Should we have left the EU?

John S

49 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

So your saying your missing spanish onions ?

Chester’s you really haven’t a clue now  just for instance now if i wanted to take my vessel to Spain or anywhere in the Eu to start trading there which by the way  many U.K. skipper boat owners have done exactly that over the years  . As being a member of the EU all the qualifications codes etc with your vessel and personal  qualifications would have been valid in the EU now thanks to brexshit gone and it probably applies to many other qualifications in different lines of work your now shafted with brexit .So in a nutshell brexit has ****ed people’s  job prospects abroad you now have to jump through loops for what nothing just load of Nationalists idiots who still think we are still at war with Germany. 
People in there lives try and better themselves brexit has  put a halt  to that with working in Europe red tape visas etc , etc etc the world thinks we are backward here they are  right !!!! .You couldn’t write this shite we have imposed on ourselves with self harm .

King rat the compulsive liar just can’t stop lying about brexit are people really that  stupid to keep swallowing it , this country is in very bad way it’s on its knees with this clown

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So your saying you want to buy spanish oranges then?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Have you been to america?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If cod had replied yes then i would simply have said if you had no problem jumping through hoops to go to america why not now the 27 states of the EU ?

Most of this list (now all) will need hoops to be jumped through  to visit theres no problem for anyone else on earth going on holiday for their cheap fags or vinegar! People from the UK have visited europe for at least 40000 years they will continue for another 4000 i am sure

Now you ask like you do in the rest of the world ,seems fair to me giving europe and us the right to refuse if we want

https://www.worldometers.info/geography/alphabetical-list-of-countries/

As to qualifications it works both ways ,why be forced to except qualifications we may not recognise by being in the EU ,seems fair to me people except the rules of other countries it now works both ways ,if you dont like it dont go! The nonsense bit about his boat visiting is pure rubbish ,has he visited before? Or is it just a fake excuse to use ,if i wanted to visit the moon i would need permision and no one owns it at all ,while we were IN the EU we couldnt just sail to france unless our boat was registered theres always been rules! If we wanted to go then we would have done what was needed to go ,its very simple!

These remain lot love putting up their crap we cant do this now or do that now ,yes you can you just do whats needed to do it ,their mates are enforcing the rules the EU is the one to blame our border is open for all people wanting to leave its the EU putting up the barrriers stopping people entering the EU blame them !

The great thing is hopefully its the same for those coming here ,hopefully it gets even harder for those coming here dont we have enough trash of our own why do we need more?

Edited by chesters1

11 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Have you been to america?

Why would I want to go to American??? so let’s put it in a nutshell brexit has destroyed many people’s Chance of bettering themselves in Europe ,supposed to be about deregulation its utter rubbish brexit has imposed massed of regulations from me to how to many businesses you couldn’t count them with all red tape coming out of your ears , deregulation with brexit what a load of crap it’s like this don’t you find it embarrassing actually trying to defend the shite brexit has imposed on businesses and people lives in this country it’s biggest con job ever to hit these islands and people are now waking up to the fact yes they seriously are ,What  businesses were promised and what they have with brexit is completely different Infact it’s nothing like what so ever it’s just an embarrassment.The balls ups from Johnson and his brexit negotiations it’s just laughable and the remainders are pisding themselves it’s laughter at the Brexiteers squirming amount themselves serves them right is all  you hear .

And just for good measure Chester’s your old  pal Richie is coming to empty your pockets , he has to find the cash they squandered on covid and yes Brexshit ? Every economic prediction say brexit with shaft the economy so dig deep the home goal  has hit the back of the net .?

And this is even in the Daily wreckpress so it must be bad ?

Rishi Sunak tax raid fears as pensioners warned of 'harsh increase'

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/1394040/rishi-sunak-news-pension-tax-raid-increase-triple-lock-self-employed-seiss-spt

Brexit the financial disaster to Great Britain Bank of England now in a panic 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit hasnt done anything ,the EU has ,the EU has decided the rules they impose not us .

Dont know why you and your ilk keep whining you have three options

A **** off and join your mates in europe

B get on with your miserable lives ,if you want to visit or deal with the EU then follow their rules ,we left remember

C ignore the EU and holiday here (no rules about visas) or trade here (no ru!es about duties) .

If you choose anything its your choice why should we care what your choice is ,choice comes with consequences ,if they are bad tough dont make that choice.

I am quite happy its hard to visit or deal with the EU i wish it was impossible to visit or trade with the EU because that means its just as hard for them in the time they have left

Still posting opinion?

I remember you visited australia ,strange that you jumped through their hoops to go but cannot do exactly the same now in europe ,pretty two faced when its in your interest .

Now you will have to do the same in europe! I hope they refuse!

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Brexit hasnt done anything ,the EU has ,the EU has decided the rules they impose not us .

Dont know why you and your ilk keep whining you have three options

A **** off and join your mates in europe

B get on with your miserable lives ,if you want to visit or deal with the EU then follow their rules ,we left remember

C ignore the EU and holiday here (no rules about visas) or trade here (no ru!es about duties) .

If you choose anything its your choice why should we care what your choice is ,choice comes with consequences ,if they are bad tough dont make that choice.

I am quite happy its hard to visit or deal with the EU i wish it was impossible to visit or trade with the EU because that means its just as hard for them in the time they have left

Totally wrong no the rules we have imposed on ourselves with brexit it’s what you call a very large home goal ,terrible isn’t it ?, we had non of these rules while being a member of the European Union leaving the single market has shafted thousands and thousands of U.K. businesses that  employ thousands and thousands of U.K. operatives.But don’t worry it won’t affect Boris Johnson or Nigel farage the grim reapers of Great Britain no they are still patronising the dummy’s.feeding them turnips .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg