Should we have left the EU?

John S

3 hours ago, barry luxton said:

i'm a follower phone what influence do i have as a bottom of the pile angler. Now cod with his charter boat business could write emails day in day out to the fisheries minister, m p's defra, the mmo seeking to improve his lot and the lot of the charter boat industry with his 150% offer of support, will he?

I'm in favour of do nothing, even if the e u come back at a later stage and ask nicely if their boats can come in the u k will be in a stronger position to say, we have to look after our chaps and the fish stocks first and foremost, including the charter boat industry.

Same as in the channel isles, the london agreement is going, that will really 'p' the dutch and the french off, As soon as the c f p transition period is over those boats must fish out at 12 mile minimum and that will help the bass breeding stocks. The c f p are also doing a good job in clearing out the stocks, no cod in the channel and at some stage questions will be asked, is the c f p doing a job on the fish stocks or are they just incompetent. 

One of two arguments the remainiaks have used for the last 3 years plus, one about the small gdp commercial fishermen attracts, that's easy to counter. The next one is that the u k fishermen sold their quota, or some of it. Apart from the fact that the u k guys did sell quota, the e u issues u k interests 13%, so in a sense, that figure is of no consequence in any event re the bigger picture. However today, i have learned from commercial guys there was court cases following the issuing of quota in particular by the mmo where e u interests took some to the court of human rights at the time and insisted on a fair playing field. Subsequently larger e u pelagic boats got their feet under the table in u k waters. I'm researching that one. 

For cod, go look on the commercial fishing facebook page and you will also read it. Are they bullshining as you would claim the news papers are or is there meat on the bone. 

the e u is holding a vote next week to decide what deals they are going to allow the u k. one of the proposals is to disallow any bilateral trade deals, i kid you not

quote: A draft copy of the motion, seen by this publication, states that any future deal must “avoid a proliferation of bilateral agreements and the shortcomings which characterise the EU’s relationship with Switzerland”.

So bas let’s get something straight what happening with bass any ideas please tell me anything .

80% of under 10s fish on lobsters shellfish with majority going to the EU getting top dollar for there produce brexit won’t make slightest bit of difference to them what it can do is put   them out of business and that is  a real possibility did You see the guy the Cornish  Fishman on the  programme on bbc 2 fishing program he said exactly that .

Quotas sold to  fishermen the big boys in industry if after 2020 they allocated any new quota they will sell it again guaranteed to big boys in the industry  and it’s our own government who distribute our quota to the over 10 s  it is not the EU it is our own government who who disadvantages the under 10s with quota allocated not the EU .

And will this government stop using quotas as commodity because any new quotas allocated will almost certainly end up in the hands of the big boys and with our great brexit where is all this fish going to come from to regenerate all out coastal communities it’s ****s .

What could happen a free for all could swamp our coastline with less fish there than there is now that’s probably what will really happen with brexit look up prosecutions for over quota by U.K. fishermen doesn’t read pretty so you think it’s plain sailing with brexit your dreaming .it could end far worse for charter boats you keep screaming about. 

And again what’s going to happen with bass you seem to knowing all  which is ****s so please tell me will it be a free for all  or what  .

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/31/myth-brexit-bonanza-uk-fishing-exposed-no-deal

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

6 hours ago, big_cod said:

So bas let’s get something straight what happening with bass any ideas please tell me anything .

80% of under 10s fish on lobsters shellfish with majority going to the EU getting top dollar for there produce brexit won’t make slightest bit of difference to them what it can do is put   them out of business and that is  a real possibility did You see the guy the Cornish  Fishman on the  programme on bbc 2 fishing program he said exactly that .

Quotas sold to  fishermen the big boys in industry if after 2020 they allocated any new quota they will sell it again guaranteed to big boys in the industry  and it’s our own government who distribute our quota to the over 10 s  it is not the EU it is our own government who who disadvantages the under 10s with quota allocated not the EU .

And will this government stop using quotas as commodity because any new quotas allocated will almost certainly end up in the hands of the big boys and with our great brexit where is all this fish going to come from to regenerate all out coastal communities it’s ****s .

What could happen a free for all could swamp our coastline with less fish there than there is now that’s probably what will really happen with brexit look up prosecutions for over quota by U.K. fishermen doesn’t read pretty so you think it’s plain sailing with brexit your dreaming .it could end far worse for charter boats you keep screaming about. 

And again what’s going to happen with bass you seem to knowing all  which is ****s so please tell me will it be a free for all  or what  .

ohhh my gaaaawwwweddd

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Cut and paste from the Facebook page    , nobody actually   knows what is happening apart from they all think this government will repeat itself and sell the fishermen down the river Michael ? Gove and Boris ? Johnson two billy liars will sell them out it’s coming so brace yourself .

Boris how long before the cards come crashing down he was a liar before the election . ??????

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-news-live-latest-trump-huawei-5g-labour-leadership-a9322996.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

asda diesel down to 120.00  this week.  

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

11 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Cut and paste from the Facebook page   Bas half the clowns are as daft as you , nobody actually  nobody knows what is happening apart from they all think this government will repeat itself and sell the fishermen down the river Michael ? Gove and Boris ? Johnson two billy liars will sell them out it’s coming so brace yourself .

Boris how long before the cards come crashing down . ??????

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-news-live-latest-trump-huawei-5g-labour-leadership-a9322996.html

off you go then, get on your soap box  and tell them what you think of them, i'll be along in the morning to have a look. 

or would you like me to pass on your compliments, link to your facebook page as well? shall i also link it to the boat angling facebook page you advertise on?

TAT, the angling trust will love you, they advocate the divide between commercials and anglers and support slating the industry as much as they can, you would do very well as a member, you could even apply to be an ambassador for the sport, i can foresee rapid promotion for you.  

Edited by barry luxton

6 hours ago, barry luxton said:

off you go then, get on your soap box  and tell them what you think of them, i'll be along in the morning to have a look. 

or would you like me to pass on your compliments, link to your facebook page as well? shall i also link it to the boat angling facebook page you advertise on?

TAT, the angling trust will love you, they advocate the divide between commercials and anglers and support slating the industry as much as they can, you would do very well as a member, you could even apply to be an ambassador for the sport, i can foresee rapid promotion for you.  

You say you support charter  skippers how the hell  can when you don’t condone scallop dredging the most destructive form of commercial fishing which destroys fish stocks .We had just one whitefish trawler left here till the dredgers turned up within the year he was gone unviable no fish on the grounds they were shredded destroyed .

So who was it got the bass ban rolling  then who was it yes it was orchestrated  here in the U.K. the truth hurts .

As for slagging off other people’s business off on social media you lowered yourself to that once before didn’t you bas, trying to cause trouble if I was you I would be very very careful .

There is one thing that 99% of commercial fishermen are in agreement with is that they expect this government to sell them down the river it will be nothing short of a miracle if they don’t .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

COD,

Even I cannot follow your current trend in logic.

Perhaps it would help me understand your "what if's" if you can explain what the government of the EU can do that a responsible government of the UK can do?  You can illustrate your answer with fish if you wish but really I am talking about  all political, social and economic endeavoUrs.

Say something nice about the Queen (the fact you have one) or perhaps a standing army and a splendid navy (which the EU does NOT have)

It's not necessarily who governs but rather how.  You now live in an independent nation -like it or not. The  EU  is he!! bent on  one world order.  It's efficient but many of you fellow brothers don't care to answer to  Berlin.  Perhaps you are more forgiving.

Phone 

23 minutes ago, Phone said:

COD,

Even I cannot follow your current trend in logic.

Perhaps it would help me understand your "what if's" if you can explain what the government of the EU can do that a responsible government of the UK can do?  You can illustrate your answer with fish if you wish but really I am talking about  all political, social and economic endeavoUrs.

Say something nice about the Queen (the fact you have one) or perhaps a standing army and a splendid navy (which the EU does NOT have)

It's not necessarily who governs but rather how.  You now live in an independent nation -like it or not. The  EU  is he!! bent on  one world order.  It's efficient but many of you fellow brothers don't care to answer to  Berlin.  Perhaps you are more forgiving.

Phone 

???? Responsible government of the U.K. that  imposed that much pressure on disabled people with benefit cuts they decided to end there lives responsible government you say  !!!!

https://youtu.be/ZRc0by2vZ7k

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg