Should we have left the EU?

John S

13 hours ago, chesters1 said:

No not for you ,i doubt anyone on here see you as a middle of the road realist more someone that sees anything remotely similar (but reading on usually not) to your views as absolute proof your views are correct.

People dont even bother replying because one second your saying ALL the press are liars ,biased ,fit for toilet paper ,gutter press (your words) then stupidly use them to back some fairy tail you think is backing the crap you spout .

Brexit is coming good or bad your continual childish whining isnt going to change jack ****

What next ? Welders ,nissan ,that nice flop waste of skin corbyn ,welders or red bus whith writing only you see ? Your refcord to date hasnt changed anyones view it just goes round and round like a kid not getting its way

As to your statement dredgers chased out all the fish ,you said it yourself all the fish are somewhere else your whitefish trawlers wiped them out over fishing long before the dredgers arrived or there wouldnt just have been one boat but a fleet of them when they arrived you are using them to put blame on someone else not the real reason which is much nearer home

? Dear dear me Chester’s why burble  On about something you know absolutely hookall  about dredgers chasing fish away ? destroying there habit !!!!!! Chop a rain forest down you are left with a desert how many hooking times if somebody knocked your house down would you live in a pile of  rubble ?

Brexit Reality check ? 

https://www.bbc.com/news/46401558

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

5 hours ago, Phone said:

BIG Cod,

Yes, I watched the clip. Now listen carefully - - - - - - - BREXIT is OVER. 

So now "should you have left the EU?

Your ANSWER to the following question: What can the EU do for England that ENGLAND cannot do for themselves???

All of your anecdotally generated arguments could have happened regardless of government - English or European Union.

SOooo - - - what can be done now that BREXIT is OVER to make your tiny island the great power it WAS before the EU.

What will it take to ask remainers to get their heads out of their arces and do something for England besides bitch and moan?

Phone

edit: now that England is going on its own, at the moment it is NOT one of the worlds great powers.  Not even close. You're going to have to prove yourselves all over again after the EU experiment.

Brexit is over Really where do live phone not here in same place as this lying bar steward eventually you get found out with lying constantly.

Trump reality check .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-51381015

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

We know all governments lie but obviously we want and encourage them to do it because they kept getting voted in (usually by those like cod who complain they do)

Boris lies yes he does but cod appears to forget the "other side" he appears to favour do it aswell tblair for one lied continually and got hundreds of thousands killed because of it!

We know times will be hard leaving the EU but can cod prove times wouldnt be hard staying in it? The EU appears to be determined to get bigger but only has a hand full of countries paying in to support it so we WILL be paying more for this.

They also want to have more control over its members (more than the absolute decision power it has over trade already) so we WILL lose more control over what we can do individually so eventually we will become ore than the vassal state we are now and become a german colony with no power of self determination whatsoever as planned 80 odd years ago.

Even out of direct control of the EU they are determined to call the shots ,they WILL do their best to destroy any trade deals we make worldwide ,they WILL try and get control over fishing and they WILL ruin any chance we try to make to claw back our dignity getting away from these despots you can mark my words.

Why cannot remainers see how much power these animals have over us LEAVING never mind what they have (and more) if we remained ,this is not what we signed up to in 1975 (by a smaller number that voted out 3 years ago) we have got out by the skin of our teeth why cannot these remainers try helping not hindering and in the case of cod stop whining like a little kid who didnt get what he wanted

Even after mentioning about links cod puts them in after telling us the media are biased ,you couldnt make it up !

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 hours ago, chesters1 said:

We know all governments lie but obviously we want and encourage them to do it because they kept getting voted in (usually by those like cod who complain they do)

Boris lies yes he does but cod appears to forget the "other side" he appears to favour do it aswell tblair for one lied continually and got hundreds of thousands killed because of it!

We know times will be hard leaving the EU but can cod prove times wouldnt be hard staying in it? The EU appears to be determined to get bigger but only has a hand full of countries paying in to support it so we WILL be paying more for this.

They also want to have more control over its members (more than the absolute decision power it has over trade already) so we WILL lose more control over what we can do individually so eventually we will become ore than the vassal state we are now and become a german colony with no power of self determination whatsoever as planned 80 odd years ago.

Even out of direct control of the EU they are determined to call the shots ,they WILL do their best to destroy any trade deals we make worldwide ,they WILL try and get control over fishing and they WILL ruin any chance we try to make to claw back our dignity getting away from these despots you can mark my words.

Why cannot remainers see how much power these animals have over us LEAVING never mind what they have (and more) if we remained ,this is not what we signed up to in 1975 (by a smaller number that voted out 3 years ago) we have got out by the skin of our teeth why cannot these remainers try helping not hindering and in the case of cod stop whining like a little kid who didnt get what he wanted

Even after mentioning about links cod puts them in after telling us the media are biased ,you couldnt make it up !

You can’t be an expert on everything unless your a genius So in reality you yourself just can’t keep making thing up the media do lie but some more then  others .

Just a couple of points to put perspective in one of your paragraphs Iraq war Boris Johnson voted for the war Jeremy corbyn Voted against it so who was the most clever with the outcome of a disastrous war that cost many many lives and  left the Middle East unstable .

And prior to the Election Jeremy Corbyn flagship pledge  was to renationalise the rail network because of passengers dissatisfaction with the way private operators put profit before service .

But as usual he was ridiculed beyond  belief it’s crazy mad but hey Presto  Boris Johnson comes along and steals his idea not one single mention or criticism from the same  press who nailed Corbyn to the cross for presenting it  in the first place utterly astonishing.

