Should we have left the EU?

John S

Poor poor cod ,his reality is vastly different to everybody elses ,thats why trolls troll they cannot face reality so make up their own one

He needs to link to other opinion because his own cannot stand up to scrutiny.

Yes clod brexit went well ,there were two boxes not 3 where you tick "if its ok for clod the troll" i dont care if your not happy infact you not liking brexit makes brexit even better ,thanks for not liking it its like a clod the troll pat on the back and brexit even better for me ,every link you make every post you post just makes brexit better ,keep posting ,thanks

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

13 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod ,his reality is vastly different to everybody elses ,thats why trolls troll they cannot face reality so make up their own one

He needs to link to other opinion because his own cannot stand up to scrutiny.

Yes clod brexit went well ,there were two boxes not 3 where you tick "if its ok for clod the troll" i dont care if your not happy infact you not liking brexit makes brexit even better ,thanks for not liking it its like a clod the troll pat on the back and brexit even better for me ,every link you make every post you post just makes brexit better ,keep posting ,thanks

Yes  that will be  you , you will be waiting for ever totally out of touch with reality,nothing to see hear ?

image.png.c6b4565610559780591f2424bbca498d.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Yesterday that will be  you , you will be waiting for ever totally out of touch with reality,nothing to see hear ?

image.png.c6b4565610559780591f2424bbca498d.png

The vaccination program, the regaining of sovereign control, the ability to turn away European criminals, the Australia trade deal, being free of EU red tape, we have been able to authorize the creation of the "Advanced Research and Invention Agency", with UK forces no longer under EU command we have seen a reduction in the EU's threats to world peace as their threats against Russia have dialled back, and here will be much more to come, but:

What have the Romans ever done for us?

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, Ken L said:

The vaccination program, the regaining of sovereign control, the ability to turn away European criminals, the Australia trade deal, being free of EU red tape, we have been able to authorize the creation of the "Advanced Research and Invention Agency", with UK forces no longer under EU command we have seen a reduction in the EU's threats to world peace as their threats against Russia have dialled back, and here will be much more to come, but:

What have the Romans ever done for us?

Do Brexiteers continue to lie of course they do the  vaccine any quicker because of Brexit NO is the answer !!!!!!!!!!

But the idea that Brexit enabled the UK to press ahead and authorise one is not right.

What are EU rules on approving vaccines?

Under European law a vaccine must be authorised by the EMA, but individual countries can use an emergency procedure that allows them to distribute a vaccine for temporary use in their domestic market.

Britain is still subject to those EU rules during the post-Brexit transition period which runs until the end of the year. 

The UK's own medicines regulator, the MHRA, confirmed this in a statement last month.

And its chief executive, Dr June Raine, said on Wednesday that "we have been able to authorise the supply of this vaccine using provisions under European law, which exist until 1 January

It was actually permitted under EU law, a point made by the head of the UK's medicines regulator on Wednesday.

Trade deals now that’s a good one Ken, better trade deals or worse trade deals or  the ones we already had which ones are you taking about !!!!!!

Red tape  free of ted tape we are awash with red tape now you mean the red tape that is now hammering U.K. businesses , just had an engine part took 10 days instead of 2 that red tape . Shellfish exports red tape imports etc etc etc your  living in a dream brexitshit world .

Sovereignty another one really still plenty of small boats coming over the channel isn’t there , brexit made a difference nope .

Sovereignty Make new trade deals under WTO rules not ours !!!!!!

The ability to turn EU criminal away ? lord above how do we now know now they are EU criminals ????? .your a strange  one Ken full of false information stop reading the  lies in the brexit media source the facts .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I see little has changed in my absence,

The UK's own medicines regulator, the MHRA, confirmed this in a statement last month.

The 'statement' was "Last updated 23 November 2020"

The whole thing,

MHRA Chief Executive Dr June Raine said:

The results reported by Pfizer today are very encouraging and add to their announcement from last week.

We look forward to receiving the full results of the trials as soon as possible, after which we will rigorously assess the evidence of safety and effectiveness of the vaccine.

Approval process for a potential COVID-19 vaccine

Until the end of December, and as part of the transition period, COVID-19 vaccine candidates can be licensed (authorised) via the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and that authorisation will automatically be valid in the UK.  

However, if a suitable COVID-19 vaccine candidate, with strong supporting evidence of safety, quality and effectiveness from clinical trials becomes available before the end of the transition period, EU legislation allows for temporary authorisation of supply in the UK, based on the public health need.

The MHRA will evaluate the data rigorously for quality, safety and effectiveness to reach an independent, scientifically robust opinion. The data must include results from lab and clinical trials in humans; manufacturing and quality controls, product sampling, and testing of the final product. 

Any COVID-19 vaccine candidate submitted after the transition period ends in January 2021 will not need to go through a European marketing authorisation for use in Great Britain and will instead be assessed directly by the MHRA. The MHRA is globally recognised for requiring the highest standards of safety, quality and effectiveness for any vaccine. 

• John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

2 hours ago, gozzer said:

I see little has changed in my absence,

The 'statement' was "Last updated 23 November 2020"

The whole thing,

MHRA Chief Executive Dr June Raine said:

The results reported by Pfizer today are very encouraging and add to their announcement from last week.

We look forward to receiving the full results of the trials as soon as possible, after which we will rigorously assess the evidence of safety and effectiveness of the vaccine.

Approval process for a potential COVID-19 vaccine

Until the end of December, and as part of the transition period, COVID-19 vaccine candidates can be licensed (authorised) via the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and that authorisation will automatically be valid in the UK.  

However, if a suitable COVID-19 vaccine candidate, with strong supporting evidence of safety, quality and effectiveness from clinical trials becomes available before the end of the transition period, EU legislation allows for temporary authorisation of supply in the UK, based on the public health need.

The MHRA will evaluate the data rigorously for quality, safety and effectiveness to reach an independent, scientifically robust opinion. The data must include results from lab and clinical trials in humans; manufacturing and quality controls, product sampling, and testing of the final product. 

Any COVID-19 vaccine candidate submitted after the transition period ends in January 2021 will not need to go through a European marketing authorisation for use in Great Britain and will instead be assessed directly by the MHRA. The MHRA is globally recognised for requiring the highest standards of safety, quality and effectiveness for any vaccine. 

• John

nothing has changed there certainly has .Mat Hancock threw thousands of old people out of hospitals into care homes (not tested) spreading covid like wildfire through  the care homes resulting in horrendous fatalities 

And of course brexit fishermen facing  ruin due to brexit millions of pounds lost daily in the fishing industry because of the lies told with  brexit, nothing has changed for those who chose to ignore the facts yes nothing will ever change they will just keep ignoring the facts .

UK vaccine approval: Did Brexit speed up the process

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/55163730.amp

And of course brexit Britain Aussie  trade deal BUY BRITISH !!!!!! no not really I was only joking ?

George Useless and a U.K. farmer on BBC radio.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes ,he even cannot see the thread hes posting on .

5 hours ago, big_cod said:

Do Brexiteers continue to lie of course they do the  vaccine any quicker because of Brexit NO is the answer !!!!!!!!!!

But the idea that Brexit enabled the UK to press ahead and authorise one is not right.

What are EU rules on approving vaccines?

Under European law a vaccine must be authorised by the EMA, but individual countries can use an emergency procedure that allows them to distribute a vaccine for temporary use in their domestic market.

Britain is still subject to those EU rules during the post-Brexit transition period which runs until the end of the year. 

And its chief executive, Dr June Raine, said on Wednesday that "we have been able to authorise the supply of this vaccine using provisions under European law, which exist until 1 January

It was actually permitted under EU law, a point made by the head of the UK's medicines regulator on Wednesday.

Trade deals now that’s a good one Ken, better trade deals or worse trade deals or  the ones we already had which ones are you taking about !!!!!!

Red tape  free of ted tape we are awash with red tape now you mean the red tape that is now hammering U.K. businesses , just had an engine part took 10 days instead of 2 that red tape . Shellfish exports red tape imports etc etc etc your  living in a dream brexitshit world .

Sovereignty another one really still plenty of small boats coming over the channel isn’t there , brexit made a difference nope .

Sovereignty Make new trade deals under WTO rules not ours !!!!!!

The ability to turn EU criminal away ? lord above how do we now know now they are EU criminals ????? .your a strange  one Ken full of false information stop reading the  lies in the brexit media source the facts .

Just because you cut-and-paste something from twatter don't make it true.

And you clearly don't understand what the word "soverignty" means.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

3 hours ago, Ken L said:

Just because you cut-and-paste something from twatter don't make it true.

And you clearly don't understand what the word "soverignty" means.

And neither do you it’s ****s .what abiding by WTO rules not ours with trade deals that’s certainly sovereignty ? Has sovereignty stopped those rubber dinghies coming across the channel no it hasn’t has it and that goes for brexit as well .

https://ukandeu.ac.uk/sovereignty-and-brexit-control-of-what-exactly/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg