Should we have left the EU?

John S

Round and round you go

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Looks like the Labour Party Membership are in step with Cod on rejoining the EU.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

15 hours ago, big_cod said:

Round and down we go the Race to the bottom :bounce:

Nah:

• Like 1

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

5 hours ago, Ken L said:

Nah:

Really got a hell of lot to make up Ken upto  press around £200 million of investment come in and billions of pounds lost in the first three  months since brexit day .

Talking to trawler skippers yesterday back from Peterhead millions and millions of pounds operations and now for 3 months they  are now tied up  no quota .To say they dislike Boris Johnson is a hugh understatement it’s more like hate him with vengeance .they say have been forgotten they are right .The brexit propaganda was soaked in the fishing industry before the referendum now they won’t even talk about our fishing that is what’s angering the fishing industry they  know they have been used .

Upto press brexit is a disaster right across the board nothing like what was promised what so ever  and  the public are now starting to wake up to the brexit  fallout .Businesses have already had the pain with brexit and it’s not teething problems it’s for ever as the reality kicks in .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round you go

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

Really got a hell of lot to make up Ken upto  press around £200 million of investment come in and billions of pounds lost in the first three  months since brexit day .

Talking to trawler skippers yesterday back from Peterhead millions and millions of pounds operations and now for 3 months they  are now tied up  no quota .To say they dislike Boris Johnson is a hugh understatement it’s more like hate him with vengeance .they say have been forgotten they are right .The brexit propaganda was soaked in the fishing industry before the referendum now they won’t even talk about our fishing that is what’s angering the fishing industry they  know they have been used .

Upto press brexit is a disaster right across the board nothing like what was promised what so ever  and  the public are now starting to wake up to the brexit  fallout .Businesses have already had the pain with brexit and it’s not teething problems it’s for ever as the reality kicks in .

I see you haven't changed your tune.

Still living in your delusional world.

Meanwhile, the EU edges ever closer to falling apart, with Macron reeling from a report that Frances standard of living per capita has dropped from 5th place on the global list to 26th in the 46 years that it has been a part of the EU. His political rivals are waiting in the wings ready to Make France Great Again...

In Italy, Salvini has gone from a lightly pro EU stance to heading up a coalition that is openly hostile to the EU, saying to Brussels "We don't want your money, we want freedom!" - and he's very likely to take power at the next election, deposing the EU's current puppet.

And of course, the real test of feelings regarding Johnson will be in Hartlepool next Thursday.

Oh, Mrs Von der Leyen, we have run out of chairs, perhaps you could stand there and try to look important or better still, go sit in the corner because nobody is impressed.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

17 hours ago, Ken L said:

I see you haven't changed your tune.

Still living in your delusional world.

Meanwhile, the EU edges ever closer to falling apart, with Macron reeling from a report that Frances standard of living per capita has dropped from 5th place on the global list to 26th in the 46 years that it has been a part of the EU. His political rivals are waiting in the wings ready to Make France Great Again...

In Italy, Salvini has gone from a lightly pro EU stance to heading up a coalition that is openly hostile to the EU, saying to Brussels "We don't want your money, we want freedom!" - and he's very likely to take power at the next election, deposing the EU's current puppet.

And of course, the real test of feelings regarding Johnson will be in Hartlepool next Thursday.

Who is living in the delusion world no it’s not me it’s those who in constant denial that brexit as it stands is a failure , a failure on exporters importers, hauliers, fishermen the list is endless .

And now to top the bill out great leader along with yourself is on the same course denial that brexit is destroying  people lives and businesses etc and as reports today in the FT Boris Johnson   is refusing to do an economic impact analysis on  brexit now why is that I wonder ?????? the answer is very  very Simple the U.K. is Billions and billions  a out of pocket with brexit running scared Boris Johnson you cannot hide it for ever your day  will come along with the liars .

Financial Times today .

Boris Johnson’s government is being “arrogant in the extreme” for refusing to order an economic impact assessment of its EU trade deal following a sharp fall in goods exports to the bloc since January 1, the opposition Labour party has claimed. 

Now who is Living in the delusional brexit world !!!!!!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round you go