Should we have left the EU?

John S

2 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Just a quick question as everything seems fine over my neck of the woods.......Has the sh*t hit the fan yet?

OK for you to joke about it Ant but I invested heavily in Gozzer’s fan cleaning franchise, he told me it was the new Bitcoin. ???

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

5 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Just a quick question as everything seems fine over my neck of the woods.......Has the sh*t hit the fan yet?

Nothing changed here either ,strangely i mentioned the head of the haulage asc saying we would starve to death ,be homeless and nude if brexit happened in an itv? Interview some time ago also hasnt happened ,no empty shelves ,all my drugs fine ,no blocked M20 ,no clogged port of dover infact if it wasnt for cods continual mentioning of brexit you wouldnt know it happened

It must be even less apparent up norf in t' whitby they only got gas a couple of years ago so still in the victorian age so most didnt even know we joined the EEC never mind anything else unless the operator on the phones gossips about the news of the world revelations!

The whitby chippie just read the story about a bus on the moon in the sunday knocker and insists its real because its in the papers! (Relation to clod?)I think whitbyans gather in the church in the evening so the educated one (one child every year wins a raffle to go to school for 6 months they are also presented with matching clogs to go to it aswel) sits and reads old newspapers (the whitby version of a library) and they all gasp  and chatter about what real folks get up to outside whitby in the modern world of horseless carriages  and over the ankle dresses

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 6/7/2021 at 10:47 AM, Ken L said:

Your claim was that a Whitby business is losing £1 million per month in lost revenue since the end of the Brexit transition period on 01 January 2021, but your supporting evidence for that claim relates to a business 350 miles north of Whitby in Peterhead and is dated 19 January 2021 - less than 3 weeks after the changes came into effect.

Am I missing something?

Interestingly, more recent news from Peterhead has them attributing a lot of their difficulties to Covid and lockdowns, rather than Brexit.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/business/north-of-scotland/3126724/peterhead-port-at-the-centre-of-major-economic-change-boss-simon-brebner-bullish-on-prospects/

Freeport’s the ones that crate low paid jobs warehouses for tax dodging goods that put unfair competition on U.K. manufacturing yes that’s brexit fir ya .

Locker trawlers offices are based in Whitby they employ Whitby Whitby people and they are losing £1 million a month because of brexit , the boats are still tied up thats  million lost to press!!!!!! Brexit is a colossal disaster now where you live I don’t know Ken but you know very very little about the affects of brexit on the U.K.  fishing industry stick to golf mate it’s easier.

Any good news with brexit ? except on anglersnet ??

hi 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

16 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Nothing changed here either ,strangely i mentioned the head of the haulage asc saying we would starve to death ,be homeless and nude if brexit happened in an itv? Interview some time ago also hasnt happened ,no empty shelves ,all my drugs fine ,no blocked M20 ,no clogged port of dover infact if it wasnt for cods continual mentioning of brexit you wouldnt know it happened

It must be even less apparent up norf in t' whitby they only got gas a couple of years ago so still in the victorian age so most didnt even know we joined the EEC never mind anything else unless the operator on the phones gossips about the news of the world revelations!

The whitby chippie just read the story about a bus on the moon in the sunday knocker and insists its real because its in the papers! (Relation to clod?)I think whitbyans gather in the church in the evening so the educated one (one child every year wins a raffle to go to school for 6 months they are also presented with matching clogs to go to it aswel) sits and reads old newspapers (the whitby version of a library) and they all gasp  and chatter about what real folks get up to outside whitby in the modern world of horseless carriages  and over the ankle dresses

Still in your imaginary fantasy  brexsick world of course you are head full of cartoons . Anything  good to report on the  brexsick front  don’t be so stupid wake up for hooks sake  ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

13 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Still in your imaginary fantasy  brexsick world of course you are head full of cartoons . Anything  good to report on the  brexsick front  don’t be so stupid wake up for hooks sake  ?

Poor poor cod ,any headlines(opinions or hearsay) to back that up.

Wheres those shortages remainers told us would be here ,wheres the jam packed M20 wheres ANYTHING remainers lied about?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod ,any headlines(opinions or hearsay) to back that up.

Wheres those shortages remainers told us would be here ,wheres the jam packed M20 wheres ANYTHING remainers lied about?

image.png.2e62dd4898b7cd14b5e289ff13685770.pngYou really do live in the fantasy brexsick world , headlines the fishing industry hooked over and you still won’t except it your head very sad really , some people are beyond help never mind obviously you haven’t seen building materials rocketing in price any materials coming from the European Union are going through the roof but guess what !!!!!! who pays silly me it’s  the U.K. consumers  house prices rocketing due to materiel costs hikes , another pile of brexshit landed on your doorstep but never mind nobody will know dumber and dumber that’s your brexsick .

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes ,attention seeking kid!

Edited by chesters1

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round the troll goes ,attension seeking kid!

There we go again total denial the anglersnet brexsick bubble .mind it’s understandable the way brexshit is going .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Show me my post denying anything? Your brain is flawed you see things that are not there !

Why i answered again about your acusation is the last time! i have asked you before and you cannot answer because its in YOUR head ! Get help !

Of the 5 odd posters who can put up with your hatred and bile 3 say you need medical help ,surely that says something about your mental health ,go on holiday i hear scarborough is nice this time of the year ,you should fit in fine i guess their all bonkers aswell

Edited by chesters1

48 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Freeport’s the ones that crate low paid jobs warehouses for tax dodging goods that put unfair competition on U.K. manufacturing yes that’s brexit fir ya .

Locker trawlers offices are based in Whitby they employ Whitby Whitby people and they are losing £1 million a month because of brexit , the boats are still tied up thats  million lost to press!!!!!! Brexit is a colossal disaster now where you live I don’t know Ken but you know very very little about the affects of brexit on the U.K.  fishing industry stick to golf mate it’s easier.

Any good news with brexit ? except on anglersnet ??

hi 

You got any evidence for your claims about freeports?

You got any evidence for your claims about losses at Locker trawlers?

You got any closer to telling us what measurable successes it would take for you to declare Brexit a success by the end of 2021?

As for "Any good news with brexit ? except on anglersnet ??"? How about: January to March 2021 estimates showing a quarterly decrease in the unemployment rate that is the largest quarterly decrease since September to November 2015?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.