Should we have left the EU?

John S

3 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

A lietimes experience of idiots like you on mine ,stop swerving ,back to the fir

Back to the boat paragraph you deleted , now come on you can own up doesn’t mean your a bad person ? it intrigues me about my boat as I don’t  have one ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I didnt delete your boat by your last admission you did ,now the fir?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Every one of my posts are edited is that your proof?

Sure thats not greyscale? Perhaps your eyesight is at fault? Now about that fir

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Every one of my posts are edited is that your proof?

Sure thats not greyscale? Perhaps your eyesight is at fault? Now about that fir

Proof in constant denial constantly in denial of the facts , My boat when I don’t have one you can tell some porkies .??  Now Hows brexit going !!    

The anglersnet brexsick bubble just what can you say ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The Cod school of irrefutable arguments:

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

Proof in constant denial constantly in denial of the facts , My boat when I don’t have one you can tell some porkies .??  Now Hows brexit going !!    

The anglersnet brexsick bubble just what can you say ?

Poor poor troll ,he cant prove something so he insists no proof is the proof ,now back to that fir or are you saying mentioning one was proof you didnt mention it? Perhaps its gone on holiday to margate mablethorpe?

Still waiting for you to post my post where i deny whatever your voices in your head insist i did.

Still waiting for your proof i bought chinese tackle in the last 20 years

Off on a swerve again?

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor troll ,he cant prove something so he insists no proof is the proof ,now back to that fir or are you saying mentioning one was proof you didnt mention it? Perhaps its gone on holiday to margate mablethorpe?

Still waiting for you to post my post where i deny whatever your voices in your head insist i did.

Still waiting for your proof i bought chinese tackle in the last 20 years

Off on a swerve again?

Proof proof proof you want proof it’s a continuous deaf head syndrome !!!!

‘Stitched up and sold out’: UK’s fishing crews outraged at Brexit betrayal five years after referendum

On the fifth anniversary of the vote to leave the EU, many in the fishing industry feel betrayed by a trade deal that effectively sacrificed one of the key promises of the Leave campaign

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-referendum-fishing-betrayal-newlyn-b1867151.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes