Should we have left the EU?

John S

Brexit news Flash !!!!  allotment prices  through the roof !!! grow your own dig your patios  up ,  fresh salad  prices rocket turn  the clock 50 years brexit is really here rejoice like chewing a brick..??

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Reality news flash!

Supply and demand ,nice to see they are being used before they are built on as some councils are flogging them off hense the supply is less than the demand ,more demand prices rise .The crafty councils could be hiking up prices trying to stop the demand so they can point at the unused plots and use the excuse to flog them off as building land getting far more money than in rents

English salad items will rise its called AUTUMN you know when the planrs stop growing ,having had a delivery today of fresh veg its not changed in price one iota

On reflection its the same price as last year obviously the scare tactic to force a hike didnt happen when the excuse there were no cheap labour fell flat on its face

Plenty of cheap labour both here and where the veg will come from over the winter ,you know WINTER its when plants dont like growing outside in the UK leaving brussels ,late cabbage and leeks so the rest comes from the countries having spring and summer ,its called "south of the equator"

If you insist on buying brit veg through the winter it will come from greenhouses and will be very expensive simply because its expensive to grow in them ,not brexit ...weather!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I remember buying a block of cheese from sainsbury once ,sainsbury lable one side waitrose the other and guess what it was 50p dearer on the waitrose side ,own brand foods usually all come from the same place thats why the price is kept to a minimum (for the supermarket rarely the shopper) 'big' brands seem to go round in circles with "specials" ,special means its sold at the correct price then inflated the rest of the time to fool the shoppers they are getting a deal.theres nothing better than covid to inflate prices !

At the moment yorkshire tea seems to be very expensive so soon the price will drop to the correct price ,i buy it then when its high i use the bags stockpiled the last time the price was correct or if it doesnt drop to what i call correct i use the 20 od kg of loose tea i have vacuumed sealed last year and stockpiled

Lidl is ok for xxl deals but i never buy fresh fruit or veg from there it goes bad by the weekend so your savings go in the dustbin!

I don’t go to Lidl often, but when I do it’s for their potato salad, bockwurst sausage and frozen Paella only, well, in truth perhaps a few bottles of cheap booze! The previous three are enough to get me in there. Cheap booze is a bonus.

Very clever business model probably not understood in some places, a strategy to maximise profit is misunderstood when you live a life expecting everything presented to you on a plate for free and then blame people who make money for the fact that you have none.

Interesting fact about Kier Starmer, he used to be the DPP, you didn’t know that, strange he tells everyone at just about every interview he gives, now it seems that the media is in full support of his criticism of the recent resignation of a member of Boris’ team who wasn’t going to get a higher job he wanted and yet, no mention at all of the sackings running through the Labour Party. Really, are you going to sack a group of members who have chosen to make a donation to a food bank? Oh dear.

And the group who are now asking him to apologise over his Brexit stance that a) lost an awful lot of Labour votes and b) Kept spurning the remain voters on with a promise of a second referendum that was never going to happen, they can shut up or get ousted as well, at least Germany was able to do it in a relatively short time.

And now we have people shouting at the maximum, telling Trump to accept the Democratic vote and yet those same two faced ass wipes a relatively short while ago were shouting about an advisory referendum, best of two, votes have changed their minds, etc, etc.

Some people have a very short memory it seems.

Some like to shout about ‘Democracy’ but these same people think that Democracy is only to be shouted when the vote goes their way otherwise it counts for nothing.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

8 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

I don’t go to Lidl often, but when I do it’s for their potato salad, bockwurst sausage and frozen Paella only, well, in truth perhaps a few bottles of cheap booze! The previous three are enough to get me in there. Cheap booze is a bonus.

Very clever business model probably not understood in some places, a strategy to maximise profit is misunderstood when you live a life expecting everything presented to you on a plate for free and then blame people who make money for the fact that you have none.

Interesting fact about Kier Starmer, he used to be the DPP, you didn’t know that, strange he tells everyone at just about every interview he gives, now it seems that the media is in full support of his criticism of the recent resignation of a member of Boris’ team who wasn’t going to get a higher job he wanted and yet, no mention at all of the sackings running through the Labour Party. Really, are you going to sack a group of members who have chosen to make a donation to a food bank? Oh dear.

And the group who are now asking him to apologise over his Brexit stance that a) lost an awful lot of Labour votes and b) Kept spurning the remain voters on with a promise of a second referendum that was never going to happen, they can shut up or get ousted as well, at least Germany was able to do it in a relatively short time.

And now we have people shouting at the maximum, telling Trump to accept the Democratic vote and yet those same two faced ass wipes a relatively short while ago were shouting about an advisory referendum, best of two, votes have changed their minds, etc, etc.

Some people have a very short memory it seems.

Some like to shout about ‘Democracy’ but these same people think that Democracy is only to be shouted when the vote goes their way otherwise it counts for nothing.

,SHOULD WE HAVE LEFT THE EU !!! read it slowly then think about it .And by the looks it’s a big fat NO !!! because practically everything the Leave side said  before the referendum in 2016 was a complete pack of lies from immigration ,more money for NHS .,we hold all the cards better trade deals  .etc,etc etc ,etc the list just goes on and on and on .And of course we have not fully left the European Union till January 21 ,so  get ready for more brexshit bad news it’s coming your way very very soon .

And as for labour losing a lot of votes because of brexit  blaming the EU for all our woos .Now who are the  lying bastards who peddled it and rammed it down people’s throats day in day out going to blame NOW !! once we have full left the the EU !!!!!! Got it the EU ? they will be still trying to blaming the EU for everything in the next century !!!!!! You control the press you control the people .

And the brexitshit blame game now begins 2 high profile Brexshiteers to leave no 10 Cummins getting the boot number one .A statement from Conservative Party central office Dominic Cummins did a great job with brexit but we want men rather than BOYS in number ten and this is the man who orchestrated brexit !!!!!!!!. FFS that  says it all with brexit heavens above .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Back to the lies again ,anything new ? Youve had two complete threads to dream up something different.

PS everytime someone proves your statements wrong you change the subject ,strange that

Perhaps its time for something different to the brexit lot were lied to (ofcourse not admitting the remain lot had just as many) the red bus whos writing is only obvious to everyone but you ,nissan (that foreign company who avoids tax by exporting every single car to be "finished" ) those latvian welders without who the country would fall apart. What about those dredgers who can drag off 2,000 ton wrecks overnight they are amusing .

Dont worry cod your little holidays and cheap fags wont cease just because of brexit the difference being you will have to ask nicely first if you want to stay in a 1 star hotel( the top of the pile i hear) in romania unlike now ,i bet their happy they can say no! (Unlike now)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Back to the lies again ,anything new ? Youve had two complete threads to dream up something different.

PS everytime someone proves your statements wrong you change the subject ,strange that

Perhaps its time for something different to the brexit lot were lied to (ofcourse not admitting the remain lot had just as many) the red bus whos writing is only obvious to everyone but you ,nissan (that foreign company who avoids tax by exporting every single car to be "finished" ) those latvian welders without who the country would fall apart. What about those dredgers who can drag off 2,000 ton wrecks overnight they are amusing .

Dont worry cod your little holidays and cheap fags wont cease just because of brexit the difference being you will have to ask nicely first if you want to stay in a 1 star hotel( the top of the pile i hear) in romania unlike now ,i bet their happy they can say no! (Unlike now)

Brexit getting to be a proper joke now don’t you think so yes all those lies  they are piling up is there actually anything the Leave side said which  has actually turned out to be true ?brexit is now am embarrassment if put under scrutiny.

And brexit will save our fishing industry ? bankrupt it more like Infact everything the leave side says is actually ****s and now the blame game starts this brexit pantomime is going to get better  .

And those  stupid Norwegians who have some of best fish stocks in the whole world .Very clever people those  Norwegians they know how to manage their fisheries ? then   you have the thick hookers here who want to destroy everything in sight.

The Norwegian government has prohibited scallop dredging and bottom trawling within 12 nautical miles of the shore, with some exceptions. Such restrictions weren’t put in place for conservation reasons – but to manage what are called “gear conflicts”, between those towing mobile gear and others with static nets.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The good thing is now we have 100% of our fish back we can give the EU a sniff to get a deal ,giving back something we can take away is great ,they had 100% now they have to grovel  to get a nibble ,great leverage

Hopefully the government (or rather will tell the ministry of fish and chips ,the gov dont actually run the country) will build more armed fishery protection  vessels in case we have to sink your mates the frogs and dago's when the lease is up

PS norway can do such things its not in the CFP as we are at the moment

Edited by chesters1

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The good thing is now we have 100% of our fish back we can give the EU a sniff to get a deal ,giving back something we can take away is great ,they had 100% now they have to grovel  to get a nibble ,great leverage

Hopefully the government (or rather will tell the ministry of fish and chips ,the gov dont actually run the country) will build more armed fishery protection  vessels in case we have to sink your mates the frogs and dago's when the lease is up

We import most of that fish we eat that will continue brexit won’t make a **** of difference. A few fish in channel going to make a difference no way fantasy island again .But we are going to lose billions away from London to the EU or are we !!!!!!! Is Johnson’s  backside about going to collapse strange how the brexshiteers in no 10 are getting that boot something is afoot .

Untitled-1.jpg

Then why are the EU so desperate to get it they keep trying to get a deal ,they could have chucked their hand in months ago