Should we have left the EU?

John S

7 hours ago, big_cod said:

You move to Belgium I didn’t  cause this **** YOU did .!!  I didn’t vote to drag the uk through the mud you did .What’s  best about it all is those who voted brexit and are now feeling the affects are very very bitter  , led down the garden path to pain  and misery but we told you so .and the longer we go into brexit the more brexit is exposed .

No effects here ,no drug shortage ,plenty of food thats getting cheaper ,win win for everyone !the country is booming

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, Ken L said:

You are still avoiding the question, which is, and always has been, one of: What future conditions would cause you to accept that you were wrong and that Brexit is in fact a success?

If the EU was in recession at the end of 2021 while the UK economy was surging, would that cause you to accept that you were wrong and that Brexit is in fact a success?

If the EU applied a ban on tacking recreationally caught cod, or imposed a limit of just two fish per angler (as they did for bass), but the UK implemented no such restrictions, would that cause you to accept that you were wrong and that Brexit is in fact a success?

If EU unemployment rose to 15% but the UK's dropped below 4%, would that cause you to accept that you were wrong and that Brexit is in fact a success?

If the EU implemented severe restrictions on personal freedoms, but the UK implemented a written constitution guaranteeing our rights and freedoms, would that cause you to accept that you were wrong and that Brexit is in fact a success?

You set the tests, and we'll see what happens.

Brexit a sucess :bigemo_harabe_net-163:seriously so locker trawlers   and other fishing company’s losing  a milion a month with brexit  is that a success !!!!

Farmers ploughing food back in fields is that a  success !!!!

Goods taking weeks to get here from Europe  is that a success !!!!!!

Buisnesses having to close there doors due  to shortages of workers is that a success !!!!

City losing billions to Europe is that  a success !!!!

Extea money for  the  NHS because of Brexit is that a success  ??

Etc , etc , etc etc etc ……………..

The experts were right: Brexit is doing economic damage to the UK

It was Boris Johnson’s choice to prioritise “sovereignty” over the economy – and Britain is already paying the price

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/brexit/2021/04/experts-were-right-brexit-doing-economic-damage-uk

The England football team are on parr with brexit Shite !!!!!!!

Keep dreaming Ken ????

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

No it was the majority who voted that wanted sovereignty over the EU,boris just ended up having to do it somehow

Back to your media opiinion again ,liars bias etc etc your words so obviously back to your circular argument which is meaningless, worthless and pointless

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Brexit a sucess :bigemo_harabe_net-163:seriously so locker trawlers   and other fishing company’s losing  a milion a month with brexit  is that a success !!!!

Farmers ploughing food back in fields is that a  success !!!!

Goods taking weeks to get here from Europe  is that a success !!!!!!

Buisnesses having to close there doors due  to shortages of workers is that a success !!!!

City losing billions to Europe is that  a success !!!!

Extea money for  the  NHS because of Brexit is that a success  ??

Etc , etc , etc etc etc ……………..

The experts were right: Brexit is doing economic damage to the UK

It was Boris Johnson’s choice to prioritise “sovereignty” over the economy – and Britain is already paying the price

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/brexit/2021/04/experts-were-right-brexit-doing-economic-damage-uk

The England football team are on parr with brexit Shite !!!!!!!

Keep dreaming Ken ????

Did you even bother to read my post?

Your "reply" is nothing, but you vomiting up your usual guff without answering a simple question:

"What measurable indicators would cause you to accept that you were wrong and that Brexit is in fact a success?"

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Is the ill educated troll dribbling on about farming again, I see it in the quote.

Has he a farmer ‘mate’ keeping him up to date with discussion on the NFU forums? Obviously not as he is simply repeating dribble on social media.

I wonder what the aftermath of joining the EEC would have sounded like if social media was around then?

Ploughing food back into the ground is better than pouring milk down the drain.

Perhaps he could go back to promoting people up in the ranks, my Nephew would love to be a Group Captain if he can arrange it.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

19 hours ago, chesters1 said:

No it was the majority who voted that wanted sovereignty over the EU,boris just ended up having to do it somehow

Back to your media opiinion again ,liars bias etc etc your words so obviously back to your circular argument which is meaningless, worthless and pointless

Less sovereignty you mean a dictatorship .Do you recon free ports will bring cheap steel into th U.K. putting U.K. steel workers out of jobs , boy this brexit is going to explode into a lot of faces . I wonder if they will riot .Germany France etc all protect there steel industry we chose to destroy ours .

And the new Riyal Yacht to be built abroad ,buy British save  Britain brextrick what  a complete load of rubbish .?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

18 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Less sovereignty you mean a dictatorship .Do you recon free ports will bring cheap steel into th U.K. putting U.K. steel workers out of jobs , boy this brexit is going to explode into a lot of faces . I wonder if they will riot .Germany France etc all protect there steel industry we chose to destroy ours .

And the new Riyal Yacht to be built abroad ,buy British save  Britain brextrick what  a complete load of rubbish .?

A bit rich coming from a bloke who has rejected the democratically expressed will of the British people on a daily basis for the last five years.

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Ken L said:

Did you even bother to read my post?

Your "reply" is nothing, but you vomiting up your usual guff without answering a simple question:

"What measurable indicators would cause you to accept that you were wrong and that Brexit is in fact a success?"

A real brexit win today the brexpress shouts ??? really who owns the national grid , not mostly foreign owned is it ? same old story the same mob who sold our family silver off for a pittance now shouting how good it is for a foreign company to make money out of the  U.K. , TAKING BACK CONTROL :bigemo_harabe_net-163:Where it should have gone into our coffers not
foreigners.hypocritical dogs .

Cadent – 39% National Grid (UK), 61% is a consortium led by Macquarie, an Australian investment bank. The deal is also backed by China Investment Corporation (CIC) and Qatar Investment Authority, along with fund managers including Hermes and Allianz

And if this is real brexit win what was the Australian trade deal then !!!!!!!? Not a real Brexit win ??? load of rubbish then Express you said it all straight from the Brexiteers bible .

logo
NEWS SHOWBIZ FOOTBALL COMMENT 

Try cutting this off, Emmanuel! UK and Norway sign major energy deal - 'Real Brexit win!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

21 minutes ago, big_cod said:

A real brexit win today the brexpress shouts ??? really who owns the national grid , not mostly foreign owned is it ? same old story the same mob who sold our family silver off for a pittance now shouting how good it is for a foreign company to make money out of the  U.K. , TAKING BACK CONTROL :bigemo_harabe_net-163:Where it should have gone into our coffers not
foreigners.hypocritical dogs .

Cadent – 39% National Grid (UK), 61% is a consortium led by Macquarie, an Australian investment bank. The deal is also backed by China Investment Corporation (CIC) and Qatar Investment Authority, along with fund managers including Hermes and Allianz

And if this is real brexit win what was the Australian trade deal then !!!!!!!? Not a real Brexit win ??? load of rubbish then Express you said it all straight from the Brexiteers bible .

logo
NEWS SHOWBIZ FOOTBALL COMMENT 

Try cutting this off, Emmanuel! UK and Norway sign major energy deal - 'Real Brexit win!

Paul.

I know (hope) that you're bilingual. You speak gibberish and English, but can you please try to stick to English on the forum because I can't understand a feckin' word that you're posting!