Should we have left the EU?

John S

Makes a change from the EU doing it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-33729660

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

For some reason the story of a lone Japanese soldier guarding a small Pacific island thinking he's still at war with the US 20yrs after the end of WW2 springs to mind. It's over, it's done, go home to your family. 

Edited by *Ant*

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

He couldnt they lived in nagasaki so decided to make the island holiday last as long as possible ,its only until january then we can start another post post brexit thread for cod to bring up his red buses ,nissan ,nice bit of fishing and scallops and perhaps a bit of welding ,hoorah

Might be able to squeeze in immigrants ,cheap labour and did i mention red buses?

OOOH nearly forgot all the lies from those wanting brexit and all the truth told to remainers and how that red bus said we would give all the money to the NHS and then again post a picture proving it didnt ,what larks we have ahead in the second year of covid

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:
  •  

•  

Thanks boris for my P45 I new my vote in the north to get brexit done was worth it .? 

You sacked yourself?

Let’s face it Chesters, if you were Clod, would you employ yourself knowing how stupid you are?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Most probably if i were in his shoes! Its how stupid works

?

Edited by chesters1

53 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Let’s face it Chesters, if you were Clod, would you employ yourself knowing how stupid he is

Tee hee

Thinking about it many years ago i downloaded a picture posted by Den changed it and re-uploaded ,unfortunately i didnt charge its title and it changed his original to mine i hastely changed mine and his reverted to the original

It was this thread (that long ago!) The originals gone now ,but some old fart called Phonebush stuck his nose in lol

I still have Dens scan i may reinsert it lol

Edited by chesters1

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

We are at war In the Channel islands great this brexit they said we would have no friends left .Great Britain is fast becoming Little Britain or little England  .

Brexit no trade ,no friends ,no jobs it’s all panning Out  just as the Brexiteers said .

Brexit latest: Why the Channel Islands are angry about the UK ‘taking back’ their waters for fishing

The Bailiwick of Jersey issued a stern message to the UK warning it “will not allow” the UK to take over its fishing waters in continuing Brexit negotiations. 

Looks like we have annexed Jersey and Guernsey in fishing negotiations and  the world looks on .

Yet in Westminster this week, MPs passed a “permissive extent clause” in the Fisheries Bill, permitting the UK Government to legislate for Jersey and Guernsey’s fishing rights, against the will of the islands.

Cod what are you saying??

Edited by chesters1

Hooray we have signed our brand new trade deal with japan which gives us a trade deal that is worse than the one we already had through EU .

Our very own trade minister ripped to pieces  on sky news with this trade deal with Japan .It is Exposed  as a worse trade deal with japan than we we already had with the EU .Its brexiit Backwardness  you really can’t make this **** up .

All those gullible northern voters lent these muppets there vote it’s payback time for the favour .?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

10 hours ago, big_cod said:

Hooray we have signed our brand new trade deal with japan which gives us a trade deal that is worse than the one we already had through EU .

Our very own trade minister ripped to pieces  on sky news with this trade deal with Japan .It is Exposed  as a worse trade deal with japan than we we already had with the EU .Its brexiit Backwardness  you really can’t make this **** up .

All those gullible northern voters lent these muppets there vote it’s payback time for the favour .

Jeffs right you know

Edited by chesters1

On 10/22/2020 at 9:19 PM, chesters1 said:

Makes a change from the EU doing it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-33729660

What a fantastic result for our British subjects annexed into submission do I sense a police state here in Great Britain.
It is amazing all this fuss about fishing when in reality the government couldn’t really give a toss about fishermen , but I suppose they need something to bleat on about as there isn’t really much else worth mentioning with brexit .Even though fishing is jury 1% of our Output which doesn’t pay for the NHS ,Pensions etc .Great to get our waters back with everybody on the dole makes great sense .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg