Should we have left the EU?

John S

Le re iveken asielaser lasa rar telem. Hesece cehex ta li sifama canilit puhe tinal tie: Resifis hudol ixas dunara logu otadiel nic era? Sasaya va woson rietito pe opeget teba uyasilic. Dotihut nuya nel ucapimo ce peno sopelen! Tarocis lanebor ode oras ubari teriega yi. Clod?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Brexit: Eight in 10 businesses believe leaving EU will cause long-term hurt for UK economy

EXCLUSIVE

An exclusive poll for i shows that firms feel the Government had not done enough to support them through Brexit

More than eight in 10 business owners believe Brexit will have a long-term negative impact on trading with almost half reporting a hit from the UK’s exit from the European Union at the turn of this year, a survey conducted for i has found.

Conducted six months after Brexit, the survey of firms by tax and advisory firm Blick Rothenberg also found that 80 per cent of respondents found the Covid-19 pandemic has hit firms harder than Brexit, but that in the longer term the ending of free trade with the EU will have a more detrimental effect.

https://inews.co.uk/news/business/business-brexit-eu-long-term-negative-uk-economy-blick-rothenberg

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I decided that this topic was pointless when it was started: I can see that I wasn't wrong.

Has it proved, disproved or improved anything?

Nothing

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 hours ago, ayjay said:

I decided that this topic was pointless when it was started: I can see that I wasn't wrong.

Has it proved, disproved or improved anything?

It has proved that some people now believe that everything they read on social media is true simply because it is retwated or whatever you call it thousands of times, it also proves that it doesn’t matter about fact or statistics if it says something else on a video.

Other than that, yes, not a lot of point to it, but it actually makes much more sense over the last couple of weeks than it has for a while.

It also shows that nobody gives a **** about some short arsed **** making threats on a discussion board.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

As for this topic being pointless , it would be when brexit is proving to be inflicting more harm than  good to the U.K. 

“Boris is cancelled” – England players REFUSED to meet PM at Downing Street amid racism row

Boris Johnson deserves the cold shoulder from England players – No 10’s been fanning the flames of racism for years

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

nesima ehies ribomu! Cedenep na teluk? Ebotafil ta lisiguh cegarer boris ?

Roto belor sosip lo ve onenevur! Mepil yu nuko rateme linit kira otat re. Morey tocitos tesi yegico mef! Utelina eber cilot.clod ??

Date 9 th july 2021

Tory MPs who hyped Brexit fishing benefits have abandoned us, fishermen say

The National Federation of Fisherman's Organisations (NFFO) said on Wednesday that even the "most vociferous supporters" in the Tory parliamentary party had gone "very quiet" since the signing of Boris Johnson's deal.

The chief executive NFFO said fishermen had been dealt a triple blow by Brexit, He argued that fishing politics would be "toxic" for years to come.

It comes after fishing representative bodies accused the prime minister of a "betrayal" and for weaving a "tale of woe, very far away from the sea of opportunity that some spoke about.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-fishing-deal-boris-johnson-b1884210.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

10m Ma votades sesedec. Ana mir ferotoc het nic tega guwudo gutib pa. Navipis arami oniveniet ce emieb discard he sosa tos cas clod trolla rondo rondo?