Should we have left the EU?

John S

I like the thought of little england ,farage should be knighted for his service to getting rid of scotland ,hopefully wales and n ireland aswell ?

Having hard borders on 3 sides should **** the EU up big time lol if ofcourse they want these tiny unproductive bits of land? Possibly just to **** england off but it will come at a great expense to them

But ofcourse everything in your post has been round and round and round and round before ,anything new?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, big_cod said:

Really no good doesn’t wash what so ever , he is the negotiator and he is not elected so who advised him  what to agree on the ERG your argument is flawed .As always with brexit only when it suits .the rest of the time it’s got my deaf head on .

And when was farage was asked what do you want from brexit his reply was for the EU to fold Not sovereignty, Not Britain  to do well sicko farage but he not on his own but he will be waiting forever,  more chance of U.K. breaking up because of brexit that is a fact , I think I know who will get the last laugh and it’s not the U.K. .As they say you make your own bed and now it’s time to lye in it never so true a saying .

You see Ken I nothing to prove with brexit you have everything and now it’s time to deliver .A few months since brexit day how it’s going don’t ask !!!!!!!

I wonder how long it will be before we are called Little  England not. Great Britain and you can think brexit for that it’s  coming .

Frost was not elected but as I've already stated, neither were Barnier or VDL. If the world doesn't operate to your personal standards of propriety, Tough 5hit!.

What Farage wanted for the EU is irrelevant. The people of Britain were asked a simple question, and answered with more votes than have ever been received on any issue in British electoral history.

index.png

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

And more people voted to leave the EU than voted to join the EEC

I will give you less wanted not to join but thats because no one saw what the EEC would change into and the lies spun to let it happen ,yes clod it wasn't just lies when we wanted to leave by remainers but lies from them throughout backed up by the government desperate to hide the fact we were in to far once the likes of Lisbon and Maastricht were signed, no referendum then!

""safeguarding the common values, fundamental interests and independence of the Union"." Wasnt about individuals it was ensuring the power was gained to stop members or their countries maintaining independance.Lisbon just handed over more !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 hours ago, Ken L said:

index.png

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I haven't posted on this for some time, but I thought this might be of interest,

Barnier and Farage on the same page, 'who'd a thunk it'?

https://www.politico.eu/article/michel-barnier-french-borders-shut-pledge/

He even says he's learned from brexit!

John.

Edited by gozzer
  • Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Probably looking the other way if the immigrant is heading here or telling them where the beach is lol

Strange the external border is suddenly a concern perhaps greece and turkey are threatening to release the hoards? Strange how a prospective job makes people appear to change ,ofcourse politicians  will say anything if they think it will help their agendas

Edited by chesters1

On 5/11/2021 at 4:50 AM, big_cod said:

Really no good doesn’t wash what so ever , he is the negotiator and he is not elected so who advised him  what to agree on the ERG your argument is flawed .As always with brexit only when it suits .the rest of the time it’s got my deaf head on .

And when was farage was asked what do you want from brexit his reply was for the EU to fold Not sovereignty, Not Britain  to do well sicko farage but he not on his own but he will be waiting forever,  more chance of U.K. breaking up because of brexit that is a fact , I think I know who will get the last laugh and it’s not the U.K. .As they say you make your own bed and now it’s time to lye in it never so true a saying .

You see Ken I nothing to prove with brexit you have everything and now it’s time to deliver .A few months since brexit day how it’s going don’t ask !!!!!!!

I wonder how long it will be before we are called Little  England not. Great Britain and you can think brexit for that it’s  coming .

You know, I always thought Africa was the target audience for certain BBC services. Now I realise it is Whitby!

France seems to be doing a good job of disintegrating on its own, with both retired and now serving senior military officers warning of civil war. One can only hope that the rest of the EU follows.

• Haha 2

On 5/11/2021 at 8:10 AM, chesters1 said:

I like the thought of little england ,farage should be knighted for his service to getting rid of scotland ,hopefully wales and n ireland aswell ?

Having hard borders on 3 sides should **** the EU up big time lol if ofcourse they want these tiny unproductive bits of land? Possibly just to **** england off but it will come at a great expense to them

But ofcourse everything in your post has been round and round and round and round before ,anything new?

Farage should be knighted :bigemo_harabe_net-163: what farage is doing is getting his pension from the people  he hates that alone says it all about that man .

News good news really Chester’s  with brexit don’t be silly there isn’t one thing to report  nothing !!! and we hold all the cards ? laughable isn’t it . Great Briton to breakup the uk to implode brexit is going to be remembered for all those things .Economically Brexsick cannot hide behind covid for ever even hospitality cannot get staff , hotels ready to open after covid lockdown they are struggling to recruit. Brexsick  has  spread it’s poison right through  the heart of Britain you continue with the fantasy I will stick with the reality.

UK break up because of brexit may be ‘all Johnson  ? is remembered for 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round you go

9 hours ago, big_cod said:

Farage should be knighted :bigemo_harabe_net-163: what farage is doing is getting his pension from the people  he hates that alone says it all about that man .

News good news really Chester’s  with brexit don’t be silly there isn’t one thing to report  nothing !!! and we hold all the cards ? laughable isn’t it . Great Briton to breakup the uk to implode brexit is going to be remembered for all those things .Economically Brexsick cannot hide behind covid for ever even hospitality cannot get staff , hotels ready to open after covid lockdown they are struggling to recruit. Brexsick  has  spread it’s poison right through  the heart of Britain you continue with the fantasy I will stick with the reality.

UK break up because of brexit may be ‘all Johnson  ? is remembered for 

Large conglomerates like hotel chains have long imported cheap mailable labour from abroad for menial roles like cleaning rooms, working reception and staffing the bar. 

They are having to go through a period of adjustment, but I, for one, count the fact that those jobs are now going to British kids as a huge win for Brexit.

• Like 1