Get brexit done ?? it’s just the begging it’s now all about the blame game for all promises that were never  ever  realistic. Johnson is already on the ropes  you can’t  keep blaming the EU for everything the sound bite can’t last it can’t go on for  ever the record  will eventually break and by end of 2020 the proof will be in the pudding there is one thing for sure he will spend billions to try and cover his tracks and ramp the national dept up .

Wasn’t brexit all about fantastic trade deals prosperity for all well we will very soon find out what truth is in it because if any of those two ideas don’t prevail and we are WORSE off not better off then brexit will be  classed as massive failure .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Big Cod,

You continue to "talk about the future".  In the US we would say you're cutting bait instead of fishing.  Best you try to find a way to live in the "today".  I have included reality from the EU - - - 

31 January

The United Kingdom leaves the European Union

The withdrawal agreement entered into force upon the UK's exit from the EU, on 31 January 2020 at midnight (CET). The UK is no longer an EU member state and is considered a third country.

England need you to lead, follow, or get the he!! out of the way. 

BREXIT IS OVER   What ever happens from that moment forward is 100% by virtue of UK sovereignty.

It is of no use to relate what "could have been".  What could have been is no longer possible.  Get on board

Phone

1 hour ago, Phone said:

Big Cod,

You continue to "talk about the future".  In the US we would say you're cutting bait instead of fishing.  Best you try to find a way to live in the "today".  I have included reality from the EU - - - 

31 January

The United Kingdom leaves the European Union

The withdrawal agreement entered into force upon the UK's exit from the EU, on 31 January 2020 at midnight (CET). The UK is no longer an EU member state and is considered a third country.

England need you to lead, follow, or get the he!! out of the way. 

BREXIT IS OVER   What ever happens from that moment forward is 100% by virtue of UK sovereignty.

It is of no use to relate what "could have been".  What could have been is no longer possible.  Get on board

Phone

My Lord phone brexit hasn’t  even started yet it will be under  full scrutiny by millions in this country if it goes tits up somebody or persons will be paying big time .

BREXIT IS OVER   What ever happens from that moment forward is 100% byvirtue of UK sovereignty .

You mean what happens next is the full responsible of this government absolutely bang on phone they will be held fully responsible or accountable for there  actions after brexit can’t blame the EU anymore that’s all history now it’s showtime.

Whats the saying you won get over it but they don’t in the brexit express continuesly trying to divert trying pull the EU down well Express you won get over it it’s a your doing you have responsibility to your readers now the bullshit game is over .

You see phone they might have a massive majority in the Houses of Parliament  but it doesn’t stop massive protests  well could history repeat itself with this government they have excellent form on exactly that subject .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

How will they be paying ,even serial lying mps having been in prison are now lords ,no idea what year it is in whitby but your obviously far behind everyone else.

If mps were jailed for the number of lies they tell Blair would be in the nick for several thousand years, they get promoted the more corrupt they are! not punished!

Unlike everyone else they can stand up in parliament and lie as much as they want and theres, not a damn thing we can do about it except not vote them in, fools even knowing this vote them in!

If people want them not to lie don't vote for them or you get what you vote for! They all lie it's expected and goes around the world in every country and every government there are no exceptions

If cod voted he voted for a liar or someone turning a blind eye to it and aiding and abetting them by being a politician themselves joining in a broken and corrupt system

As to trade deals who knows but the EU and remainers in parliament will do their best to stop them you can bet on it!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Big Cod,

OMG Barry may be right. Let's be sure we are talking about the same thing when the question is ask - "should we have left the EU?"

The United Kingdom has left the European Union (EU) and did so at midnight on 31 January 2020 (23:00 GMT). A transition period is now in place until 31 december 2020. During this period, all EU rules and regulations will continue to apply to the UK. Virtually nothing will change for businesses or for the public during this time. If both the UK and the EU agree, this transition period may be extended once by two years, meaning it could remain in place until 31 December 2022. British Prime Minister Johnson has said, however, that he will not seek an extension.

Now that Brexit is a fact the EU and the UK  can negotiate the details of their future relationship. 

If no agreement is reached about the future relationship between the UK and EU, there will be a ‘no deal’ Brexit after the transition period. 

Is my assessment correct?

Phone

17 minutes ago, Phone said:

Big Cod,

OMG Barry may be right. Let's be sure we are talking about the same thing when the question is ask - "should we have left the EU?"

The United Kingdom has left the European Union (EU) and did so at midnight on 31 January 2020 (23:00 GMT). A transition period is now in place until 31 december 2020. During this period, all EU rules and regulations will continue to apply to the UK. Virtually nothing will change for businesses or for the public during this time. If both the UK and the EU agree, this transition period may be extended once by two years, meaning it could remain in place until 31 December 2022. British Prime Minister Johnson has said, however, that he will not seek an extension.

Now that Brexit is a fact the EU and the UK  can negotiate the details of their future relationship. 

If no agreement is reached about the future relationship between the UK and EU, there will be a ‘no deal’ Brexit after the transition period. 

Is my assessment correct?

Phone

If no agreement is reached by the end of 2020 it’s no deal a disaster in waiting and that comes from practically everybody in the business  community .

This government is under enormous pressure to get a deal but again  it is all there own making promises after promises Boris Johnson is the biggest  liar walking his average is probably similar to trumps you might get away with it in the state’s but not quite that easy here to many holding Him to account but is it really him as PM or is it Dominic Cummins that’s the question.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg