Should we have left the EU?

John S

28 minutes ago, Ken L said:

I do, but only because people (including many conservative MPs) are too stupid to realise that providing free school meals, child benefits and subsidised housing doesn't help single parents with no job and a hoard of neglected kids, it creates single parents with no job and a hoard of neglected kids.

That’s you opinion is it right I don’t think so .Should kids go hungry then it’s a very  simple yes or no .

https://www.ft.com/content/807e1c15-7632-4a42-adc7-562ffc57e232

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

That’s you opinion is it right I don’t think so .Should kids go hungry then it’s a very  simple yes or no .

https://www.ft.com/content/807e1c15-7632-4a42-adc7-562ffc57e232

The answer is obviously "No".

Their feckless scumbag parents should feed them.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

19 minutes ago, Ken L said:

The answer is obviously "No".

Their feckless scumbag parents should feed them.

Have  you ever thought ken it’s not the kids fault .Then we had the £10 off to anybody who wanted to go out and eat and where I live there is some extremely wealthy people who could buy the village pub 10 times over  and wouldn’t blink .They were queuing to save £10 off a meal in the village pub .Now is that  right subsiding those very rich people when you can’t give a hungry kid a meal .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

18 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Have  you ever thought ken it’s not the kids fault .Thrn you had the £10 off to anybody who wanted to go out and eat and where I live there is some wealthy people who could buy the village pub 10 times over  and wouldn’t blink .They were queuing to save £10 off a meal in the village pub .Now is that  right .

Apples and oranges.

It not being the kid's fault does not alter the fact that it is a parent's responsibility to feed their offspring.

In case you are feeling unusually hard of thinking (even for you) today, that should be prioritised over a mobile phone, a TV service subscription, a TV, fags, drink, drugs, scratchcards and food or clothing for their fat, lazy feckless mothers.

I could easily feed a child for less than £1 a day. Why can't they?

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

8 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Apples and oranges.

It not being the kid's fault does not alter the fact that it is a parent's responsibility to feed their offspring.

In case you are feeling unusually hard of thinking (even for you) today, that should be prioritised over a mobile phone, a TV service subscription, a TV, fags, drink, drugs, scratchcards and food or clothing for their fat, lazy feckless mothers.

I could easily feed a child for less that £1 a day. Why can't they?

Tar everybody with the same brush no Ken that’s no excuse .Do you think we should have subsidised  very very wealthy people With  a £10  off meal voucher .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Whats wrong with going hungry? Wealth today arrears to be if you have a 40" telly your poor and if your tv is bigger you have more money.

If ONLY people went hungry they would realise wealth isnt about material things ,makes me livid ***** say they are poor sitting in shitholes with 5 snot nosed kids with a 60" tv on in the background  playing on iphones puffing away on fags and telling us how their dole money is to little!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 minute ago, big_cod said:

Tar everybody with the same brush no Ken that’s no excuse .

Not everyone, just as close to everyone as makes no difference.

Charities and foodbanks exist to catch the tiny percentage that don't fit my categorisation.

Just now, big_cod said:

Tar everybody with the same brush no Ken that’s no excuse .

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Whats wrong with going hungry? Wealth today arrears to be if you have a 40" telly your poor and if your tv is bigger you have more money.

If ONLY people went hungry they would realise wealth isnt about material things ,makes me livid ***** say they are poor sitting in shitholes with 5 snot nosed kids playing on iphones puffing away on fags and telling us how their dole money is to little!

Yes they are all  the same ****s same as a nurse can’t pay  the rent council tax etc etc and then go to the food bank .Yes they are all the same .

Untitled-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Not everyone, just as close to everyone as makes no difference.

Charities and foodbanks exist to catch the tiny percentage that don't fit my categorisation.

I will tell you it’s has Johnson reputation the world of good  talk about falling on your own sword .He is just to pig  headed  to see it 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Perhaps if your millions of cheap labour went home the nurses could afford the rent

• Thanks 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson