Should we have left the EU?

John S

Its only slander if its untrue ,your own words say its not

I find this amusing as every other day you are slandering people (generally tories) with unproven allegations

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

Wrong again slander is written all over you ., Yoy think I am joking I am not .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Read again troll

I also find your hate of me makes you ignore others have made the same allegations  ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I find this amusing as every other day you are slandering people (generally tories) with unproven allegations

Heres what i was writing as you posted last

Yes every other post and your slandering boris or some tory ,until its proven in court (if it gets that far) you are slandering them

Unfortunately what is written over you and most agree is TROLL

Edited by chesters1

24 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Heres what i was writing as you posted last

Yes every other post and your slandering boris or some tory ,until its proven in court (if it gets that far) you are slandering them

Unfortunately what is written over you and most agree is TROLL

Tax evasion accusations which is a very serious offence You do know that ,well I hope you do ,

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Amazing, I had a reply from Cod, and it seems to have vanished.

Something about asking me if I know what Slander is with regard to the issue of swapping v bartering.....

Well yes, yes I do.

I also know what a dictionary is, so lets see how that works:

First the context:

"Fish is dearer  £16-£18 kilo for prime cod but fortunately  I get it for nothing, so  a swop for few fillets of prime fresh  locally reared beef".

Now the definitions:

swap
/swɒp/

noun: swap; plural noun: swaps; noun: swop; plural noun: swops
  1. an act of exchanging one thing for another.
    "let's do a swap"
barter
/ˈbɑːtə/

verb
verb: barter; 3rd person present: barters; past tense: bartered; past participle: bartered; gerund or present participle: bartering
  1. exchange (goods or services) for other goods or services without using money.
    "he often bartered a meal for drawings"

A quick look for synonyms for the word "barter", comes up with:

Haggle, Exchange, Trade, Truck, Bargain, Swap and Traffic.

Edited by Ken L
  • Thanks 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Blimey hes a fish trafficker aswell it gets worse!

• Haha 2

Ken, bartering goods is clearly covered within the HMRC guidance and legislation, indeed it was specifically covered in guidance issued after the 2016 budget following a legal case in the USA.

Also worth noting that NO goods have no liability for VAT, ALL goods have a levy for VAT, it is just that SOME goods are zero rated, there is vat on the goods but at zero rate. All goods, sales, exchanges, refunds etc etc need to be accountable with business records, it is even possible to offset goods exchanged at a loss to claim that loss within accounts.

I would add that I find it very amusing the tone of replies, it seems somebody is threatening action against members, as I see it it’s like a person walking into a Police Station and admitting a series of offences and then threatening unlawful imprisonment. If he is claiming what you are repeating his statement the blame clearly lies at his own feet for saying it in the first place.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."