Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Brexit fool of the week ? and it is these idiots who sold brexit to the British people .
Now this Is absolutely brilliant Brexitbackwardness at the highest level .So the Brexiteers shout we are going to stop all  EU criminals getting into the U.K and just exactly how do we know they  are actually  EU criminals ? Because  with brexit we are not sharing any data between all other  EU countries because all that  it is ending with brexit ? So in reality any EU criminal can  now with brexit visit the U.K. to carry out any  criminal activity NOW fully undetected because of brexit !!!! You really can’t make this **** up another  excellent brexit result it just gets better and better by the day loads and loads more brexit **** to come .

What hell are you rambling on about cod ???? Stay off  the shrooms.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

4 hours ago, Ken L said:

What hell are you rambling on about cod ???? Stay off  the shrooms.

This brexit voter who thinks an  Australian deal isn’t no deal ?and there is millions and millions Brexit  voters Who still don’t .They have had your trousers down pal but it’s not your fault  the Brexiteers lied to there back teeth to you .

And there you have it ?

The average weekly shop will become "much more expensive" as import costs for everyday items rise by as much as a third in the event of a no-deal Brexit, a major business group has warned.

Households will be particularly hard hit at the start of next year and into the spring.  

But these Brexiteer  liars there day is coming soon 6 weeks to Halloween .??

PHONE  sovereignty now watch the mans lips .

And this Brexiteer actually follows brexit ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Roll on January

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

This brexit voter who thinks an  Australian deal isn’t no deal ?and there is millions and millions Brexit  voters Who still don’t .They have had your trousers down pal but it’s not your fault  the Brexiteers lied to there back teeth to you .

And there you have it ?

The average weekly shop will become "much more expensive" as import costs for everyday items rise by as much as a third in the event of a no-deal Brexit, a major business group has warned.

Households will be particularly hard hit at the start of next year and into the spring.  

But these Brexiteer  liars there day is coming soon 6 weeks to Halloween .??

PHONE  sovereignty now watch the mans lips .

And this Brexiteer actually follows brexit ?

Why? Explain the mechanism that would increase prices by 30% when we will be able to buy products in the global marketplace without them incurring EU barrier tariffs.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

Why? Explain the mechanism that would increase prices by 30% when we will be able to buy products in the global marketplace without them incurring EU barrier tariffs.

Oh so we are suddenly going open all these new  markets tommorow are we Ken another Brexiteers fantasy So your the expert and those in the business haven’t a clue now who do you trust you or the business ??? I aren’t an expert and you certainly aren’t . .So ken do you know the difference between no deal and an Australian deal you did know it’s the same thing or  like the gentleman in video with his head in the clouds who voted brexit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

29 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Oh so we are suddenly going open all these new  markets tommorow are we Ken another Brexiteers fantasy So your the expert and those in the business haven’t a clue now who do you trust you or the business ??? I aren’t an expert and you certainly aren’t . .So ken do you know the difference between no deal and an Australian deal you did know it’s the same thing or  like the gentleman in video with his head in the clouds who voted brexit .

So no answer then?

And why would you ask me a question just so you can parrot back the answer from your idiot video in the post above?

Australia manages very nicely trading with the EU on WTO terms and exported goods worth $20.3 billion to the block in 2016.

16 minutes ago, Ken L said:

So no answer then?

And why would you ask me a question just so you can parrot back the answer from your idiot video in the post above?

Australia manages very nicely trading with the EU on WTO terms and exported goods worth $20.3 billion to the block in 2016.

I prefer to stick to the experts Opinions on the subject  .

David Wells, chief executive of Logistics UK, previously known as the Freight Transport Association, urged ministers to intensify efforts towards an agreement as he warned of steep price rises ahead. There you have it .

Nothing is going to save the liars .

£20 billion we did £300 billion  with the EU in 2019 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, big_cod said:

I prefer to stick to the experts Opinions on the subject  .

£20 billion we did £300 billion  with the EU in 2019 

Still no answer.

And there's a bit of a difference in proximity and our economy is 95% larger than that of Australia. The point is that trade goes on.

11 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Still no answer.

And there's a bit of a difference in proximity and our economy is 95% larger than that of Australia. The point is that trade goes on.

Answer ? Do you own freight company obviously not !!!!  So wagons sat for hours on end on a motorway costs nothing .No wonder this country is heading for a brexit disaster .If it costs freight more it costs the consumer more.

David Wells, chief executive of Logistics UK, previously known as the Freight Transport Association, urged ministers to intensify efforts towards an agreement as he warned of steep price rises ahead

I hope it is a no deal brexit then hang the lying bastards as high a we can the egg  timer Is nearly done .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

14 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Answer ? Do you own freight company obviously not !!!!  So wagons sat for hours on end on a motorway costs nothing .No wonder this country is heading for a brexit disaster .If it costs freight more it costs the consumer more.

David Wells, chief executive of Logistics UK, previously known as the Freight Transport Association, urged ministers to intensify efforts towards an agreement as he warned of steep price rises ahead

I hope it is a no deal brexit then hang the lying bastards as high a we can .

I believe that I invited you to "Explain the mechanism that would increase prices by 30% when we will be able to buy products in the global marketplace without them incurring EU barrier tariffs".

Copying and pasting another opinion that agrees with your own but still doesn't provide any mechanistic explanation isn't an answer.

Edited by Ken L