Should we have left the EU?

John S

Any excuse is used to raise prices ,its everywhere from agriculture to electronics if you can think of an excuse to use you will use it hoping the buyer is gullible to believe it and stump up

If the excuse doesnt work rather than a warehouse full of stuff it cannot sell it will revert to the price it does sell at to shift it!This is especially true of food it rots so its essential its sold

Heres and example goodness knows how much it was sold to approved food for but they are desperate to make a quid or two to shift it! Note its not the little can!

I bought 8 ,i put in each can an oxygen absorber and moisture absorber and vacuumed sealed them should last for 10 years at least ,its food!

https://store.approvedfood.co.uk/weight_loss/sale_slimfast_meal_replacement_powder_shake_blissful_banana_50_servings-30875947-p?pid=30875947

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

56 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Were pensioners warned of a possible massive hike in food price  with brexit in 2016. Of course they weren’t they were  lied to day after day leading upto the  referendum 

You can lie to the people some of the time but  not all of the time .

The brexit lie game is coming to an abrupt end  very soon it’s Brexshit reality time .

Yes.

Next question.

• Haha 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

15 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Yes.

Next question.

Classic, absolutely classic, LMAO.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Note it said "EX" makes you wonder why they are not still employed? Bad predictions on the markets?

Strange cod has suddenly gone quiet! Most probably looking for another remain lie we can bust

Whats it going to be ,cant be the red bus again to soon to forget it was kicked into the gutter last time! Welders? Nissan? Scallopers? A "mate" that works in every industry on earth but desperately needed to prove a point because nothing else does ,cant be cheap labour we are full of it it never left hmmm whats crap this time?

I just had tuna sandwiches ,home made bread and tuna bought last year at 40p a can because it was obviously over priced and there was no gullible punters to buy it at whatever excuse used to put a inflated price on it in the first place!

Only 2 boxes left shame! Bring on these "huge" price increases me and my ilk will benefit when the excuse fails and they have to flog it sharpish to get rid of it

Flour was fine aswell i bought lots at very reduced prices for the same reason

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Most likely he has gone off to find a food that we cannot import from anywhere else but the EU.

Using the same twisted logic that he used over “Whitby” Scampi he is going to feverishly start jibbering all excitedly about Brussels Sprouts.

That is going to take some explaining to his limited comprehension.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

2 hours ago, Ken L said:

Yes.

Next question.

Don’t count your chickens yet ken old fruit ? £350 Million  a week to the EU more money for the NHS ? and still the Brexiteers are patronising the British  people with there lies ? not long to go Halloween is coming.

https://brexitlies.com/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I spoke to soon back to the red bus despite everything he says about it proved wrong every time he mentions it ,the blokes a clown even nemo had more brains lol

NhS money is up ,nhs money is always rising

https://fullfact.org/health/spending-english-nhs/

Edited by chesters1

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I spoke to soon back to the red bus despite everything he says about it proved wrong every time he mentions it ,the blokes a clown even nemo had more brains lol

Scrapped that big red the evidence from the crime scene destroyed ?

looks like the 50 northern Tory MPS  are crapping  themselves  now  they are screaming at no 10 at the dummy’s inside .?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Is that right? Prove it

Heres a picture to refresh your memory ,the same one thats posted every time your crap comes out

0_Boris-Johnson-speaks-at-the-launch-of-

Edited by chesters1

3 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Is that right? Prove it

Heres a picture to refresh your memory ,the same one thats posted every time your crap comes out

0_Boris-Johnson-speaks-at-the-launch-of-

? pure bullshit .

And the worms are turning they **** themselves more like hammered  by the people in the north with emails .

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-northern-tory-mps-demand-roadmap-out-of-lockdown-in-letter-to-boris-johnson-12115463

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg