Should we have left the EU?

John S

Why do you need to post links to opinion? has anything been built? Spotted a load of lorries heading to a huge building site ? No just opinion and carefully worded to catch the gullible like you who believe anything in the media

If it happens then its needed!
again i ask would you prefer operation stack with drivers **** in the verges?

Did anyone want the channel tunnel i know for a fact those living in peene had a 25ft bank of soil blocking their view because someone wanted a fast way to get to paris!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Why do you need to post links to opinion? has anything been built? Spotted a load of lorries heading to a huge building site ? No just opinion and carefully worded to catch the gullible like you who believe anything in the media

Are you actually saying there are no lorry parks being built  let’s stick to the facts please they are under construction with **** houses to follow .And that’s what brexit has done to Britain created a load of **** houses something to be proud of it’s hooking madness .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I am not saying anything you are ,i will acknowledge if they were built both the park and houses will be useful ,you dont have to worry you keep telling us we wont be dealing with the EU so there wont be a park but fill it full of houses theres plenty of room in kent

Are you saying you dont want kids to get on the housing ladder in kent?

Are you saying you want the motorway full of parked lorries?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I am not saying anything you are ,i will acknowledge if they were built both the park and houses will be useful ,you dont have to worry you keep telling us we wont be dealing with the EU so there wont be a park but fill it full of houses theres plenty of room in kent

Yes just reporting the facts on brexit brilliant aren’t they something to be really proud of .I will keep reporting all the benefits of brexit there is so much to get your teeth into . Just when does brexit become an embarrassment that’s the question but I think we have gone past that .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Jobs are certainly good ,the country is doing well despite you hating it doing so ,or dont you want people to work building these houses earning money to feed their kids ,it might even be your polish or romanian mates getting a bit or inn the latter pinching some of it! Keeps them away from pinching purses and shoplifting for a while

Edited by chesters1

21 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Jobs are certainly good ,the country is doing well despite you hating it doing so ,or dont you want people to work building these houses earning money to feed their kids ,it might even be your polish or romanian mates getting a bit or inn the latter pinching some of it! Keeps them away from pinching purses and shoplifting for a while

Country’s doing good !!! with brexit .its a disaster  to our economy .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No corona is wrecking the country! brexit hasnt happened yet

Come back this time next year and gloat

Edited by chesters1

Its not that bad gdp wise (the bit that counts) ,this year though its complicated

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_GDP_(nominal)

But what is a "standard of living" we never had hot running water until i was 17 and central heating until 1986 (when we could afford to run it) statistics are easy to manipulate when the boundaries are vague ,PS in germany i expect a fair few dont even have cold running water but are overlooked in whatever bias is implemented

Where are we in the world ?

Acording to this we are in the 19 in the world

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/19-countries-highest-standard-life-a7376846.html

I expect if you count in or count out whatever bias is used we could be from top to bottom

iE food is (according to a french source) 26% more expensive in france but what bias is used ,french are known for liking quality and eating out whereas a plate of fish and chips from the chinky is exotic for many here (we cant even get that!)

They drink wine with every meal ,we dont eat enough chips to use a bottle as vinegar (not good even as that!) You see everything has bias its impossible to compare like with like

You may ask why are houses cheaper in france? Is it they are so desperate to get out they reduce them ? Houses are more expensive here because perhaps those frogs are buying them to escape high food prices?
If britain is such a bad place why are people flocking here by the million?

Edited by chesters1