Should we have left the EU?

John S

4 minutes ago, Ken L said:

You got any evidence for your claims about freeports?

You got any evidence for your claims about losses at Locker trawlers?

You got any closer to telling us what measurable successes it would take for you to declare Brexit a success by the end of 2021?

As for "Any good news with brexit ? except on anglersnet ??"? How about: January to March 2021 estimates showing a quarterly decrease in the unemployment rate that is the largest quarterly decrease since September to November 2015?

Ken, Locker Trawlers have three vessels. According to MMSI data all three are currently at sea, from the tracking data it appears they are either fishing or moving wrecks around on the sea floor.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

22 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Ken, Locker Trawlers have three vessels. According to MMSI data all three are currently at sea, from the tracking data it appears they are either fishing or moving wrecks around on the sea floor.

Good one. I look forward to Cod's rebuttal.

• Haha 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Classic troll reactions from cod ,he will post anything to get a response ,if someone said they were half asian therefore entitled to post about something of asian origin  cod would insist his mum was queen of the zulus to be (in his head) better equiped to post about something about africa that popped into his head.Even more so to try and post opinion he justs thinks its all true because it agrees with him and its in the media (strange hes the one always insisting the media are liers and biased etc)

Trolls need to troll they will say ANYTHING to post they are experts on everything until you call them out then they swerve onto another subject to continue trolling ,its an illness as we can see with AN's troll every symtom is in his posts and repeated daily.i think its a classic case of BPD (amongst other illnesses) its clearly visible every time he posts combined with confirmation bias its clod to a tee

EVERY thing he posts he has before he just goes round and round churning out his hate and bile even when its been proven nonsense before ,he has to troll his shallow undeveloped mind cannot do anything else ,so sad had it been a dog that couldnt learn from its past it would have been put down

Now clod what do you want to troll about next? We could just stop feeding you but its very amusing seeing you look stupid everytime you post so i will continue throwing the odd scrap

As for brexit you wont get data on how it went for 5 to 10 years ,come back then when facts are shown not opinion

It amused me in your fishing 'proof' the guy said he saw ships being burnt in the 80's surely that little gem showed you being in the EU wasnt that good for UK fishermen

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Oh dear  yes we have another one who hasn’t got the slightest clue is this a brexitsick brainwave yes they are sea but not fishing ?????? but on guard duty if  you actually know what that means  egg on your face chum   !!!!! Stick to brain surgery it’s easier and you say you were in RN what as tea boy !!!I those people who just assume ?They are barely covering running expenses , as they say anything is better than nothing and yes they are still losing a £1 million  a month because of the lying blonde headed  jerk who conned them and thousands of other fishermen with his brexit lies .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor troll ,no answer?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Poor poor troll ,no answers?

Poor poor troll ,no answers no c!ue!