Should we have left the EU?

John S

Everybody and Anybody is able to pay back the handouts they have been given at anytime. Me, I didn’t get anything, not complaining I’m the same as a few on here, don’t need it. I wonder how much clod got? Is he going to give the handouts back? Perhaps he is going to continually whine and Winge about Govt. borrowing money to give to him instead. Yep, I kind of know the answer to that one.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

13 hours ago, Ken L said:

Really Ken ???? now the reality practically every single area round country has been infected by the brexit negative  impact , which is  far far outweighing  the positives keep living in brexit dream world .

The real brexit world not the fantasy one your living in Ken .

Brexit impacting on 75% of North East exporters, survey finds

The huge impact of the Government’s Brexit deal on businesses in the North East has been revealed in a report that shows three quarters of firms are having difficulties in exporting to Europe.

The survey from the North East England Chamber of Commerce found that 75% of respondents had difficulties in trading post-Brexit, reporting it had either a negative, or very negative impact on their companies .

Brexsick Britain ???? Black and white .

https://www.business-live.co.uk/economic-development/brexit-impacting-75-north-east-20878060

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

7 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Everybody and Anybody is able to pay back the handouts they have been given at anytime. Me, I didn’t get anything, not complaining I’m the same as a few on here, don’t need it. I wonder how much clod got? Is he going to give the handouts back? Perhaps he is going to continually whine and Winge about Govt. borrowing money to give to him instead. Yep, I kind of know the answer to that one.

So the record personal dept billions wasted on test and trace !!!! , you claim anything you didn’t claim anything are you sure ???? .Billions  in fraud  and the record government dept this chancellor makes Gordon brown look like fagin .As what I got literally nothing I didn’t have a shed which  was down as rateable value given £10,000 for nothing       !!!!! Second homes given £10,000 as a sweetener  oh yes penny’s from heaven for many !!!! Talk about giving money away for nothing !!!! BBL fraud biblical proportion cash thrown around like confetti , LTD company’s sold to the highest bidder to get BBL loans !!! Never ever again can the tories ever call anybody again  for there  cash giveaway , they have just splashed  billions and billions lots and lots of it squandered.

Keep eating the turnips !!!!!!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

So the record personal dept billions wasted on test and trace !!!! , you claim anything you didn’t claim anything are you sure ???? .Billions  in fraud  and the record government dept this chancellor makes Gordon brown look like fagin .As what I got literally nothing I didn’t have a shed which  was down as rateable value given £10,000 for nothing       !!!!! Second homes given £10,000 as a sweetener  oh yes penny’s from heaven for many !!!! Talk about giving money away for nothing !!!! Never ever again can the tories ever call anybody again  for there  cash giveaway , they have just splashed about billions lots and lots of it squandered.

Now, apart from being a part of your ongoing five-year tantrum:

What has any of that got to do with Brexit?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

16 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Now, apart from being a part of your ongoing five-year tantrum:

What has any of that got to do with Brexit?

I noticed you didn’t reply to my last comment on brexit simply Ken its very simple for a 5 year old to grasp .

The answer is very simple brexit is more negative then positive and as the survey of  businesses found out exactly that , so to brexit brexit is a success is frankly a complete load of rubbish .But anybody with any  sense can see that it’s all there in black and white .

Now the government wasting billions I was replying to your pal  who isn’t very bright by the looks of things .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

41 minutes ago, big_cod said:

I noticed you didn’t reply to my last comment on brexit simply Ken its very simple for a 5 year old to grasp .

The answer is very simple brexit is more negative then positive and as the survey of  businesses found out exactly that , so to brexit brexit is a success is frankly a complete load of rubbish .But anybody with any  sense can see that it’s all there in black and white .

Now the government wasting billions I was replying to your pal  who isn’t very bright by the looks of things .

Sierra Leone is the world's roundest country, but for the life of me, I couldn't understand how that was relevant to the debate, and didn't see much point in replying to something that I can't understand.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

23 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Sierra Leone is the world's roundest country, but for the life of me, I couldn't understand how that was relevant to the debate, and didn't see much point in replying to something that I can't understand.

? is that it I will put it to you again ?? And I think you find this is all round U.K. 75% of businesses who export to Europe shafted with brexit .

It coming it won’t be the nasty the EU it will be the nasty brexit it’s inevitable ,how can you have things running  smoothly very profitable to this !!!!!

The huge impact of the Government’s Brexit deal on businesses in the North East has been revealed in a report that shows three quarters of firms are having difficulties in exporting to Europe

The survey from the North East England Chamber of Commerce found that 75% of respondents had difficulties in trading post-Brexit, reporting it had either a negative, or very negative impact on their companies .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, big_cod said:

? is that it I will put it to you again ?? And I think you find this is all round U.K. 75% of businesses who export to Europe shafted with brexit .

The huge impact of the Government’s Brexit deal on businesses in the North East has been revealed in a report that shows three quarters of firms are having difficulties in exporting to Europe

Are you even aware that that still makes no sense at all?

Copying and pasting the bit that you didn't write into Google, pulls up a survey from the North East England Chamber of Commerce, which reports that Brexit is impacting on 75% of exporters in the North East of England. Reading it reveals that the impacts that the study found issues with include "increased paperwork, added costs and delays at port".

So I have two observations:

1. Companies that export to Europe are a tiny, tiny fraction of the fraction of businesses - especially in the North-East of England.

2. If you are going to include "problems" as trivial as a bit of additional paperwork, you immediately render the entire study worthless.

Remain.JPG

31 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Are you even aware that that still makes no sense at all?

Copying and pasting the bit that you didn't write into Google, pulls up a survey from the North East England 

Copy  and pasting well Ken I saw this morning first on the Northeast news it’s was the headlines telling millions the results of a survey . Now you kick and scream as much as want brexit isshafyj g U.K. businesses it’s in black and white .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg