Should we have left the EU?

John S

On 2/26/2021 at 9:56 PM, chesters1 said:

As to the headline on your picture "it feels like we are at war" yes you are with the EU and its descriminatory anti UK rules

Rules that we put in place in 2008 to discriminate against non EU , non CU & SM countries.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

What goes around comes around ,did we get a vote on these laws? ,your WE doesnt apply if WE didnt have a choice so if we couldnt opt out the UK had nothing to do with it, The UK can only opt out on 4 directives (as britain as a member)so if its not in those the EU solely made the rules not us

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_opt-outs_from_EU_legislation

And finaly the EU commision does not have to take any notice of MEP's

"MEPs have a veto right for delegated acts. For implementing acts, MEPs can ask the Commission to amend or withdraw them, but the Commission has no legal obligation to do this."

In essence its about the most undemocratic organisation below dictatorship there is! And i am glad were out and hopefully our government will be put under the microscope and forced to obey those that pay their wages now the excuse "the eu made us do it " has gone!

As far as i can make out delegated acts are within a countries legislation to decide if its used but implemented laws are for the EU members as being members they are controled by the EU ,it wouldnt work if everyone made up their own rules then told a neighbour obey them or else.The top of the pile has the big stick not everyone! If a member decides not to then the rule of law pops up and the big stick comes out !The EU gets its way one way or the other !

Unfortunately i missed the day laws were discussed at school but heres what i presume is the difference.If your a member you do what your damned well told but you as a member can decide what days the bins are emptied in your country (at the moment)

https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-making-process/adopting-eu-law/implementing-and-delegated-acts_en

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So you stop being a member of a club and you stop getting free sweets , but I still want the  free sweets but your not a member of the club anymore they are only for members ?? but I still want the free sweets listen don’t you get it stupid your not now a member of the club you can’t have the free sweets you lost the privilege when you left the club ,well  that’s not fair I’m not playing  anymore ****s to you but I still want your free sweets ? 

image.png.9682d18acdd7034ac72d0c606edbeab8.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Found this headline whilst looking for something else...

Guardian, 14th March 2020.

The UK faces having to wait longer and pay more to acquire a coronavirus vaccine because it has left the EU, health experts and international legal experts warn today.

In an article published today on the Guardian website, the academics and lawyers say Boris Johnson’s determination to “go it alone”, free of EU regulation, after Brexit means the UK will probably have to join other non-EU countries in a queue to acquire the vaccine after EU member states have had it, and on less-favourable terms.

The authors include Martin McKee of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, and legal academics Anniek de Ruijter of Amsterdam Law School and Mark Flear of Queens University, Belfast.

That’s terrible, maybe we should have stayed in...

You can always rely on the media to tell us the truth.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

So you stop being a member of a club and you stop getting free sweets , but I still want the  free sweets but your not a member of the club anymore they are only for members ?? but I still want the free sweets listen don’t you get it stupid your not now a member of the club you can’t have the free sweets you lost the privilege when you left the club ,well  that’s not fair I’m not playing  anymore ****s to you but I still want your free sweets ? 

image.png.9682d18acdd7034ac72d0c606edbeab8.png

Whos complaining ? OH yes the remainers who wanted to pay for not only our sweets but half of the EU members sweets aswell

We never got free sweets when we were in they cost billions every year!

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

15 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Whos complaining ? OH yes the remainers who wanted to pay for not only our sweets but half of the EU members sweets aswell

We never got free sweets when we were in they cost billions every year!

U.K. business booming with brexit :bigemo_harabe_net-163: seriously what a complete load of rubbish there on there knees with brexshit !!!!!!!!!!!

More tax payers money to con the British public utter disgrace the scum party bottom of barrel to try and hide there incompetence they have imposed on British businesses.

image.png.76fbfdb95f6fb521b8321a0d935686ed.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Still on your lies ,stop believing them your the only person who is on here including the bus ,you told us it was scrapped lol

If taxes rise it will because of covid ,furlough isnt cheap nor are cheap meals and all those posters must cost a fortune ,silver linings for some.

Still waiting for your empty shelves and blocked m20 you promised

Not sure why brexit is costing money to the government they dont flog anything! A few million in lost export duties but hey if no-one is exporting think of the saving for exporters ,win win we are saving buying all those sweets for the poor countries of europe win win win

Edited by chesters1

George useless can you  guarantee as leading Brexiteer  that not  one shellfish exporter won’t go bust because of brexshit and the restrictions with red tape etc you and your government have imposed on the U.K. shellfish industry with brexit  ? Er er, er, er , 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Cheap cockles for all says man pointing at no-one in particular