Should we have left the EU?

John S

2 hours ago, snakey1 said:

Feck me is this still on going, its like the worlds longest game of tennis. Mind at least Chesters1 isn't taking it seriously.

Chester’s doesn’t have to take it seriously ,brexsick isn't ****ing his livelihood up and obviously yours as well .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

3 hours ago, snakey1 said:

Feck me is this still on going, its like the worlds longest game of tennis. Mind at least Chesters1 isn't taking it seriously.

You wouldn’t expect Chesters to read the Beano and take that seriously would you? ?

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

image.png.188a9d586416b0f68fbe9f138e628334.png

And now dog food what ever next is there any businesses left for brexsick to **** up :uhuh:

Brexit: Scottish dog food firm relocates to France due to export red tape. hundreds and hundreds of U.K. companies relocating to Europe in first few months of the brexit exodus from Britain .

The founder of a Scottish dog food business has told how Brexit forced him to move to France after his exports to the EU were halted because of the new trade barriers in place since 1 January.

After 10 weeks of daily calls and emails to government representatives, who he said were “absolutely terrible”, Antoon Murphy said he was left with no other option than to relocate or face losing the business.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

7 hours ago, big_cod said:

Chester’s doesn’t have to take it seriously ,brexsick isn't ****ing his livelihood up and obviously yours as well .

No, I'm still doing work for European companies. there's a little more paperwork involved but then we did work for companies outside the EU before so not much difference.

Thing is no matter what you post on here Cod it isn't going to make a difference so why keep regurgitating the same old shiite.

Still at least I've had my covid jab if we'd still been in the EU chances are I'd still be waiting.

6 hours ago, snakey1 said:

No, I'm still doing work for European companies. there's a little more paperwork involved but then we did work for companies outside the EU before so not much difference.

Thing is no matter what you post on here Cod it isn't going to make a difference so why keep regurgitating the same old shiite.

Still at least I've had my covid jab if we'd still been in the EU chances are I'd still be waiting.

So just an example the fishing industry industry lied to right down to the wire deceived by Johnson ,a total sellout and  that goes for thousands and thousands of other business right across the spectrum excactly the same thrown to the lions .It’s the deceit that’s staggering now anybody can paint  it as much as they  like . .Teething problems they say That might wash in the heads of some but the reality is completely different which they somehow completely ignore.

And so why are companies threatening  legal action against the government for the deceit with brexit.no you won’t read in the brexit press no they won’t tell there readers the reality and this   it’s just the beginning with brexit .is that U.K. better off with brexit even a blind man can see it is not damage limitations everywhere you look ..

One guy I know who exports millions and millions pounds of shellfish says it will be all ok in the end , but I said to him why put yourself through all this pain unnecessarily for what he couldn’t answer that but the penny is now  actually dropping .

For the the covid jab  yes the NHS has done a fantastic job and still are .Very very sad to say over 130,000 didn’t live to receive it and many survivors are struggling badly with long covid .

FACT-CHECKED VACCINES 

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-brexit-did-not-speed-up-uk-vaccine-authorisation

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod ,round and round you go ,if no-one has read your posts and changed how things are they never will .

You can regurgitate your crap on here though the joke section is a bit thin at the moment

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod ,round and round you go ,if no-one has read your posts and changed how things are they never will .

You can regurgitate your crap on here though the joke section is a bit thin at the moment

? well if you can’t face reality that’s understandable with the almighty ****up you have made it must be seriously painful for you how bad brexit is actually going .?

So brexit and yes french farmers rubbing there hands with brexit now who would have thought Chester’s you putting extra cash in french farmers pockets with brexsick  ? dumber and dumber thats brexit as practically every business is now finding out how much more embarrassing  can brexit actually get what a  giant  oh dear Brexisick is becoming .

Those french farmers  rubbing there hands with its glee  at our farmer demise with brexit how bad is that , put the gun to your head blow your hooking brains out that brexit in a nutshell.

This is a brexit classic ??

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round you go

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Round and round you go