Should we have left the EU?

John S

If fishermen are effected they can eat their own fish or just freeze it who cares?

If the price rockets i wont buy it until it falls

You should have wirked for the remain camp you are a master of the insignificant and inconsequential fear

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

If fishermen are effected they can eat their own fish or just freeze it who cares?

So those fishermen who voted brexit were conned into voting brexit as there livelihoods are now on that line but I said all along this would happen .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

What part of who cares dont you understand ,they simply freeze the fish then 'fresh' is out of the arena.i am sure they are not as stupid as you think and can work around any problems.

Why are you so infatuated with a tiny minority (you admit yourself) go ask the fishermen why post on here?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

They buy dry ice instead of ordinary ice or install freezers instead of chillers who cares ? Post it on the fisgermens forums and ask.

I certainly would prefer fish frozen minutes after they were caught than week old fresh fish

Edited by chesters1

23 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You should have wirked for the remain camp you are a master of the insignificant and inconsequential fear

? so it’s brexshit for  fishermen then ? I did say the tories would **** on them from a great height.I was right ? I said history would repeat itself. But it’s all so sad .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

What part of who cares dont you understand ,they are not stupid despite your obvious delight they will get around any rules opinion may dream up stopping them selling their catch if infact theres the slightest bit of truth in whatever you posted which remember is opinion ontop of hearsay

Here we go as you have obviously forgotten

Opinion :"a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."

Hearsay :

"information received from other people which cannot be substantiated; rumour."

And you personally
:Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms or supports one's prior beliefs or values. People tend to unconsciously select information that supports their views, but ignoring non-supportive information

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Amuses me still now sitting on East Cowes sea wall night fishing when you would hear the screeching of brakes as muppets blindly following their sat navs don’t realise it is not going to notice the floating bridge is on the other bank. Some, not all manage to stop in time.

When it's actually working you mean? :D

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

35 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

When it's actually working you mean? :D

Oh come off it Ant it only cost £6,000,000. And they did get it working for two days last week.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

If they can’t sell it, or sell as much they can leave it in the sea.

Restricted catch will increase price, that is a fact.

They don’t have to catch as much to make same profit.

Fish is a good source of protein but not the only one.

The likes of Birdseye will still get the fish from Greenland etc.

The Cod and Haddock will still be caught by our fishermen (U.K. boats crewed by foreign crew) from Norwegian territorial waters.

Stop the EU permitting the pillage of hundreds of thousands of tonne of sand eels from U.K. Territorial waters slowly but systematically killing off native Puffins and Seals to name just two.

Will be the Europeans that pay more, they are the ones that eat ‘our’ fish.

Win, Win, Win.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."