Should we have left the EU?

John S

15 hours ago, big_cod said:

What really gets me  is people who will  see zero benefits from brexit  not give a dam about the pain they caused on so many businesses with brexit, and you wonder why so many are bitter who are now in the **** with brexit are very angry .But this isn’t going away it’s only just started for brexshiteers in this government who pushed brexit ,some very very hard ball is coming there way very soon .They will not get off the hook  that  easy far far  to much **** going on for that ,the blame game will be starting very shortly it’s inevitable  so  get ready for the fall guys  .

"get ready for the fall".

Here's a prediction for you. The EU will be rocked by civil unrest over the summer. Some of it (likely in Greece, Sweden or France) will be brutal. The stage will be set for the end of the block with Le Pen winning in France in 2020.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Blimey i wouldnt predict such things or you get laughed at like cod does when his numerous predictions fail!

Stick to 50/50 everything and hedge your bets its safer! LoL

The EU very easily buys complience or most would have gone already! The few that are net contributers have deep pockets and as its their little club favouring them they will get deeper ,once all the poor ones are in so much debt to the EU they wont be able to leave for fear of retribution they will then be slave states producing cheap goods or services in an effort to repay the debts to the cost of their own people , it started in Africa now its come to Europe

As to the unrest its been here since Merkle opened the borders to mass immigration now covid and the lack of immunisations has seen countries ignore threats from Brussels to comply and it will only get worse once Britain gets on its feet hopefully pulling the rug from the EU and its dirty tricks and harmful "level playing field" anti competition dictats!

If i were doris i would tell the EU NI is part of the UK were going to do what we want regarding it ,if YOU want a border YOU put it in place YOU fund it ,YOU patrol it and YOU take the consequences of doing it and WE will ignore it if that's what Stormont  wants THEY run the place!

Despite what people think there is a border between NI and ireland all NI vehicles (on the main routes at least) are checked going south for some certificate  needed in southern ireland to comply with the law and all appropriate vehicals are checked going north for red (or green i forget?) diesel and vans checked for tax purposes  so in essence ireland isnt border free just not watch towers and gates with squaddies on like in the past which is the problem !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, Ken L said:

"get ready for the fall".

Here's a prediction for you. The EU will be rocked by civil unrest over the summer. Some of it (likely in Greece, Sweden or France) will be brutal. The stage will be set for the end of the block with Le Pen winning in France in 2020.

It that scaremongering Ken ??

in 1990 the daily express said the European Union will break up what year is it ??? There is more chance of Union of the United Kingdom breaking up than the European Union 27 to 1, safety in numbers always works the best more negotiating power than one .

Now let’s stick to the facts it’s easier .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

"scaremongering"?

No. It is simply a prediction.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

18 hours ago, Ken L said:

"scaremongering"?

No. It is simply a prediction.

Have you got that crystal ball out again Ken?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Blimey famous miller goes broke due to brexit! Council corruption and the problems with trains!

https://youtu.be/tuqgj6zzt3E

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Taking back control ? Wrong it’s  Brexit losing control ?? the whole brexit thing just gets worse it but don’t worry you’ve got 10 years before you make can make judgment ?in the meantime filing for your brexit bankruptcy is quick and easy or you can move your businesses over to the Eu as recommended by the business Secretary .You  Couldn’t really write this it would be impossible !!!  but brexit made it possible ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The answer is still yes

You may find this amusing with the results of the referendum

This regards the promissed referendum on the lisbon treaty blair signed

"However, at his usual monthly news conference on 22 April, Blair said: "If the British people vote 'no', they vote 'no'. You can't keep bringing it back until they vote 'yes'."[citation needed]BBC Radio 4 and The Times have subsequently reported[citation needed] some back-tracking on this issue from "Number 10" (presumably the press office). Despite Blair's assertions (he has made several other, similar statements), the position remains not entirely clear."

He then backtracked on the referendum and signed it anyway knowing i presume the result would be no so never gave the electorate a chance to stop the UK going in further.

Isnt it strange in the only referendum we had the majority voted yes but the remain side keep wanting to bring it back until we say no! How things change ! When things dont go your way!

Edited by chesters1