Should we have left the EU?

John S

My last one is FAR more interesting it shows blair knew we would vote against further integration in the EU so why the surprise we voted out when the chance occurred? We couldnt renegotiate the EU doesnt do that so the only options were stay in and do further integration as the EU wants or get the hell out while we can .

We got the hell out except of course we didnt as you can see with the deal people insisted we get the EU still decide our future.

Our best deal would have been no deal then start negotians once the EU saw the effect on their members not use the effect on us to use as leverage for the deal which favours them we got,my tick got what  i wanted  every other person may not be as happy and it will be reflected in the next elections .

There will be several camps

Those wanting to go back in despite knowing that will result in even a worse deal than now with the EU hollding ALL the cards

Those happy with what we hhav half in half out UK gov pretending to be in charge EU doing its best to get back in charge at any cost to the UK

And those wanting out, not the out we have now but the one on the ballot total out!

If the tories dont look out they will lose those remaining with the tories as they said they would respect the vote but didnt!

Labour will lose the brexit voters they may have had left because they have changed their stance on being for brexit to being for remain

Liberals never wanted out so have already lost the brexit voters

This leaves a great number of brexit voters looking for a party that have no problem with no deal and a leader who has no respect for the EU and has inside knowledge of how it runs ,we know who that will be lol and they dont have to win splitting the vote leaves a hung parliament and the tories or labour whoever wins will have to ask them to join to form a government

The remainers desperatly want the country to fail so they can say we told you so ,the brexiters desperately want it to be fine so they can say the same ,none of this effects the real enemy the EU the problem is right there for not only us but europe as a whole

This party will split the vote so will be sharing power with whoever says the right thing each voter wants remainer or Brexiter so prepare for lots of fun! But i think any brexiter will know the third party is the only option for brexit and will vote accordingly

They may have voted labour as labour indicated they would go the brexit route but changed their mind after the referendum showing contempt for their voters

They may have voted tory as they went the brexit route but failed showing they were weak and afraid of the EU despite their boastings to their voters

So this leaves the last option a party that says it will brexit full stop ,well until it doesnt lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Never mind ,do we need yet more opinion from a remainer? How about a brexit opinion for a change but why do you need to post an opinion from someone else cant you simply state yours? Who the hell even cares what other people care about we know their biased or you wouldnt post them!

By the way wheres these empty shelves and a choked up m20 you promissed?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Bugger thats put a chatte amongst the taube s!

On 2/22/2021 at 4:28 PM, wotnobivvy said:

I am sure that is going to help the fishermen and Northern Ireland a lot, aren't you?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

They may enjoy a plate of fish and chips and whelks on the side

Does anyone care a tiny amount of the total gdp of england now has to sell their catch in england ? They choose to send it abroad its not mandatory when the country has to import the exact same thing?! Cut out the middle man and flog it here.Have you seen the price of a jar of cockles ? They probably are caught here ,exported then re imported at a huge mark up for the middle man .

Lets look at logic if fisherman sam flogs it to pierre for say £15 a lump then pierre sells it back to the consumer here for £20 why not the fisherman flog it here for £17.5 and get more and we save money buying it and it will be fresher with less foreign phlegm in it! Sam gains ,we gain ,pierre loses most probably because his mates the EU are deliberately punishing everyone to get a point across ,their boss tough to everyone else

Theres a very old saying dont put all your eggs in one basket but no-one takes any notice so its their fault! Dont do it!

Edited by chesters1

Only idiots like you that believe it

20 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Only idiots like you that believe it

Idiots like you do not , the media not publishing what’s really going on with brexit hiding the truths ,most of British fishing fleet tied up , even the daffodil growers going out of businesses brexit is destroying so many businesses it’s staggering but it ain’t going away brexit is  a cancer running through the country full of poison hiding behind covid .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg