Should we have left the EU?

John S

No ,youve posted the same argument before endlessly so pointless  replying as you ignore anything differing to your view ,going round and round changes nothing ,repeating something cannot change it ,nothing changed the first time you said it nothing will change now

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

No ,youve posted the same argument before endlessly so pointless  replying as you ignore anything differing to your view ,going round and round changes nothing ,repeating something cannot change it ,nothing changed the first time you said it nothing will change now

What the same point which is proven  right and never replied to that one . All the Eu criminals who we now don’t who they are now because of brexit,  now that’s a corker ? brexit  making Britain less safe still eating the turnips.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

5 hours ago, big_cod said:

????  
So our farmers aren’t thrown under the bus then ? any news on those Randall and Hopkirk Eu criminals the ones you said we were going to stop coming here , the ones we won’t know who they are they are because of brexit  ?

That sums brexit up that’s brexit backwardness .now who’s the loon !!!

Not  only has brexit made the U.K. financially worse off it’s made Britain less safe it’s made an excellent job of stopping the immigrants coming across the channel ?Is there anything we aren’t  worse off with brexit nope !!!!!!!!!! It is becoming more of an embarrassment by the day keep dreaming Ken .

The amount of beef that we import is capped to protect UK farmers. How exactly does shifting the supplier of a capped supply from the EU to Australia throw UK farmers under the bus?

I have no idea what "Randall and Hopkirk Eu criminals" you are talking about, but we do now have the ability to refuse entry to and deport EU criminals, and quarantine makes their operations much more difficult.

How exactly has Brexit made Britain less safe?

The parasites arriving illegally in small boats are a consequence of the success of border restrictions, preventing them from coming across in lorries from Calais. Personally, I'd use drones to burn the boats on French beaches and machine-gun the feckers in mid channel, but apparently, that's unacceptable...

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

What the same point which is proven  right and never replied to that one . All the Eu criminals who we now don’t who they are now because of brexit,  now that’s a corker ? brexit  making Britain less safe still eating the turnips.

EU criminals now what have you spotted ,idiot if EU criminals are here then the system didnt work anyway  ,we still have interpol which is strangely overlooked by remainer lie spinners

The great thing is being fair our criminals can visit europe but then they always could because the system you are backing your crap up with didnt work now with brexit we can choose what criminals get in because they have to ask first not just turn up at a busy port wheres there no time to check them out on a broken system

Googling a EU criminal has far more chance losing an UK appeal against deportation than one using EU legislation ,so thats made things better regarding getting shot of them

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

20 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Nothing will change really !!!! it did yesterday a whopping defeat for the tories,  brexit ,covid and Boris Johnson judged .A tory safe seat   Smashed .penny’s dropping !!!!!!

The Liberal Democrats have pulled off an extraordinary victory in the Buckinghamshire constituency of Chesham and Amersham, taking the formerly safe seat from the Tories in a byelection.

In a shock result, Lib Dem Sarah Green secured 21,517 votes, leaving the Conservative Peter Fleet trailing with 13,489, and giving the Lib Dems a majority of 8,028

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Wow really ,you posting on an angling site got a liberal elected ,what a game changer ,get real

How many hours did you spend searching the internet to find something you hoped made me wrong.

I said you posting on here made no difference ,you repeating the same thing made no difference ,the odd poster makes no difference only 100,00 posters MAY make a difference is here

https://www.change.org/start-a-petition?utm_source=sem&utm_medium=google_ad&utm_campaign=G>Search>SAP>W-EN>NonBrand>Broad-Match&utm_term=make a petition online|b|AG:118491683930|AD:526486895022&utm_content=2021_06_17&gclid=Cj0KCQjw5auGBhDEARIsAFyNm9G39HqurLgNR4MoK-v9_1z-l0TkzBv09NGoj8QIzkLS1GAWxuPb1gEaAtxNEALw_wcB

So do us a favour and play on there and spoil other peoples petitions by  constantly repeating the same thing over and over and over ,round and round and round

Edited by chesters1

41 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Wow really ,you posting on an angling site got a liberal elected ,what a game changer ,get real

How many hours did you spend searching the internet to find something you hoped made me wrong.

I said you posting on here made no difference ,you repeating the same thing made no difference ,the odd poster makes no difference only 100,00 posters MAY make a difference is here

https://www.change.org/start-a-petition?utm_source=sem&utm_medium=google_ad&utm_campaign=G>Search>SAP>W-EN>NonBrand>Broad-Match&utm_term=make a petition online|b|AG:118491683930|AD:526486895022&utm_content=2021_06_17&gclid=Cj0KCQjw5auGBhDEARIsAFyNm9G39HqurLgNR4MoK-v9_1z-l0TkzBv09NGoj8QIzkLS1GAWxuPb1gEaAtxNEALw_wcB

So do us a favour and play on there and spoil other peoples petitions by  constantly repeating the same thing over and over and over ,round and round and round

Oh dear me cannot stand it being wrong , brexit is a farce and of course the tories got the warning shots yesterday and so they should hammered in there own backyard another fact !!!!!

What does it say at the top of this topic you are forgetting what it says .And the answer is NO !!!! 
Brexit is failing businesses on mass .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Your proof? Come back in 5 to 10 years and show the figures not hearsay opinion or media hype

Edited by chesters1