Should we have left the EU?

John S

I dont mind thousands of lorries parked and you being at the other end of the country dont either ,if they are parked then they must have drivers ,earning money paying for my pension and your red diesel

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Whats it to do with brexit?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

21 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I dont mind thousands of lorries parked and you being at the other end of the country dont either ,if they are parked then they must have drivers ,earning money paying for my pension and your red diesel

Paying for your pension interesting one,  now if the  public purse suffers because of brexit  it will would diminish your pension .Cash  for NHS public services will all suffer because of brexit as billions disappear out of our economy nothing like a home goal ..

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Talking crap again clod ,prove pensions will fall ,prove the NHS will get less money

19 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Talking crap again clod ,prove pensions will fall ,prove the NHS will get less money

Crap so food prices go higher your pension is worth less with brexit simple  economics  and that goes for millions and millions of pensioners who voted brexit and those poor souls who didnt.

And if the economy suffers as billions get taken out of the economy  with brexit as it is already happening the state pension will suffer no cash to flash tighten your belts remember Austerity another  Tory pain on the less well off  Brexit could heave exactly the same affect .I don’t know any poor fishermen but they were persuaded to vote brexit to destroy there livelihoods brilliant you control the media you control the people .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I said proof not opinion

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

I said proof not opinion

What proof  brexit won’t increase food prices that’s a really difficult one ? let’s stick to the facts that food prices with brexit could devalue a pensioners  pension significantly.of course they knew all this when they were signing there life away in 2016 NOT !!!

The House of Lords EU Energy and Environment Sub-Committee has published its report on the potential impacts of Brexit on the price and availability of food for UK consumers.

The Committee highlighted the fact that with at least 30% of the food eaten in the UK currently coming from the EU, there is a risk that food imported into the country could be hit with tariffs and custom barriers. This could potentially lead to significant price rises for consumers.

The Committee also found that EU food imports could not easily be replaced by either producing more in the UK or importing more from non-EU countries. UK self-sufficiency has been declining for the past 30 years and could not quickly be reversed

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

"Could" not fact its premise! Its an opinion

Edited by chesters1