Should we have left the EU?

John S

Why did you use jeff hes not your usual person on your side

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 minutes ago, big_cod said:

? I think yoI will find brexit is trying to break up Britain .

Blimey!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

18 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Cod why do you keep mentioning jeff?

Cod will invent things to whine about when its a bit quiet lol

Why do you mention anybody else Chester’s you say  you dont take any notice of anybody else strange one that Jeff is a staunch Brexiteer he could right he could be wrong  But  why are you quoting him ????

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

27 minutes ago, Phone said:

COD,

At what point are you going to start using past tense. Jan is only a couple months off

Phone

Phone I prefer to stick to the facts matey not the lies and yes the deadline is drawing closer I really really  cannot wait .That  is when brexit is fully exposed not that it is already .

Are the government going to abolish vat with brexit not a chance .No the Brexiteers don’t t like to talk about that one .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

27 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Why do you mention anybody else Chester’s you say  you dont take any notice of anybody else strange one that Jeff is a staunch Brexiteer he could right he could be wrong  But  why are you quoting him ????

I'm not if you look it says at the top it was you! Are you secretly a leaver?

Edited by chesters1

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I'm not if you look it says at the top it was you! Are you secretly a leaver?

? Sorry I have principles and don’t back things that are  sold on a pack of  lies ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, big_cod said:

? 

What are you up to?

Edited by chesters1

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Your doing it again-naughty naughty  quoting somebody else ??? you must be getting really desperate now Chester’s when you realise you are losing the argument ??

I can’t help it if brexit can’t live upto all it’s fabricated promises and there will be even more bad news in next few months when the **** really hits the fan .

Oh dear !!! Vat it’s all the EU fault ?no it isn’t really we can set our own VAT 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg