Should we have left the EU?

John S

You have your opinion i choose to ignore it as you do mine ,no number of other peoples opinion you post will change that ,whether it will change anyone elses either i dont know i dont see many agreeing with you . Brexit was in or out ,you wanted a deal the EU demanded some fishing to get one ,if we had said get stuffed you would have 100% of your fishing but no deal ,its simple even for you to see!

What else did we have they wanted? Coal? Steel? **** vauxhal cars ? They have apples ,they have spuds they wanted fish but at a price you now see! A **** deal you wanted!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

You have your opinion i choose to ignore it as you do mine ,no number of other peoples opinion you post will change that ,whether it will change anyone elses either i dont know i dont see many agreeing with you . Brexit was in or out ,you wanted a deal the EU demanded some fishing to get one ,if we had said get stuffed you would have 100% of your fishing but no deal ,its simple even for you to see!

What else did we have they wanted? Coal? Steel? **** vauxhal cars ? They have apples ,they have spuds they wanted fish but at a price you now see! A **** deal you wanted!

Chester’s  your brexit head is smashed in a delusional fantasy .

Brexit is destroying Coastel  communities not regenerating them.

Brexit has destroyed businesses and it’s destroying people what’s worse is the lies peddled to them Boris Johnson needs to be held to account .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit killed coastal towns ! Get a life coastal towns died 50 years ago ,been to folkestone or any other south coast town in the last few decades? Dead dead dead

As to the headline on your picture "it feels like we are at war" yes you are with the EU and its descriminatory anti UK rules! Dont you think it strange your shellfish exporters didnt need all these certificates when we were paying the EU ,now overnight the shellfish are deadly unless a vet looks at them and they have a nice bath! B_ollocks its EU spite nothing more!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Brexit killed coastal towns ! Get a life coastal towns died 50 years ago ,been to folkestone or any other south coast town in the last few decades? Dead dead dead

As to the headline on your picture "it feels like we are at war" yes you are with the EU and its descriminatory anti UK rules! Dont you think it strange your shellfish exporters didnt need all these certificates when we were paying the EU ,now overnight the shellfish are deadly unless a vet looks at them and they have a nice bath! ****s!

Whitby is booming as a Coastel town with visitors from all round the U.K. and from all round the world ,and it has or maybe had a thriving shellfish industry that is now in severe jeopardy thanks to brexit .And maybe just maybe a big drop in European  visitors this year thanks to brexit  which  most are far more wealthy than us and that will probably  hit  all major tourist resorts  in thy U.K. 

Untitled-1.jpg

Why will tourism stop? All they have to do is do what visitors from outside the EU do and they are welcome.

Corona will make the difference not brexit!

Edited by chesters1

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Why will tourism stop? All they have to do is do what visitors from outside the EU do and they are welcome.

Corona will make the difference not brexit!

The glory days of the great British seaside holiday came to an end with the arrival of the jet age and cheap package tour holidays to Spain where sunshine (and sunburn) was almost guaranteed. Holiday souvenirs were now sombreros, flamenco dolls and castanets, rather than sticks of rock and seashells.

Add to that cheap fags and cheap booze and that quote from Historic. uk could almost apply to somebody on here, just need to add Watney’s Red Barrel, Timothy Whites’ suntan lotion and a hearty rendition of “Torremolinos, Torremolinos” and we are straight back into a Monty Python sketch.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
Found it! Haha.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:Boris Jonson the compulsive liar that’s if your stupid enough to believe him? And it’s the brexit dumber and dumber.time again !!! and it’s a round the U.K. ? I played Russian Roulette voting brexit just excuse me while I blow my brains out .

if your wondering  what happened to the big red bus it’s here crashed and burned .

image.png.49b4fb17da8b2cf20cbbe91f45492713.png

And millions and millions  in EU funding to repair Sea defences all round thy U.K. would the money have come from London , don’t make me laugh ?

image.thumb.png.4ee95d180e248c0ab571f0d7f7939d59.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The only person who appears to believe him is you ,you appear to hang on his every word

Edited by chesters1

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

The only person who appears to believe him is you ,you appear to hang on his every word

Here we have a brexit Tory MP now this is class **** herself panicking the fishermen in the southwest aren’t going to lynch her and fellow brexit Tory MPs who sold them down the river .It fabulous  watching them squirm trying to fix a problem they have created themselves and dropped on the fishermen of the Great Britain Russian roulette again !!! Boris the terrible !

Do you think she will get the boot next time round .,fishermen love the deception like a lead ballon.

FfS this stupid woman is as daft as Johnson she has not got a clue about how the fishing  industry works .We are all doomed how the hell is she an MP !!!!!!  She said she says she was a fishermen’s wife she sho have stuck to making crab pots .

image.png.18d98911a0183347e0730ea792abfdc0.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg