Should we have left the EU?

John S

15 hours ago, big_cod said:

Explain what exactly !!!!  your presumption which is totally wrong .again !!!!!!! That lockers aren’t  still losing over £1 million a month because of brexit . What did you say that’s a good one YES it certainly is !!!! Now why  talk about something you know nothing about and make complete fool of yourself .so many experts on here expert on what exactly ?????

Yoy said you have a few quid in the bank let me tell you this your going to need it everything is going through the roof boom and bust coming ?????  history going to repeat itself again the tories have an excellent record on it .Brexit is having a big impact on prices right across the board inflation don’t go there????? .

The tories did throw the fishermen under the bus first time round and now again,  Ted Heath did it then king rat ,history does repeat itself Ken pretend you’re there friend then hang you out to dry , And it’s all there in black and white for all to see no getting away from it , that’s unless you can’t except the fact but you cannot hide the truth .

So... You claimed that a Whitby company is losing £1 million per month because of Brexit.

I invited you to provide evidence in support of this claim.

You provided no evidence but claimed that the company was Lockers and that their boats are stuck in port.

Huge pointed out that "Locker Trawlers have three vessels. According to MMSI data all three are currently at sea, from the tracking data it appears they are either fishing or moving wrecks around on the sea floor".

I stated that "I look forward to Cod's rebuttal" and you responded with ":bigemo_harabe_net-163:Another with egg on his face".

So, what I'd like you to explain is how exactly I have got egg on my face when you still haven't provided a shred of evidence to support your claim, you still haven't refuted Huge's statement that Locker's boats are out fishing.

As I type:

OUR LASS 3 is currently fishing off the coast of Mablethorpe.

I can't confirm the location of Resolution WY78. She may indeed be in port with her transponder turned off.

VICTORY ROSE is fishing off the coast of Sutton-on-sea.

So the evidence isn't exactly supporting your claim that "the boats are still tied up", now is it?

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On 6/8/2021 at 3:35 PM, Ken L said:

Good one. I look forward to Cod's rebuttal.

And I look forward to seeing “You’ve chosen to ignore content from big clod” and long may the feature remain available.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

1 minute ago, Ken L said:

So, you claimed that a Whitby company is losing £1 million per month because of Brexit.

You provided no evidence but claimed that the company was lockers and that their boats are stuck in port.

Locker Trawlers have three vessels. According to MMSI data all three are currently at sea, from the tracking data it appears they are either fishing or moving wrecks around on the sea floor.

I stated that "I look forward to Cod's rebuttal" and you responded with ":bigemo_harabe_net-163:Another with egg on his face".

So, what I'd like to explain is how exactly have got egg on my face when you still haven't provided a shred of evidence to support your claim, you still haven't refuted Huge's statement that Locker's boats are out fishing.

As I type:

I can't confirm the location of Resolution WY78. She may indeed be in port with her transponder turned off.

So the evidence isn't exactly supporting your claim that "the boats are still tied up", now does it?

They have fecking big long, super long ropes in Whitby, that way they can stay tied up and always find their way home, I understand that the skippers used to drop breadcrumbs on their way out of port on the advice of Hans and Gretle but since Brexit seagulls have been unable to gain employment in hospitality venues and have had to resort to scavenging.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

2 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

They have fecking big long, super long ropes in Whitby, that way they can stay tied up and always find their way home, I understand that the skippers used to drop breadcrumbs on their way out of port on the advice of Hans and Gretle but since Brexit seagulls have been unable to gain employment in hospitality venues and have had to resort to scavenging.

He's like a remainer Walter Mitty, making up stories that can't be substantiated by evidence.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

4 minutes ago, Ken L said:

He's like a remainer Walter Mitty, making up stories that can't be substantiated by evidence.

It’s worse than that, he just copies A. N. Other’s opinion with little or no understanding.

4 hours ago, Ken L said:

So... You claimed that a Whitby company is losing £1 million per month because of Brexit.

You provided no evidence but claimed that the company was Lockers and that their boats are stuck in port.

Huge pointed out that "Locker Trawlers have three vessels. According to MMSI data all three are currently at sea, from the tracking data it appears they are either fishing or moving wrecks around on the sea floor".

So, what I'd like you to explain is how exactly I have got egg on my face when you still haven't provided a shred of evidence to support your claim, you still haven't refuted Huge's statement that Locker's boats are out fishing.

As I type:

So the evidence isn't exactly supporting your claim that "the boats are still tied up", now is it?

sphugh says they  are out fishing sphugh hasn’t a clue what he is talking about and that  goes for you Ken ?

Jesus wept thick does not come anywhere near , I tell what Ken give up please , so where do  locker trawlers usually fish , Norway , Shetland’s etc catching vasts amounts of whitefish Cod, Coalie , hake etc etc 1000s of boxes landed for a trip and what exactly are they going to catch off Mablethorpe etc Hook  all ? !!!! ! They are on guard  duty man not  fishing guarding piplines etc and that  goes for the other two locker boats .

Now  i will only tell you this only once , I will give you and your thick pal a clue who recons he was in the RN dads army more like , go  and check the AIS on these vessels and it will tell you there speed heading etc,  you will find they are there literally stationary, ?now does a trawler towing a net stay Stationary :bigemo_harabe_net-163:!!!!! ,penny dropped yet Ken come on give your head a shake !!!!!! this is for five year olds lord above good entertainment though ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

sphugh says they  are out fishing sphugh hasn’t a clue what he is talking about and that  goes for you Ken ?

Jesus wept thick does not come anywhere near , I tell what Ken give up please , so where do  locker trawlers usually fish , Norway , Shetland’s etc catching vasts amounts of whitefish Cod, Coalie , hake etc etc 1000s of boxes landed for a trip and what exactly are they going to catch off Mablethorpe etc Hook  all ? !!!! ! They are on guard  duty man not  fishing guarding piplines etc and that  goes for the other two locker boats .

Now  i will only tell you this only once , I will give you and your thick pal a clue who recons he was in the RN dads army more like , go  and check the AIS on these vessels and it will tell you there speed heading etc,  you will find they are there literally stationary, ?now does a trawler towing a net stay Stationary :bigemo_harabe_net-163:!!!!! ,penny dropped yet Ken come on give your head a shake !!!!!! this is for five year olds lord above good entertainment though ?

I have no idea where those boats usually fish, nor do I care. What the links embedded in my post demonstrate is that two of the three boats are out  and appear to be fishing and that they are not (as you claimed) "tied up".

You now claim that they are  on guard  duty, "guarding piplines", and yet, once again, you provide not a shred of evidence.

On 6/8/2021 at 3:11 PM, Huge_Vitae said:

Ken, Locker Trawlers have three vessels. According to MMSI data all three are currently at sea, from the tracking data it appears they are either fishing or moving wrecks around on the sea floor.

Ken, what I actually said is quoted, I appreciate that Clod has limited grasp of his own language but I clearly say “from the data it appears…” and, OK I go on to add the bit about moving wrecks around on the sea floor but clearly that is a joke, simply because most people with the slightest bit of intellect know that it is not possible for a vessel otherwise than fixed to the shore to move a significant weight on the sea bed by use of propeller propulsion.

As you have highlighted the fact that they are not “tied up in port” as claimed has been clearly and irrevocably refuted, simply because they are not, they are at sea.