Should we have left the EU?

John S

Cant wait for chlorinated chicken ,safer than what we have now

If babies bottles are washed in chlorine then people apart from headline trolls dont give a crap about it

Not so long ago you were advised to wash chicken but that's changed perhaps the level of chlorine in water is less so has little effect or some users (such as myself) filter the water to remove it making it dangerous to suggest it?

Anyone seeing the documentary about how meat is processed really shouldn't be worried about trying to remove the phlegm and dandruff **** and **** from the overal factory conditions with a bit of milton!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Cant wait for chlorinated chicken ,safer than what we have now

If babies bottles are washed in chlorine then people apart from headline trolls dont give a crap about it

Not so long ago you were advised to wash chicken but that's changed perhaps the level of chlorine in water is less so has little effect or some users (such as myself) filter the water to remove it making it dangerous to suggest it?

Anyone seeing the documentary about how meat is processed really shouldn't be worried about trying to remove the phlegm and dandruff **** and **** from the overal factory conditions with a bit of milton!

You can’t wait for chlorinated chicken you have already stated that that’s nothing new. But Doris Johnson lied his back teeth telling the British people they weren’t getting chlorinated chicken .What a plonker he is a compulsive liar on brexit .Absolutely brilliant the constant lies from the Brexiteers to the British people it’s day after day after day of lies unfolding .

And now they try to blame somebody else for there disastrous brexit  game they are playing, the noose is tightening round there neck by the day .

How can you promise something what isn’t there no running away Johnson you sold a white elephant and now it’s payback time .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Why do you keep believing people? Thats your fault not his they exist on the gullible like you

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Why do you keep believing people? Thats your fault not his they exist on the gullible like you

Me who is gullible  now that’s good one ? it’s those poor  souls in Kent who were told  nothing about having 1000s of lorry’s banging up there streets and are  now up in arms raging to be exact ...And  those poor gullible  souls  who were lied to time and time again before the referendum no i aren’t gullible what so ever. I didn’t vote for the  fantasy island brexit .the brexit lies  are piling up and those lying Brexiteers there is nowhere to hide anymore it’s brexit reality time 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You must believe you prove you are gullible every time you use the word lie

You are the only person on here that believes everything you see or hear

Lies this lies that thats all you say ,you are the only person on earth that believes them ,if you dont want to hear or see them dont watch the telly dont read the rags you link to dont listen to other people and get off facebook its full of them

Unfortunately the web is full of bits of nothing less than human trolls such as yourself who spend hours online looking for something to whine about or get offended on others behalf to replace a failing manhood ,such a shame is it because you think the price of fags will rise ?

I feel sorry for you believing everything you see ,hopefully eventually you will grow out of it in 50 or 60 years and even if you find a link that agrees with what you think its just someone else believing everything they see ,mental ilness is sad in the 21st century ,best cure is not find lies to transmit to others

Edited by chesters1

48 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You must believe you prove you are gullible every time you use the word lie

You are the only person on here that believes everything you see or hear

Lies this lies that thats all you say ,you are the only person on earth that believes them ,if you dont want to hear or see them dont watch the telly dont read the rags you link to dont listen to other people and get off facebook its full of them

Unfortunately the web is full of bits of nothing less than human trolls such as yourself who spend hours online looking for something to whine about or get offended on others behalf to replace a failing manhood ,such a shame is it because you think the price of fags will rise ?

I feel sorry for you believing everything you see ,hopefully eventually you will grow out of it in 50 or 60 years and even if you find a link that agrees with what you think its just someone else believing everything they see ,mental ilness is sad in the 21st century ,best cure is not find lies to transmit to others

I tend to stick to the facts now did Doris Johnson say  ****  or bust 15 th October the dead in a ditch thing  ? you have to give him 10 out 10 for being  the  U.K. best lying PM of all time .

UK willing to extend Brexit talks beyond PM's suggested deadline

how do you think the fishing talks will go Sellout or no sellout any bets it’s crunch time.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Facts hahaha haha where do you get your facts? the local pub at chuckout time ?

59 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Facts hahaha haha where do you get your facts? the local pub at chuckout time ?

Another one of those facts ?? He really is brilliant our Doris proper wimp the brexit  lies are catching up with him.

Brexit deadline SCRAPPED: PM caves on own red line as EU forces through more negotiations

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

EU getting worried ,Frost is a better poker player than mrs May?

46 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

EU getting worried ,Frost is a better poker player than mrs May?

Doris Johnson has bottled it .??

Another brexit success loads of new **** houses to be erected by the side of our roads in Kent its really taking off this taking back control as the new brexit Britain unfolds .

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg