Should we have left the EU?

John S

UK GDP rose by 1.0% in Q4 2020. It also increased by 1.0% in the US, but fell by 0.7% in the Eurozone.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Brexit didnt bring any rules ,look at the two boxes did one have a little star in implication something else was included.

The EU is making the rules ,the EU has made the rules for decades ,the governments of the day didnt refuse to implement them because they knew to be a member they had to obey EU rules.

I find it amusing you cannot except we left ,we left! the majority said so democratically ,get used to it your a loser!

If the country sinks and everyone drowns because of it it will be worth getting away from those gangsters at any price

Anyway i am off for a while got to upgrade one of my cameras theres been sights of your filthy romanians knocking on doors telling people their butters nedd fixing put english pimies out of work !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 minutes ago, Ken L said:

UK GDP rose by 1.0% in Q4 2020. It also increased by 1.0% in the US, but fell by 0.7% in the Eurozone.

What the bottom line Ken how much has our economy dropped away . Next you will telling  me brexit is a financial success ?

Coronavirus: UK worst hit among major economies brexit is hiding behind covid .

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53918568

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

25 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod

Poor poor poor Chester’s dig deep old fruit ? Council tax rises pension slashed yes your pal Richie is coming for you Brexshit is here it’s got to be paid for .

In a survey of European and US economists, 86% believe that the UK economy is likely to be at least several percentage points smaller in 2030 than it would otherwise have been. Only a quarter of respondents believe the same applies to the EU-27 economy, while 41% don’t consider that the impact on the EU will be strongly negative, writes Romesh Vaitilingam

Now who in there right mind would have voted for that !!!!!!!!!

Don’t worry about the Romanians all those Hong Kong Nationals will soon be on there way hundreds of thousands of them heading straight for the Surrey out of the frying pan straight into the fire ..??

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

25 minutes ago, big_cod said:

What the bottom line Ken how much has our economy dropped away . Next you will telling  me brexit is a financial success ?

Coronavirus: UK worst hit among major economies brexit is hiding behind covid .

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53918568

I didn't pull the numbers out of thin air.

If you copy the text into a search engine, you might even find the source.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

16 minutes ago, Ken L said:

I didn't pull the numbers out of thin air.

If you copy the text into a search engine, you might even find the source.

I suppose Ken depends who you want to believe , Can you explain why the governments own economic predictions put our economy at least 4% smaller due to brexit , but with what’s unfolded since January with businesses on that brink bankruptcy everywhere in the air  it will be far far worse than  those figures suggests.

Everywhere you look brexit is an utter disaster spin it how you want Ken sorry it doesn’t wash .

Brexit news - live: Trade issues not ‘teething problem’, warns Cameron as PM branded ‘unrepentant liar’

Brexit is here it’s payback time the brexit lies are coming home to roost , that more you lie the worse it will become .But the very best is Johnson  is a Plastic Brexiteer he is really a remainder that’s makes it even worse but he can’t help pretending all the time silly billy .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Shamima Begum, who left the UK for Syria to join the Islamic State group as a teenager, will not be allowed to return and fight her citizenship case, the Supreme Court has ruled.

The court said in a unanimous ruling that her rights were not breached when she was refused permission to return.

Ms Begum, 21, wants to come back to challenge the home secretary's decision to remove her British nationality.

Ms Begum was 15 when she and two other east London schoolgirls left the UK in February 2015 and travelled to Syria to join the Islamic State group.

In 2019, the then-Home Secretary Sajid Javid stripped Ms Begum of her citizenship on national security grounds.

Last July, the Court of Appeal ruled that the only fair way forward was to allow her into the UK because she could not effectively appeal against the decision from the camp in northern Syria.

On Friday, Lord Reed, president of the Supreme Court, said the government had been entitled to prevent Ms Begum from returning to the UK.

Announcing the ruling, Lord Reed said: "The Supreme Court unanimously allows all of the home secretary's appeals and dismisses Ms Begum's cross-appeal." 

He said the Court of Appeal's judgment "did not give the home secretary's assessment the respect which it should have received" given the role's "responsibility for making such assessments" and accountability to parliament.

Lord Reed added the Court of Appeal had "mistakenly believed that, when an individual's right to have a fair hearing... came into conflict with the requirements of national security, her right to a fair hearing must prevail."

He said the right to a fair hearing did "not trump all other considerations, such as the safety of the public".

Ms. Begum’s lawyers are expected to launch an immediate appeal to The European Court of Justice.....

Oh, hang on, they can’t can they...

Well, that’s YET ANOTHER of the reasons I voted leave fulfilled. Happy Happy Happy!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Major General Reinhard Trischak, COM EUFOR, led the ceremony praising the UK's unwavering commitment to the operation and the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

He said: “The UK contribution to EUFOR has been outstanding in terms of commitment, performance and professionalism.

"It is, therefore, with sadness that we see the departure of UK’s personnel from EUFOR, which reduces the number of contributing nations from 20 to 19.

"I would like to express my conviction that although now the UK flag is lowered in Camp Butmir, that the UK’s unwavering commitment to the Western Balkans, specifically to a stable and prosperous Bosnia and Herzegovina always remains high.”

Oh look, The U.K. will no longer contribute troops to EUFOR (That’s the European Army that everybody denied was being created.) Woopee! and ANOTHER REASON I VOTED LEAVE FULFILLED.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Now who would I believe you or Cameron , now I know Brexiteers can’t take it that  brexit is a disaster I understand  that ??but isn’t it getting boring trying to defend a financial catastrophe for Britain you voted for, I am very sorry it’s that’s  bad but you were warned and you didn’t listen ?? Now get your head out of the sand open your eyes and say **** I ****ed up ??

Businesses affected by red tape at the UK’s border are paying the price for Boris Johnson’s hard Brexit, David Cameron has said. 

The former prime minister told CNN that the issues seen in recent months are not merely “teething problems”, warning that “bureaucracy” was the inevitable result of leaving the EU’s single market. 
We chose to leave the single market and become a third country,” he said

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg