Should we have left the EU?

John S

Poor poor cod ,if you scrape the bottom of your remain lies bucket you will come up in china!

Brexit is great ,shelves are full ,m20 empty, dover running like clockwork and no ww3

And we have innoculated far more than we would have had von de leyon been incharge of us ,win win win and win

Now we have to insist we get out of the human rights act ,the gateway for the criminals to demand everything they want

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod ,if you scrape the bottom of your remain lies you will come up in china!

Brexit is great ,shelves are full ,m20 empty, dover running like clockwork and no ww3

And we have innoculated far more than we would have had von de leyon been incharge of us ,win win win and win

Poor poor Chester’s businesses going bankrupt with brexit just think what you voted for putting people’s   lives in despair shocking utterly shocking .

And on top it’s going to cost you for  the privilege what a result.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod ,still going round your roundabout of rubbish ,4 years ! To sort themselves out if they cannot be bothered they deserve it

How is it going to cost me ,you dont know me nor what outlay i have ,i could be raking it in off the backs of immigrants in my HMO's .

I am happy to say i need nothing from the EU and you cannot prove any increase in anything wasnt going to happen anyway while we were in the EU.

They could have demanded we increase our payment 2 fold in 6 months time ,they need the cash to bribe the rest to remain and to welcome other fools to join

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod ,still going round your roundabout of rubbish ,4 years ! To sort themselves out if they cannot be bothered they deserve it

Did the fishermen deserve it as this  fishermen said to te other fishermen on social media who was crying about being sold a white elephant with brexit .

This says everything you need to know about brexit .do you think he  would throttle Boris Johnson.

image.png.d030a8582baa8f2071b298f552e258cb.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Still posting someone elses opinion  ,nothing changes and hasnt from you for 4 years either ,poor poor cod

And yes it was a **** up ,people demanded we got a deal with these scum ,people like you!

Edited by chesters1

17 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Still posting someone elses opinion  ,nothing changes and hasnt from you for 4 years either ,poor poor cod

And yes it was a **** up ,people demanded we got a deal with these scum ,people like you!

I am posting  facts read it again **** ain’t it .the Brexshit  white elephant sold by Boris Johnson .when he says mess you have got us into he means you as well ord  lad .The real brexit is here not the fairy tale one told by the brexit story tellers before the referendum.

One angry fishermen.

image.png.8f9887c406fc351f23b9fff9bdea1706.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So you believe  posting someones opinion from some media platform without checking if its true ,not investigating why they said it ,not knowing if they were like you tory biased or if they voted remain in 2016 is "fact" ? lets hope you dont end up in high court for something they would rip you "facts" to shreds. Poor poor cod !

Dont you get it ,it doesnt matter how many people think something is true doesnt make it true ,3/4 of the population think a god exists but strangely non can prove it ,belief isnt fact!

Edited by chesters1

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

So you believe  posting someones opinion from some media platform without checking if its true ,not investigating why they said it ,not knowing if they were like you tory biased or if they voted remain in 2016 is "fact" ? lets hope you dont end up in high court for something they would rip you "facts" to shreds. Poor poor cod !

? hard to swallow  isn’t it when people  slag off the  brexit white elephant you voted for , that fishermen said it all now **** off and let us deal with mess brexit has got us into .Knows  his stuff that  lad smart knew exactly what was coming .And to top it it was exactly what I predicted a total sellout by Boris Johnson with brexit .And he thinks people will forget he has another thing coming.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Give up cod ,i am perfectly happy with brexit ,i would have been very happy with no deal ,you and your silly hearsay wont change that fact ,As to fishermen they were told from 2016 to prepare for a no deal ,if they didnt find an alternative outlet for their produce its THEIR fault  ,they were warned .

I am quite happy to see everyone of them go bust because they couldnt be bothered to get of their arses and do something for themselves

I think even you by now would have been noticed a deal from the EU stitched us up ,there seems to be no problem with the EU exporting to us but plenty of rules stopping us exporting to them ,who do you think does that ? The uk? Or brussels ?

Edited by chesters1

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Give up cod ,i am perfectly happy with brexit ,i would have been very happy with no deal ,you and your silly hearsay wont change that fact ,As to fishermen they were told from 2016 to prepare for a no deal ,if they didnt find an alternative outlet for their produce its THEIR fault  ,they were warned .

I am quite happy to see everyone of them go bust because they couldnt be bothered to get of their arses and do something for themselves

I aren’t bothered whether your happy or not I am just telling it exactly how it is with brexit and that’s **** !!!!!! For thousands who were told a complete pack of lies for years by Boris Johnson  . They will never forgive him for the deception that he imposed on them and they are not alone .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg