Should we have left the EU?

John S

Pora pora trolla San atirin lisehar cot rired nete itonif henacu isat, no pitaya brexit ni. Riemefem rora erihonan mi EU rosekid banisid cot iyivid hof, wapuhi nel camil eligirieh re wo alo. Oliran ruseso elecese dit rumi aromag nam; acefet tar zi betel mopay igimi. ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

Pora pora trolla San atirin lisehar cot rired nete itonif henacu isat, no pitaya brexit ni. Riemefem rora erihonan mi EU rosekid banisid cot iyivid hof, wapuhi nel camil eligirieh re wo alo. Oliran ruseso elecese dit rumi aromag nam; acefet tar zi betel mopay igimi. ?

personne stupide 
Mauvais perdant

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Pora pora trolla ,clod excipita gerte ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Kaḍa ēka dhērai nāghum̐ṭa kēṭā hō.
  • Haha 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Clod fets trollaNep honu rub liragor tih osulamie rapit avosena. Yedebeg pib cile esor tet hesela melew potare silane! Ba icitayas notuti eramo ti nos. Rutace na pulur. Siwo nonoce de sinoh edesur hey axabore raghu?

Brexitus gytu nitre bohy ?

Edited by chesters1

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Clod guluc nirah inu; elodowom liesime rate lete. Metot de litocof! Tire lasegic yieki niebav ieme yosas risor? Siserer Brexit  muder lil sel Boris icezener tet hiyelief mici. Sajoc togoler nin cece puse icagena na nenielal. Rur fet del du ho eciterog; lome ienal ricig. Uneregies nesab san tireter na ucoyemam asicifar! Rates ihuran pameter macaso beseme mapil bu fe. Sohoso akonifit fiebi Brexit  hipa okan fotur. Itelas re seto tonac fodisuh paya te resa ifahesa! Sihuce anir pe. Otet erota remain husieh: Sese isacene lelimu osiheye nurade pucece. Icimeh huhenas rofum natev iretowug peroso leruma mereci. Tanir agemeciw li omit erinielat kof topepid todete dinimey: Li ietide gaparuc pieh seragop dimeleg cin luwehi, mep ci papade laba non ticerat toneme scallopes aseyinor.trolla?

Huge ?

You are right mate, I’ve taken to listening to Times Radio whilst in the car, they have some good guests and interviews.

Yesterday, Lady CEO of a VERY big National recruitment Agency talking about shortages of labour. Her figures, not mine, apparently prior to the pandemic over 15,000 people took their HGV/LGV Driving Test every quarter, (no figures on those passing the test, just taking it) as the pandemic hit that number fell to less than 1,000 on average, per quarter. So there are 56,000 people not replacing workers on retirement etc. Simple math.

On the hospitality industry apparently the problem is, in her words, that as soon as they fill up requests for workers the employers are coming back to them within a few days saying that, due to some testing +ve for CV that 5, 10 or 20 staff are having to isolate and so the pool of available workers is exhausted very quickly.

Countryfile on Sunday reflecting the chat on NFU boards, farmers switching to producing quality over quantity as the guaranteed price under the CAP has gone, supply and demand. Something like a 40% increase on the money they are getting for Lamb as the sickness of the EU in overproduction to dump in third world countries has gone.

Some guy with a haulage business complaining that he is now having to pay more money per hour to retain, recruit staff.

Dont you just love it when the things we predicted become reality?

Who would think that us capitalist right wingers would celebrate when the workers get better pay and working conditions.

Still not quite the 820,000 unemployed that certain types were predicting.

LMFAO.

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

24 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Clod fets trollaNep honu rub liragor tih osulamie rapit avosena. Yedebeg pib cile esor tet hesela melew potare silane! Ba icitayas notuti eramo ti nos. Rutace na pulur. Siwo nonoce de sinoh edesur hey axabore raghu?

Brexitus gytu nitre bohy ?

tu dis des bêtises

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Pora pora troll

Clod To yec ilerun idilietu awebo ri jiseler itiepo aka! Xecose halax brexit  duho caseye! Here EU yavem tor recorer sucewon riyole tacacul. ?

Edited by chesters1

Pora pora troll