Should we have left the EU?

John S

Any deal is a bad deal

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 hours ago, Phone said:

Chesters1,

I truly believe he doesn't know that

Phone

So what’s your answer then no deal ? 

Financial services would  love that scenario  like a lead ballon .

https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/CBP-7628

Quote Liam fox brexit trade Secretary trade deals will be the easiest thing in the world it was a lie .

https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/SN06193

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

All

Big Cod,

You ask, "So what’s your answer then no deal ? "  

In real terms the die is cast already, there are no options.  You're having a difficult time accepting BREXIT IS OVER.  The UK  has  decided to take charge of the welfare of it's sovereignty. You are now responsible for cross border flow of goods, services, capital and labor. You have committed to making unique independent barriers or lack of barriers in the openness of your government in international trade your business without the approval of the EU.

Thoughts on Financial Services fortune or the comments of the brexit trade secretary, are naked opinion about a new-born UK. In this case any opinion is like an arce hole - everybody has got one.

Phone

4 hours ago, Phone said:

All

Big Cod,

You ask, "So what’s your answer then no deal ? "  

In real terms the die is cast already, there are no options.  You're having a difficult time accepting BREXIT IS OVER.  The UK  has  decided to take charge of the welfare of it's sovereignty. You are now responsible for cross border flow of goods, services, capital and labor. You have committed to making unique independent barriers or lack of barriers in the openness of your government in international trade your business without the approval of the EU.

Thoughts on Financial Services fortune or the comments of the brexit trade secretary, are naked opinion about a new-born UK. In this case any opinion is like an arce hole - everybody has got one.

Phone

Wrong phone I except brexit is done what I am doing is checking it’s integrity it’s scrutiny because those who promised all it is show time .

And the true cost of brexit is unfolding a bridge between Scotland and Northern Ireland heavens above just how  much cash is boris Johnson’s throwing at brexit  no wonder remainders will be boiling at this ridicules proposal the mans a complete  loon  .

How many doctors nurses teachers books pens etc etc etc and they  said extra money for the NHS with cash saved with  brexit utter rubbish .

His odds are shortening for an early exit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Big Cod

I believe I am gaining ground. I believe you're  going to "accept" BREXIT as a done deal.  Now you wish to speculate on the veracity of the "winners" conformity to facts;  the accuracy of their commitments.  It is not necessary to enumerate the lies on all sides. By accepting BREXIT you will only have to follow what government does - not what they might dol

I don’t have to tell you bureaucracy is the administrative heart and soul of any government.

Her Majesty’s government is composed of a cabinet of ministers chosen by the Prime Minister. Therefore, The Prime Minister is the leader of Her Majesty’s Government and is ultimately responsible for the policy and decisions of the government.  

Here are the commitments you wish to “oversee”.

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/the-future-relationship-between-the-uk-and-the-eu

I have taken the liberty of posting the first  two paragraph of the commitments. 

The Government wishes to see a future relationship based on friendly cooperation between sovereign equals for the benefit of all our peoples. There is complete certainty that at the end of 2020 the process of transition to that relationship will be complete and that the UK will have recovered in full its economic and political independence. The Government remains committed in all circumstances to securing all those benefits for the whole of the UK and to strengthening our Union.

The question for the rest of 2020 is whether the UK and the EU can agree a deeper trading relationship on the lines of the free trade agreement the EU has with Canada, or whether the relationship will be based simply on the Withdrawal Agreement deal agreed in October 2019, including the Protocol on Ireland / Northern Ireland. In either event the UK will be leaving the single market and the customs union at the end of this year and stakeholders should prepare for that reality.

You will notice should the parties disagree each will assume their sovereign position

Phone 

3 hours ago, Phone said:

Big Cod

I believe I am gaining ground. I believe you're  going to "accept" BREXIT as a done deal.  Now you wish to speculate on the veracity of the "winners" conformity to facts;  the accuracy of their commitments.  It is not necessary to enumerate the lies on all sides. By accepting BREXIT you will only have to follow what government does - not what they might dol

I don’t have to tell you bureaucracy is the administrative heart and soul of any government.

Her Majesty’s government is composed of a cabinet of ministers chosen by the Prime Minister. Therefore, The Prime Minister is the leader of Her Majesty’s Government and is ultimately responsible for the policy and decisions of the government.  

Here are the commitments you wish to “oversee”.

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/the-future-relationship-between-the-uk-and-the-eu

I have taken the liberty of posting the first  two paragraph of the commitments. 

The Government wishes to see a future relationship based on friendly cooperation between sovereign equals for the benefit of all our peoples. There is complete certainty that at the end of 2020 the process of transition to that relationship will be complete and that the UK will have recovered in full its economic and political independence. The Government remains committed in all circumstances to securing all those benefits for the whole of the UK and to strengthening our Union.

The question for the rest of 2020 is whether the UK and the EU can agree a deeper trading relationship on the lines of the free trade agreement the EU has with Canada, or whether the relationship will be based simply on the Withdrawal Agreement deal agreed in October 2019, including the Protocol on Ireland / Northern Ireland. In either event the UK will be leaving the single market and the customs union at the end of this year and stakeholders should prepare for that reality.

You will notice should the parties disagree each will assume their sovereign position

Phone 

And ???

Wrong phone I except brexit is done what I am doing is checking it’s integrity it’s scrutiny because those who promised all it is show time .

And the true cost of brexit is unfolding a bridge between Scotland and Northern Ireland heavens above just how  much cash is boris Johnson’s throwing at brexit  no wonder remainders will be boiling at this ridicules proposal the mans a complete  loon  .

How many doctors nurses teachers books pens etc etc etc and they  said extra money for the NHS with cash saved with  brexit utter rubbish .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Big Cod,

Except is sometimes confused with accept. If you mean "except" as you have twice posted then I don't have a clue what you're on about. "Except" is  when one action depends on another action, or to show a variation in action.

Should you mean except I haven't the foggiest idea. I shall return you to Chesters1 with the following comment. First, there is no such thing as a "remainer" any longer. BREXIT IS DONE I suspect there are a few hard core lumps that could be called "returners". Second, your Prime Minister isn't throwing a single penny at brexit.  BREXIT IS DONE.   To Say, cash saved by the UK returning to a self governed state by virtue of leaving the EU will not be spent as promised at best is a misstatement and at worst a bold lie. Budget numbers are going to come VERY slowly and I'm afraid you should get prepared to live with it. because BREXIT IS DONE 

I believe I clearly covered what was promised regardless of any media or personal conjectures. I have posted the link a second time in case you missed it.  The link covers 100% and was approved by the Queen.  I know you won't want to call the Queen a liar.

Phone

To get the best of it we need the EU to ask for a deal (seeing as we buy more from them than sell to them) ,the last thing we want is the UK begging the EU for a deal no deal is far better than that!

No doubt our useless government will grovel and the EU take us for everything we have and get nothing in return

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson