Should we have left the EU?

John S

13 minutes ago, Phone said:

AND THAT;S SOMETHING THE EU WOULDN'T DO? 

YOU BEEN TO GREECE 0R PORTUGAL LATELY?

PHONE

Yes been to Portugal not Greece but we are in U.K. one of the richest countries in the modern world .

Did you watch the clip phone .

https://youtu.be/ZRc0by2vZ7k

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

7 hours ago, big_cod said:

You say you support charter  skippers how the hell  can when you don’t condone scallop dredging the most destructive form of commercial fishing which destroys fish stocks .We had just one whitefish trawler left here till the dredgers turned up within the year he was gone unviable no fish on the grounds they were shredded destroyed .

So who was it got the bass ban rolling  then who was it yes it was orchestrated  here in the U.K. the truth hurts .

As for slagging off other people’s business off on social media you lowered yourself to that once before didn’t you bas, trying to cause trouble if I was you I would be very very careful .

There is one thing that 99% of commercial fishermen are in agreement with is that they expect this government to sell them down the river it will be nothing short of a miracle if they don’t .

So you had 'one' whitefish trawler UNTILL the dredgers turned up ,what reason is used why more white fish trawlers were not there? Obviously there was little to catch pre dredging or more boats would have been there?

Next you will be saying dredgers wiped out the whaling industry in whitby

What nonsense is next the dredgers turned up and all the jet in the cliffs suddenly disapeared?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

So you had 'one' whitefish trawler UNTILL the dredgers turned up ,what reason is used why more white fish trawlers were not there? Obviously there was little to catch pre dredging or more boats would have been there?

Next you will be saying dredgers wiped out the whaling industry in whitby

What nonsense is next the dredgers turned up and all the jet in the cliffs suddenly disapeared?

Chester’s why go on about something you know absolutely nothing about as you say don’t listen to anybody you just make it up as go along and that is exactly what you are doing stick to brain surgery it will be easier.

1 trawler left because the bulk of boats now work out of Peterhead fishing north around Shetland’s into Norwegian waters where fish is still knee deep 2-3000 boxes of fish a trip massive money that’s fishing these days and guess what lot of trawler owners sold there  cod quota to big boys in the industry leaving hardly any trawlers to fish off the Yorkshire coast for whitefish they are nearly all fishing on prawns with no quota  double money lease or sold your quota and then fish on no quota species like prawns or scallops not many poor fishermen these days there might be soon if boats can’t sell there shellfish abroad  it will be like an atomic bomb going off in the industryif you can’t sell your produce taking back control no losing control literally.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Chester’s why go on about something you absolutely nothing about as you say don’t listen to anybody you make it up as go along and that is exactly what you are doing stick to brain surgery it will be easier.

You never answered the question you just swerved

A bullshitter will spot another one a mile away ,i can see what you are at 5!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No not for you ,i doubt anyone on here see you as a middle of the road realist more someone that sees anything remotely similar (but reading on usually not) to your views as absolute proof your views are correct.

People dont even bother replying because one second your saying ALL the press are liars ,biased ,fit for toilet paper ,gutter press (your words) then stupidly use them to back some fairy tail you think is backing the crap you spout .

Brexit is coming good or bad your continual childish whining isnt going to change jack ****

What next ? Welders ,nissan ,that nice flop waste of skin corbyn ,welders or red bus whith writing only you see ? Your refcord to date hasnt changed anyones view it just goes round and round like a kid not getting its way

As to your statement dredgers chased out all the fish ,you said it yourself all the fish are somewhere else your whitefish trawlers wiped them out over fishing long before the dredgers arrived or there wouldnt just have been one boat but a fleet of them when they arrived you are using them to put blame on someone else not the real reason which is much nearer home

Edited by chesters1

BIG Cod,

Yes, I watched the clip. Now listen carefully - - - - - - - BREXIT is OVER. 

So now "should you have left the EU?

Your ANSWER to the following question: What can the EU do for England that ENGLAND cannot do for themselves???

All of your anecdotally generated arguments could have happened regardless of government - English or European Union.

SOooo - - - what can be done now that BREXIT is OVER to make your tiny island the great power it WAS before the EU.

What will it take to ask remainers to get their heads out of their arces and do something for England besides bitch and moan?

Phone

edit: now that England is going on its own, at the moment it is NOT one of the worlds great powers.  Not even close. You're going to have to prove yourselves all over again after the EU experiment.

Edited by Phone

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

No not for you ,i doubt anyone on here see you as a middle of the road realist more someone that sees anything remotely similar (but reading on usually not) to your views as absolute proof your views are correct.

People dont even bother replying because one second your saying ALL the press are liars ,biased ,fit for toilet paper ,gutter press (your words) then stupidly use them to back some fairy tail you think is backing the crap you spout .

Brexit is coming good or bad your continual childish whining isnt going to change jack ****

What next ? Welders ,nissan ,that nice flop waste of skin corbyn ,welders or red bus whith writing only you see ? Your refcord to date hasnt changed anyones view it just goes round and round like a kid not getting its way

As to your statement dredgers chased out all the fish ,you said it yourself all the fish are somewhere else your whitefish trawlers wiped them out over fishing long before the dredgers arrived or there wouldnt just have been one boat but a fleet of them when they arrived you are using them to put blame on someone else not the real reason which is much nearer home

? Dear dear me Chester’s why burble  On about something you know absolutely hookall  about dredgers chasing fish away ? destroying there habit !!!!!! Chop a rain forest down you are left with desert how many hooking times .

Brexit Reality check ? 

https://www.bbc.com/news/46401558

Untitled-1.jpg