country was going to starve I doubt it would be Chesters.

If anybody in this Country goes hungry it will be because of issues that existed before the referendum and still remain.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I certainly wont starve i look after my family by being prepared for any situation,not just sitting about on my arse whining

Seeing as the EU only provides 25% of our food no-one will be starving and you have to fathon out what is produced IN the EU vs how much comes VIA the EU i recon its far less ,the route through the EU from outside the EU could be classed as EU exports as we also see with Holland acting as an unloading port from the world then transfering our portion here ,its called the rotterdam effect look it up

This time of the year the figures for EU produced food will be far smaller as the southern hemisphere comes into summer and we import fresh food from there.

Nothing wrong with demanding food x from the EU but you will pay more for it which is perfectly reasonable if i demand fresh french horse meat or some french vinegar they call wine then its right you pay more than australian vinegar or lamb

I am perfectly happy not to buy french T55 flour if the price rises its not going to kill me not eating baguettes  made from it i can dunk spelt or american springs ,canadian ,british or the scores of other flour NOT produced in the EU baguetts in my soup ,only they will suffer when sales drop because the EU wants their companies to lose money

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I certainly wont starve i look after my family by being prepared for any situation,not just sitting about on my arse whining

Seeing as the EU only provides 25% of our food no-one will be starving and you have to fathon out what is produced IN the EU vs how much comes VIA the EU i recon its far less ,the route through the EU from outside the EU could be classed as EU exports as we also see with Holland acting as an unloading port from the world then transfering our portion here ,its called the rotterdam effect look it up

This time of the year the figures for EU produced food will be far smaller as the southern hemisphere comes into summer and we import fresh food from there.

Nothing wrong with demanding food x from the EU but you will pay more for it which is perfectly reasonable if i demand fresh french horse meat or some french vinegar they call wine then its right you pay more than australian vinegar or lamb

I am perfectly happy not to buy french T55 flour if the price rises its not going to kill me not eating baguettes  made from it i can dunk spelt or american springs ,canadian ,british or the scores of other flour NOT produced in the EU baguetts in my soup ,only they will suffer when sales drop because the EU wants their companies to lose money

I thought brexit was about making people’s life better not worse !!!!!!

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

That wasnt on the ballot paper as you know two question in or out ,no sub boxes not what iff or buts

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

That wasnt on the ballot paper as you know two question in or out ,no sub boxes not what iff or buts

Was 68\% drop in exports on the ballet paper , the haulage association today had an interview with the observer and they say up 75% of wagons returning back to theU.K. from Europe are coming  back empty . Now who would have thought .Boris Johnson  a year ago  stood there shouting no tariffs frictionless trade it’s incredible his lies are staggering.

Beexit as it stands is an utter disaster for the  United Kingdom.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I have told you and you know what was on the ballot paper why try and twist it ?

IN or OUT nothing more people voted to remain because they had a vested interest to remain those that voted out wanted out what is so hard to understand ?

Your still insisting people voted out because they believed lies ,prove it! Prove everyone that voted brexit solely voted out because ghey believed lies ,you cannot so whats the point pretending they did  ?

Perhaps thousands of those that wanted to remain voted leave because they were sick and tired of the remain lies and thought **** them and their remain lies were out?

Edited by chesters1

So explain to us. What does out mean to you? Let's define terms.

Like all religions every true believer has his own version. Every Christian has his own version of Jesus and every Leaver has his own reason for leaving or are you claiming that every Leaver left for the reason that you did?

Edited by corydoras
cannot spell

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

No they left for the reason they decided was better than staying ,it wasnt a huge majority just a tilting of the scales you will have to ask every single soul why they made their decision ,cod just says all my side was believe lies from the brexit brigade but fails to provide evidence hes spoken to every person that voted to see why they made that decision.

He presumes people cannot make a decision by themselves but fails to acknowledge the remain side to could have voted remain based on lies .

People had one chance to speak their mind by a tick and took it ,had blair did the same and consulted the people when he signed the uk further into the EU perhaps we may have come out then ?,who knows he promised a referendum twice and reneged on it so when the people got the option they jumped in two-footed

Cod takes the **** out of trump insisting the vote was rigged yet does exactly the same on here.

If just one person had said leave over remain its a majority and what we joined was not what we left ! If the people had a referendum at every step perhaps we would have left decades ago but unfortunately that what happens when politicians  get involved they do what they want perhaps not what those vote them into their cushy lifestile want.Hopefully in 20 years time they cannot do anything major without a vote then you will see democracy in action

Edited by chesters1

So explain to us. What does Remain mean to you? Let's define terms.

Like all religions every true believer has his own version. Every Christian has his own version of Jesus and every Remainer has his own reason for Staying or are you claiming that every Remainer voted stay for the reason that you did?

I think Chesters has made it more than bloody obvious apparent that people voted for their own reason, it has been repeated on here many many times.

I voted leave because I wanted to, I live in a Country where I have that choice. If the referendum had been ten, twenty, thirty or forty years ago I would have voted leave.

That choice should have been given to ‘The People’ BEFORE Blair signed the Lisbon Treaty, It should have been confirmed even after he signed it on my behalf. It wasn’t.

We have had the vote, leave won, we have left, get over it.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

So let’s put this in a nutshell why did people vote out let’s take fishermen, they were told they would have all there waters back a 200 mile limit etc etc etc , Now what they have is non of that they are actually now with brexit worse off so if they knew they were going to be worse off would they have voted  out , of course they wouldn’t !!!! Only if you are completely stupid would you vote to be worse off but if you are deceived then it’s a completely different ball game and that’s exactly what happened to  fishermen they were decived by Boris Johnson , Michael Gove etc , etc ,etc the lying Brexiteers as they are  now finding out with bankruptcy knocking at the door ..And they are just a small example in very big pool . 

You can spin it as much as you like brexit was sold on  a Hugh array of lies .As they say bullshit  baffles brains .

Chief executive Richard Burnett told The Observer that the RHA had also found 65-75 per cent of vehicles arriving from the EU were returning to the bloc empty due to a lack of goods, hold-ups in the UK and because British companies had halted exports to the continent.

Mr Burnett said he found it "deeply frustrating and annoying that ministers have chosen not to listen to the industry and experts", who have consistently called for greater consultation by Government.

He said Mr Gove had not responded in writing "pretty much every time we have written over the last six months".

Talk about incompetent Brexiteers the road hauliers deceived nothing else with brexit costing the industry millions and millions and soon to be into billions.

So as it stands are we better off with brexit yes or no and by the cost to industry it’s a big fat NO !!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg